WHY CHOOSE US
With over 20 years of trading behind us, we can boast a large customer base ranging from individual consumers through to large corporate and government organisations here in the UK and internationally.
Whether you are looking for a case, a cable or a number of smartphones for your staff, just some of the reasons to chosoe Clove are:
- Mobile technology specialists
- Trading since 1992
- Free & impartial advice
- Friendly staff based in the UK
- Telephone & email support
- Competitive prices
- International delivery
- Secure payments
- Active on socail media including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram & Google
See what existing customers think of us. CLICK HERE to see our Trusted Shops rating or to find out more, view our About Us page.
If you have any questions then please call us on 44 (0)1202 552936 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to giving you the best prices possible so if you find an identical product elsewhere then fill out our form and let us know.
We will always try to match a competitors price but cannot guarantee that we will be able to.
To qualify for a price match:
- The competitor must be located in the UK
- The item must be the same specification & colour
- The item must be originally intended to be sold in the same sales region (UK)
- The competitor must have the product in stock
Any item we price match will include delivery costs
For any further details please call us on +44(0)1202 552936
BlackBerry Leap (SIM Free/UK)
A large 5” touchscreen display and 4G connectivity make this ideal for getting things done and enjoying the content.
Add this to the enhanced functionality that comes with the BlackBerry 10 OS and this makes a more desirable smartphone than you may first think.
SIM Free/Unlocked UK Stock
Available without a contract attached to it, we sell only SIM Free handsets meaning you get the phone only.
Unlocked and not tied to any network you can input a SIM card for any network and be up and running within a matter of minutes.
Be it an existing or new contract or Pay Monthly SIM, you can control what you use.
Reasons To Buy BlackBerry Leap
- BlackBerry 10 OS – Huge improvements make for one of the best mobile working experiences with a mix of security and functionality
- 5” HD display – See and do more on the screen with more clarity
- 16GB internal storage – Perfect for documents and other media that you need with you
- MicroSD slot – Expand the storage capabilities of your device further with support for cards up to 128GB
- On screen keyboard – Best in class, you can be assured of a great input speed and accuracy
Colour and memory variants
Available with 16GB of internal storage out of the box the BlackBerry Leap comes in Black colour only.
- BlackBerry Leap (SIM Free)
- Mains Charger
- MicroUSB Cable
A BlackBerry Smartphone is built for business, taking security, remote management, and control of your device as a matter of priority.
Designed to help you remain functional and protected, BlackBerry Smartphones are packed with features that you will likely need in your daily life.
Aimed at the user who wishes to Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) to the workplace the 5” full HD BlackBerry Leap is ideal.
A workhorse, the Leap offers performance and productivity at a great price without looking or feeling cheap.
The black slab design is similar to many phones on the market today but the soft-touch textured back cover makes for a comfortable and secure grip in hand.
Able to keep you online and in touch with everyone you need to, the 4G enabled handset can make calls, send text messages, emails, browse the web, and much more.
Whilst BlackBerry is known for excellent keyboards, the Leap features an online screen keyboard which is best in class.
A dual-core processor and 2GB of RAM keep things ticking along smoothly and powering the BlackBerry 10 OS that is installed on the Leap.
Where it once fell behind the competition the software has been greatly improved, whilst retaining the security and stability you need.
2 app stores
BlackBerry 10 features a combined inbox that makes light work of emails and social network updates and the pre-loaded Amazon Appstore gives access to thousands of applications that are not available from BlackBerry’s own app store.
No longer is the lack of apps a viable reason to ignore what it has to offer.
You can run native Android apps either by installing them from the Amazon Appstore or installing .apk files from a 3rd party source.
You can also benefit from BlackBerry Guardian to check any applications installed from outside of BlackBerry World.
For the mobile worker who relies on a phone, it may feel like the end of the world if you leave the handset at home. However, there is no need to worry.
BlackBerry Blend comes to the rescue to allow you to work remotely from your phone via a computer or tablet, be it Windows, Mac, Apple or Android. (Subject to configuration)
A rear facing 8-megapixel camera captures images and video and the WiFi or 4G connectivity options make it simple to share these moments if required.
Excellent battery life
With so many features, you need a battery that works around you. You don't live 9 to 5, you are the all day, all night type. With, up to 25 hours of heavy use for power users like you, the BlackBerry Leap will power through even your most demanding day. The impressive 2800 mAh battery and optimisation of power consumption in BlackBerry 10, Leap delivers battery life that can often outlast even you.
When you buy a BlackBerry you do not get a cheap and limited device. You get strength and reliability in a package that just works.
SIM Free & UnlockedYes
- Make/ModelQualcomm MSM 8960
- Other24-bit colour depth, 294 PPI
- Frequencies1900,1800,850,900 MHz
- Frequencies2100/1900/850/900 MHz
- Frequencies1, 3, 7, 8, 20 (2100/1800/2600/900/800 MHz)
- Hardware ButtonsVolume Up/Down, Mute, Lock (for Power On/Off)
- Built-in SoftwareBlackBerry Maps
- FlashAuto Focus and LED Flash
- OtherFlash, continuous and touch to focus, Video image stabilisation, 5x digital zoom, 1080p HD video recording at 30 fps, 2DOF video stabilisation
Front Facing CameraYes
- Type2 megapixel, 720p HD video recording & 3x digital zoom
- FormatsAAC, AMR, AWB, FLAC, M4A, MKA, MP3, OGG, WAV, WMA, 3GP, 3GP2, ASF, AVI, F4V, M4V, MKV, MOV, MP4, MPEG4, WMV
- FormatsH.264, MPEG-3, H.263, AAC-LC, AAC , eAAC , AMR-NB, AMR-WB, WMA 9/10, VC-1, VP6, PCM, LPCM, MPEG-2, FLAC, GSM, Vorbis, QCELP, MJPEG
Near Field Communication
DimensionsHeight 144 mm / 5.67 in, Width 72.8 mm / 2.87 in, Depth 9.5 mm / 0.37 in
Weight 170 g / 6.0 oz
SoftwareBlackBerry® Blend™ software to bring the power of your BlackBerry smartphone to your computer and tablet BlackBerry® Link software for your computer to enable synchronisation of data and media
The following is a list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about this product. Hopefully you will find the answer to your question, if not, use the contact form below and we shall answer it for you.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes - If you are located outside of the UK you may want to take a look at our list of FAQs for international customers on the following link:http://www.clove.co.uk/international-customers.aspx
Is this phone SIM FREE and Unlocked?
Yes, this phone is unlocked and can be used with networks around the world. Do check the specifications to ensure compatibility in your region with your network provider. No SIM card or contract applies to this phone.
Is this phone brand new?
Yes. Unless the description of the product suggests otherwise (I.e. EX-DEMO) then this product is brand new and has not been used before.
Is there any network/operator branding?
No - There is only the manufacturers branding.
Does the phone have a standard SIM card slot or a Micro SIM slot?
Micro SIM card slot
Does the phone have a Micro SDHC/memory card slot?
Yes, it supports up to 128GB microSD memory cards
Is this handset LTE compatible?
Yes on international LTE bands:
Do you have a question?