WHY CHOOSE US
With over 20 years of trading behind us, we can boast a large customer base ranging from individual consumers through to large corporate and government organisations here in the UK and internationally.
Whether you are looking for a case, a cable or a number of smartphones for your staff, just some of the reasons to chosoe Clove are:
- Mobile technology specialists
- Trading since 1992
- Free & impartial advice
- Friendly staff based in the UK
- Telephone & email support
- Competitive prices
- International delivery
- Secure payments
- Active on socail media including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram & Google
See what existing customers think of us. CLICK HERE to see our Trusted Shops rating or to find out more, view our About Us page.
If you have any questions then please call us on 44 (0)1202 552936 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to giving you the best prices possible so if you find an identical product elsewhere then fill out our form and let us know.
We will always try to match a competitors price but cannot guarantee that we will be able to.
To qualify for a price match:
- The competitor must be located in the UK
- The item must be the same specification & colour
- The item must be originally intended to be sold in the same sales region (UK)
- The competitor must have the product in stock
Any item we price match will include delivery costs
For any further details please call us on +44(0)1202 552936
BlackBerry Bold 9900 (Dakota)
BlackBerry Bold 9900 (Dakota) Overview
THE BLACKBERRY BOLD 9900 HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED. WE ADVISE THE Q10 AS AN ALTERNATIVE. CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION.
The BlackBerry Bold 9900 is the latest addition to RIM’s prolific BlackBerry Bold range. The thinnest BlackBerry manufactured to date, the Bold 9900 measures just 10.5mm in thickness but still offers the best feature set available in a BlackBerry smartphone.
A range of new features have been added to the Bold 9900, making it a great upgrade for the existing BB owner, or the perfect handset for the Blackberry first timer.
Firstly, it runs the new BlackBerry 7 OS, which has been enhanced to combine effectively with another new feature, the 2.8-inch, TFT capacitive touch screen. The 9900 is the first in the Bold range to feature a touch screen, which is bound to entice the BlackBerry user that also enjoys a front facing QWERTY keyboard.
The improvements do not end there. The Bold 9900 boasts a 1.2GHz processor, making it twice as powerful as its predecessor, the Bold 9780, and the most powerful BlackBerry smartphone to date. Near Field Communication (NFC) is also included, another first for a BlackBerry handset.
As well as the improvements that the BB 9900 brings to the Bold range, it also maintains the features that have made it so popular in the first place. Strong connectivity options include Wi-Fi and Bluetooth support, as well as web-browsing on the go with 3G connectivity. GPS is also included and the new BlackBerry 7 OS is integrated with BlackBerry Maps for even better navigation support.
BlackBerry smartphones are not typically renowned for their camera capabilities, but the Bold 9900 may have what it takes to change this sentiment. It offers a 5MP camera with LED flash, a host of features and the ability to record video in 720p high definition. It also offers the media playback options that you would expect from a smartphone and features a 3.5mm headphone connection, as well as 8GB internal storage.
BlackBerry Bold 9900 (Dakota) Features
- BlackBerry 7 OS
- 2.8" Capacitive Touchscreen
- Backlit QWERTY keyboard
- Thinnest BlackBerry to date
- 1.2GHz processor
- 8GB Integrated storage
- 5MP Camera
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n
- 3G/UMTS Connectivity
BlackBerry Bold 9900 (Dakota) Box Contents
- You can view our unboxing of the BlackBerry Bold 9900 here
- BlackBerry Bold 9900
- 3.5mm Stereo Headset
- Battery 1230 mAh
- USB Sync/Charge Cable
- Mains Adaptor (UK/EU)
- Polishing Cloth
- Pocket Pouch Case
- User Documentation
SIM Free & UnlockedYes
- TypeTFT-LCD Capacitive touch screen
- Other287 ppi, 24-bit display
- Frequencies850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- Frequencies2100 / 1700 / 900 MHz
- FunctionsHSP, HFP,OBEX,PBAP, DUN, A2DP, SPP,SSP, MAP
- Optical TrackpadOptical Trackpad
- Hardware ButtonsSend, End (Power), Menu, Escape, Camera (user customizable, convenience key), Volume Up/Down (Fwd/Rwd for media, Zoom for camera), Mute (Play/Pause for media), Lock (top center)
- Built-in SoftwareBlackBerry Maps
- FlashAuto focus w/ LED Flash
- Other4X Digital Zoom, Face detection and Image Stabilization, Geo-tagging, Zero shutter lag, Multiple scene modes
Front Facing Camera
- Formatsmp4, m4a, 3gp, m4v, avi, asf, wma, mp3, flac, ogg, aac, amr, wav, mid
- Formatsmp4, m4a, 3gp, m4v, avi, asf, wmv
- RecordingHD video recording (720p)
Near Field CommunicationYes
Dimensions115 x 66 x 10.5 mm
SoftwarePassword protection with screen lock, AES or Triple DES encryption with BlackBerry Enterprise Server
The following is a list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about this product. Hopefully you will find the answer to your question, if not, use the contact form below and we shall answer it for you.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes - If you are located outside of the UK you may want to take a look at our list of FAQs for international customers on the following link:http://www.clove.co.uk/international-customers.aspx
Is this phone SIM FREE and Unlocked?
Yes, this phone is unlocked and can be used with networks around the world. Do check the specifications to ensure compatibility in your region with your network provider. No SIM card or contract applies to this phone.
Is this phone brand new?
Yes. Unless the description of the product suggests otherwise (I.e. EX-DEMO) then this product is brand new and has not been used before.
Is there any network/operator branding?
No - There is only the manufacturers branding.
Does the phone have a standard SIM card slot or a Micro SIM slot?
It has a standard SIM card slot
Does the phone have a Micro SDHC/memory card slot?
Do you have a question?