WHY CHOOSE US
With over 20 years of trading behind us, we can boast a large customer base ranging from individual consumers through to large corporate and government organisations here in the UK and internationally.
Whether you are looking for a case, a cable or a number of smartphones for your staff, just some of the reasons to chosoe Clove are:
- Mobile technology specialists
- Trading since 1992
- Free & impartial advice
- Friendly staff based in the UK
- Telephone & email support
- Competitive prices
- International delivery
- Secure payments
- Active on socail media including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram & Google
See what existing customers think of us. CLICK HERE to see our Trusted Shops rating or to find out more, view our About Us page.
If you have any questions then please call us on 44 (0)1202 552936 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to giving you the best prices possible so if you find an identical product elsewhere then fill out our form and let us know.
We will always try to match a competitors price but cannot guarantee that we will be able to.
To qualify for a price match:
- The competitor must be located in the UK
- The item must be the same specification & colour
- The item must be originally intended to be sold in the same sales region (UK)
- The competitor must have the product in stock
Any item we price match will include delivery costs
For any further details please call us on +44(0)1202 552936
BlackBerry Classic SQC100-1BBP-CLAS
The BlackBerry Classic has been discontinued.
BlackBerry OS 10 is also no longer supported and BlackBerry has moved onto an Android-based operating system.
To view the latest BlackBerry devices Powered by Android please click here
BlackBerry Classic (SIM Free)
The BlackBerry Classic is, as the name suggests, a modern version of the ’Classic’ BlackBerry.
An iconic form factor, the 4 row QWERTY keypad, optical trackpad, function buttons and large touchscreen display, along with a powerful battery, make this a workhorse for the mobile professional, a hub for connectivity for the socially connected, or a reliable tool for the busy family member.
SIM Free/Unlocked Stock
Clove Technology provides SIM Free, factory unlocked stock of the BlackBerry Classic. Please note this is originally EU grade stock, that has been converted for sale in the UK (now provided with a UK mains charger).
Reasons to Buy BlackBerry Classic
- Traditional BlackBerry design
- 4 row backlit QWERTY keyboard
- 3.46" touchscreen display
- Stereo speakers
- 8-megapixel camera
- 16GB internal storage
- MicroSD memory card slot
- Excellent battery life
High-end specifications in the form of quad-core processing power, 2GB of RAM accompany, and the 3.46” touchscreen display, ensure that, whatever you need doing, the Classic completes the task quickly and effectively.
BlackBerry 10.3 has been updated with more functionality than before. A combined inbox makes light work of emails and social network updates whilst the improved app store and, now pre-loaded Amazon app store, gives access to thousands of applications.
A rear-facing 8-megapixel camera captures images and video and the vast array of connectivity options means it is possible to share this and more easily, right from your palm.
Use WiFi or 4G data connections to share content with social networks and to email to friends or colleagues.
SlimPort connectivity enables you to share with a larger display (adapter required). This is particularly useful if you give presentations and want to ditch the laptop and projector, or you just want to show off your recent holiday snaps to friends.
Focused on quality the Classic feels solid in the hand. Weighing in at 178g it is not particularly light or thin at 10.2 mm, but it is built to last.
Stereo speakers pack a punch when it comes to playing back your favourite music or films, and call quality and audio recording is superb too, thanks to an array of built-in microphones.
The QWERTY keyboard is backlit and has shortcuts for popular functions such as locking the display or silencing the device. Enter text quickly, and simply, with more accuracy than the current crop of touchscreens thanks to the tactile feedback.
All of your content, be it work or personal, can be stored on the internal 16GB of memory, but if you need more make full use of the microSD memory card slot that supports, up to, 128GB cards.
The Classic reminds us what makes BlackBerrys so great and if you need a reliable mobile device, with a specification and capability to last, the Classic is a perfect solution.
SIM Free & UnlockedYes
- Make/ModelQualcomm MSM8960
- Other294PPI, 24-bit colour depth, 1:1 aspect ratio
- Frequencies850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- Frequencies1, 2, 5/6, 8 (2100/1900/850/900 MHz)
- FrequenciesBands 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20 (2100/1900/1800/850/2600/900/800 MHz)
- VersionIEE 802.11b/g/n (2.4GHz & 5GHz)
- Optical TrackpadOptical Trackpad
- Hardware ButtonsQWERTY keypad, Capacitive touch screen with intuitive gestures, optical trackpad and classic navigation keys, power, volume & BlackBerry assistant
- Antenna TypeGPS / GLONASS
- Built-in SoftwareBlackBerry Maps
- FlashAuto Focus and LED Flash
- Other1080p@30fps, Backside Illumination, Flash, continuous and touch to focus, Image and video stabilization, 5 element F2.2 lens, 5x digital zoom, 2DOF video stabilization
Front Facing CameraYes
- FormatsAAC, AMR, AWB, FLAC, M4A, MKA, MP3, OGG, WAV, WMA, 3GP
- Formats3GP2, ASF, AVI, F4V, M4V, MKV, MOV, MP4, MPEG4, WMV
- RecordingH.264, MPEG-3, H.263, AAC-LC, AAC , eAAC , AMR-NB, AMR-WB, WMA 9/10, VC-1, VP6, PCM, LPCM, MPEG-2, FLAC, GSM, Vorbis, QCELP, MJPEG
Near Field CommunicationYes
Dimensions131 x 72.4 x 10.2mm
SoftwareBlackBerry Blend software to bring the power of your BlackBerry smartphone to your computer and tablet BlackBerry Link software for your computer to enable synchronisation of data and media
The following is a list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about this product. Hopefully you will find the answer to your question, if not, use the contact form below and we shall answer it for you.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes - If you are located outside of the UK you may want to take a look at our list of FAQs for international customers on the following link:http://www.clove.co.uk/international-customers.aspx
Is this phone SIM FREE and Unlocked?
Yes, this phone is unlocked and can be used with networks around the world. Do check the specifications to ensure compatibility in your region with your network provider. No SIM card or contract applies to this phone.
Is this phone brand new?
Yes. Unless the description of the product suggests otherwise (I.e. EX-DEMO) then this product is brand new and has not been used before.
Is there any network/operator branding?
No - There is only the manufacturers branding.
Does the phone have a standard SIM card slot or a Micro SIM slot?
nano SIM card slot
Does the phone have a Micro SDHC/memory card slot?
Yes, it supports up to 128GB microSD memory cards
Is this handset LTE compatible?
Yes on international LTE bands:
Do you have a question?