WHY CHOOSE US
With over 20 years of trading behind us, we can boast a large customer base ranging from individual consumers through to large corporate and government organisations here in the UK and internationally.
Whether you are looking for a case, a cable or a number of smartphones for your staff, just some of the reasons to chosoe Clove are:
- Mobile technology specialists
- Trading since 1992
- Free & impartial advice
- Friendly staff based in the UK
- Telephone & email support
- Competitive prices
- International delivery
- Secure payments
- Active on socail media including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram & Google
See what existing customers think of us. CLICK HERE to see our Trusted Shops rating or to find out more, view our About Us page.
If you have any questions then please call us on 44 (0)1202 552936 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to giving you the best prices possible so if you find an identical product elsewhere then fill out our form and let us know.
We will always try to match a competitors price but cannot guarantee that we will be able to.
To qualify for a price match:
- The competitor must be located in the UK
- The item must be the same specification & colour
- The item must be originally intended to be sold in the same sales region (UK)
- The competitor must have the product in stock
Any item we price match will include delivery costs
For any further details please call us on +44(0)1202 552936
Free 12 month screen replacement offer
Every Doro 8035 is eligible for a free 12-month screen replacement offer. This offer is provided by Doro and available from the date you receive your phone, using your proof of purchase as verification. If you need to claim a screen replacement, please follow these instructions:
- Call 0844 369 0107 or email email@example.com to register and book in your device for repair.
- Lines open Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm.
- You will require your device IMEI number (found underneath the battery) at the time of registering and a copy of your proof of purchase to be included in the packaging.
Full terms and conditions
Doro 8035 Overview
The idea of learning about the world of modern smartphones can be intimidating to some. Having to understand complex navigation menus and features can be just too much. The Doro 8035 offers an easy way to be introduced to the many benefits of a modern smartphone.
It can be configured in one of two modes. The first is for beginners, who are new to smarphones, the other is for more experienced users. You can choose the one you prefer and of course, switch between them depending on your skills as they develop.
The Doro 8035 has everything you need in a modern smartphone. The 4G/LTE connectivity offers fast internet access, which helps with downloading apps from Google Play. While the rear camera - 5MP enables you to capture high-quality photos, and there is 16GB of internal storage.
Easy to use
This phone is easy to hold and use, since it benefits from large physical buttons. In comparison to the small on-screen ones you encounter with most phones. It also has sound which is loud and clear, meaning a wider selection of people can use the phone.
The beginner mode has large and clear icons, along with bigger fonts. To make reading information on the screen, as easy as possible.
For security and peace of mind, there is an Assistance button. When activate this can immediately contact a relative or designated friend in case of an emergency. Giving you independence with the knowledge that someone is available when you need them.
My Doro Manager
My Doro Manager is a quick and convenient way to manage your Doro phone. It is a secure online portal which enables you to transfer photos. You can even allow relatives and friends to help with setup of your phone, using the remote help facility. So, if you are having problems with a feature of your phone, or you just want a bit of assistance, you can speak get some you trust for help.
Reasons to buy the Doro 8035
- Designed for beginners and expert users
- Assistance Button
- Hearing Aid Compatible
- Easy to hold and use – physical buttons
- My Doro Manager – get help from relatives or trusted friends
- LTE/4G connectivity – fast internet
- Android 7.1 – access the latest apps
- Qualcomm MSM8909 - processor
- 5MP rear camera – take stunning photos
What’s in the box of the Doro 8035
- Doro 8035 handset
- USB cable
SIM Free & UnlockedYes
- Make/ModelQualcomm MSM8909
- OtherBig display text, Contrast adjustment
- Frequencies850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Frequencies850/900/1900/2100 MHz
- Frequencies800/900/1800/2100/2600 MHz
- FlashAuto Focus and LED Flash
Front Facing CameraYes
Near Field Communication
Dimensions148.6 x 70.1 x 9.48 mm
OtherHearing aid compatibility rating M3/T3