WHY CHOOSE US
With over 20 years of trading behind us, we can boast a large customer base ranging from individual consumers through to large corporate and government organisations here in the UK and internationally.
Whether you are looking for a case, a cable or a number of smartphones for your staff, just some of the reasons to chosoe Clove are:
- Mobile technology specialists
- Trading since 1992
- Free & impartial advice
- Friendly staff based in the UK
- Telephone & email support
- Competitive prices
- International delivery
- Secure payments
- Active on socail media including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram & Google
See what existing customers think of us. CLICK HERE to see our Trusted Shops rating or to find out more, view our About Us page.
If you have any questions then please call us on 44 (0)1202 552936 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to giving you the best prices possible so if you find an identical product elsewhere then fill out our form and let us know.
We will always try to match a competitors price but cannot guarantee that we will be able to.
To qualify for a price match:
- The competitor must be located in the UK
- The item must be the same specification & colour
- The item must be originally intended to be sold in the same sales region (UK)
- The competitor must have the product in stock
Any item we price match will include delivery costs
For any further details please call us on +44(0)1202 552936
Google Home Overview
Google Home is powered by the Google Assistant that helps you turn your home into a smart home. Using just your voice you can talk to Google to get answers to the questions you want including the latest on the weather, traffic updates, finance, sports news and more. The far-field microphones pick up your voice reliably.
Getting started is as simple as saying "OK Google"
Enjoy music from streaming services
With a simple voice command, Google Home will play music from streaming services such as Google Play Music, Spotify and more. It's as simple as literally telling Google Home to play your music. All that's needed is your voice. No remote controls, no complicated buttons - just enjoy your music through the integrated high excursion speaker, offering Hi-Fi sound quality.
Enjoy radio, podcasts and more, or use even more compatible services when you stream from your Android or iPhone devices using one of over 100 Chromecast-enabled apps.
Manage alarms, timers and get flight information
Google Home can help you with everyday tasks. Ask for the latest flight information, and get it to set alarms, start timers, or add items to your online shopping list.
You can ask what the nearest shop is and follow it up with "What time does it close?" to get all the information you need.
Google Assistant can also help you with things like your commute, schedule and more.
Ask Google to stream videos to your TV
Ask Google Home to stream videos to your TV. With Chromecast you can stream shows from your mobile to your TV. Or ask Google Home to turn up the temperature on your Nest thermostat.
Support for multiple users
Google Home supports multiple users. That means it can give you a personalised experience by differentiating your voice from other people in your home. Just say “OK Google” and enjoy your own unique benefits from Google Home.
- Google Home is optimised for selected music and audio services only. Subscriptions/payments may be required.
- Controlling your TV requires a Chromecast.
- Remember that even if you're using Multi-user and Google Home should recognise your voice, a voice similar to yours or a recording of your voice might cause it to incorrectly identify someone else as you.
Reasons to buy Google Home
- Get weather, traffic, sports updates and more from Google
- Enjoy music from streaming services
- Manage alarms, timers and get flight information using voice commands
- Ask Google to stream videos to your TV and adjust your Nest thermostat
- Support for multiple users means everyone in the family can speak to Google Home
- Powered by Google Assistant
- Powerful, connected home speaker
- Play music and other audio wirelessly
- Connect to your Google Account to get reminders, calendar events
Google Home Tech Specs
- Diameter: 3.79 in / 96.4 mm
- Height: 5.62 in / 142.8 mm
- Power cable: 1.8 m
- 1.05 lb / 477 grams
Supported Audio Formats
- HE-AAC, LC-AAC+, MP3, Vorbis, WAV (LPCM), FLAC
- 802.11b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz/5Ghz) Wi-Fi
- Chromecast and Chromecast Audio built-in
- Bluetooth® 4.1 input support
- 360 sound with 40mm driver
- Far-field voice recognition supports hands-free use
What's in the box
- Google Home
- Power adapter (UK) & cable
- Quick start guide
- Wi-Fi use requires 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac access point (router)
- Google Home app running on a compatible mobile device. Minimum operating system requirements can be found at g.co/home/req.
- Syncing services (such as backup) require a Google Account