Apple Magic Trackpad 2
Apple Magic Trackpad 2 Overview
With a surface area almost 30% larger than the previous model, Apple's Magic Trackpad 2 is bigger and better than ever.
Paramount to design and functionality are four Force sensors underneath the Trackpad's glass surface that allow you to click anywhere on the pad. Slight differences in pressure are also discernible, meaning that your device is able to register more than one type of click.
Magic Trackpad 2's battery is now built into the device and is rechargeable via a Lightning cable, with one charge allowing usage for up to a month.
Compatible with Bluetooth-equipped Mac computers with OS X v10.11 or later.
Reasons to buy the Apple Magic Trackpad 2
- Force sensors allow you to click anywhere
- Recognises differences in pressure
- A surface area nearly 30% larger than the previous model
- Built-in battery that lasts for a month after charging
- Compatible with Bluetooth enabled Mac computers with OS X v10.11 or later