WHY CHOOSE US
With over 20 years of trading behind us, we can boast a large customer base ranging from individual consumers through to large corporate and government organisations here in the UK and internationally.
Whether you are looking for a case, a cable or a number of smartphones for your staff, just some of the reasons to chosoe Clove are:
- Mobile technology specialists
- Trading since 1992
- Free & impartial advice
- Friendly staff based in the UK
- Telephone & email support
- Competitive prices
- International delivery
- Secure payments
- Active on socail media including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram & Google
See what existing customers think of us. CLICK HERE to see our Trusted Shops rating or to find out more, view our About Us page.
If you have any questions then please call us on 44 (0)1202 552936 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to giving you the best prices possible so if you find an identical product elsewhere then fill out our form and let us know.
We will always try to match a competitors price but cannot guarantee that we will be able to.
To qualify for a price match:
- The competitor must be located in the UK
- The item must be the same specification & colour
- The item must be originally intended to be sold in the same sales region (UK)
- The competitor must have the product in stock
Any item we price match will include delivery costs
For any further details please call us on +44(0)1202 552936
Blackview BV9000 Overview (SIM Free)
SIM Free / Unlocked stock
Clove Technology provides genuine EU stock of the Blackview BV9000. This is sold SIM-free and unlocked, for use on any network.
This is a dual SIM (standby) enabled smartphone. You can run two SIM cards on the phone at the same time. This is useful for separating work and personal numbers, or potentially for travellers roaming into new countries or regions. Please note that if you opt to use a micro SD card, this will take the space of the second SIM tray.
The Blackview BV9000 is compatible with all UK and European networks, as well as EMEA regions. For 4G / LTE support outside of Europe, please check the specifications with your network provider.
Where a product option states "EU Model", it will have been sourced directly from a European supplier. These phones should come factory sealed with the original BlackView mains charger (Europlug 2-pin).
Reasons to buy the Blackview BV9000
- Android 7.1 (Nougat)
- 5.7" 720 x 1440 HD+ display at 18:9 ratio
- 2.6 GHz octa-core Mediatek Helio P25 processor
- 13 / 5 MP dual main cameras
- 8 MP Sony selfie camera
- USB Type-C with fast charge
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- WiFi / GPS / Bluetooth / NFC / FM Radio / LTE
- DUAL SIM - Run two phone numbers at the same time
- IP68 dust and water resistant
- 64GB storage / 4GB RAM
- 4,180 mAh battery
Colour and memory variants
The Blackview BV9000 is available SIM-free from Clove in Stone Gray & Ice Silver, with 64GB of internal storage and 4GB of RAM. All handsets are sold as Dual SIM (standby) devices.
- Blackview BV9000 Smartphone
- Blackview Fast Charger
- USB Type-C cable
- SIM tray pin
SIM Free & UnlockedYes
- SpeedOcta Core (4x 2.6 GHz & 4 x 1.6 GHz)
- Make/ModelMediatek Helio P25 MT6757CD
- Other18:9 display ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Frequencies850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- Frequencies900 / 2100 MHz (SIM 1 Only)
- FrequenciesLTE Bands 1, 3, 7, 8, 20 (SIM 1 Only)
- DataUSB (2.0) Type-C (1.0)
- PowerUSB (2.0) Type-C (1.0)
- Video OutYes, wireless via Miracast / Google Home
- Hardware ButtonsPower / Volume
- OtherRear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Antenna TypeGPS / GLONASS
- Built-in SoftwareGoogle Maps
- MegapixelsDUAL 13MP & 5MP
- FlashAuto Focus and LED Flash
Front Facing Camera
- FormatsFLAC, APE, AC, MKA, OGG, MIDI, M4A, AMR
- FormatsMP4, 3Gp, MOV, MKV, AVI, FLV, MPEG
Near Field CommunicationYes
Dimensions162 x 81 x 13 mm
Weight 253 grams
SoftwareGoogle Play, Google Apps
OtherHybrid Dual SIM (2x NanoSIM OR 1x NanoSIM & 1x MicroSD) | IP68 certified