WHY CHOOSE US
With over 20 years of trading behind us, we can boast a large customer base ranging from individual consumers through to large corporate and government organisations here in the UK and internationally.
Whether you are looking for a case, a cable or a number of smartphones for your staff, just some of the reasons to chosoe Clove are:
- Mobile technology specialists
- Trading since 1992
- Free & impartial advice
- Friendly staff based in the UK
- Telephone & email support
- Competitive prices
- International delivery
- Secure payments
- Active on socail media including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram & Google
See what existing customers think of us. CLICK HERE to see our Trusted Shops rating or to find out more, view our About Us page.
If you have any questions then please call us on 44 (0)1202 552936 or email email@example.com.
We are committed to giving you the best prices possible so if you find an identical product elsewhere then fill out our form and let us know.
We will always try to match a competitors price but cannot guarantee that we will be able to.
To qualify for a price match:
- The competitor must be located in the UK
- The item must be the same specification & colour
- The item must be originally intended to be sold in the same sales region (UK)
- The competitor must have the product in stock
Any item we price match will include delivery costs
For any further details please call us on +44(0)1202 552936
Bluetooth Gloves Overview
Keep your hands warm and field calls without even having to get your phone out of your pocket.
These warm gloves connect to your smartphone via Bluetooth and allow you to take calls using you thumb as a receiver and little finger as a microphone.
After a simple setup procedure you can comfortably take calls by holding your thumb to your ear and index finger in front of your mouth.
These thick and warm gloves are green in colour with grey fingertips on the thumb and index finger of both hands.
The right hand glove contains a speaker in the tip of the thumb hole and a microphone in the tip of the index finger hole.
On the collar of the glove is a black panel with a power and call button. These can be used for switching on and off the Bluetooth gloves and answering a call.
Reasons to buy Bluetooth Gloves
- Take calls and keep your hands warm
- Works with Bluetooth enabled phones
- Up to 5 hours usage time
- Charges via microUSB
- Standby time of up to 100 hours
- Green in colour
- Fits hand sizes medium/large
What's in the box of Bluetooth Gloves
- Bluetooth Gloves
- User Manual
Technical Specification of Bluetooth Gloves
- Material – Polyester
- Bluetooth Version: ISSC3.0+EDR
- Frequency – 2.402GHz-2.480GHz
- Transmission distance – Approx 10m
- Transmission distance of MIC: <1M
- Rated Power – 0.5W
- Li-ion battery – 3.7v/95mA
- Charging time – 2 hours
- Standby time – 100H
- Plating Time: <5 hours
- Charging: Via micro USB jack (cable not supplied)
- Weight – 160g