WHY CHOOSE US
With over 20 years of trading behind us, we can boast a large customer base ranging from individual consumers through to large corporate and government organisations here in the UK and internationally.
Whether you are looking for a case, a cable or a number of smartphones for your staff, just some of the reasons to chosoe Clove are:
- Mobile technology specialists
- Trading since 1992
- Free & impartial advice
- Friendly staff based in the UK
- Telephone & email support
- Competitive prices
- International delivery
- Secure payments
- Active on socail media including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram & Google
See what existing customers think of us. CLICK HERE to see our Trusted Shops rating or to find out more, view our About Us page.
If you have any questions then please call us on 44 (0)1202 552936 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to giving you the best prices possible so if you find an identical product elsewhere then fill out our form and let us know.
We will always try to match a competitors price but cannot guarantee that we will be able to.
To qualify for a price match:
- The competitor must be located in the UK
- The item must be the same specification & colour
- The item must be originally intended to be sold in the same sales region (UK)
- The competitor must have the product in stock
Any item we price match will include delivery costs
For any further details please call us on +44(0)1202 552936
HTC 7 Pro
Overview of HTC 7 Pro
THE HTC 7 PRO HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED. THERE IS NO DIRECT REPLACEMENT. ALTERNATIVES ARE THE HTC TITAN & NOKIA LUMIA 800
The HTC 7 Pro is the latest offering from the new Windows Phone 7 range. Combining the knowledge of two industry experts, Microsoft and HTC, the Pro 7 is a high-end business device that ticks all the boxes.
With the HTC 7 Pro, you are able to easily view and edit Office documents on your smartphone. Editing is made simple by the 5-row, slide-out QWERTY keyboard, while the 3.6-inch WVGA touch screen gives you plenty of real estate to view spreadsheets and Word documents. Of course, important documents also need to be shared and this is facilitated by Microsoft SharePoint.
For the busy business user, constant access to email is vital. The HTC 7 Pro not only provides this via its Wi-Fi and 3G capability, but also helps you to organise your emails with Microsoft Outlook. Added to this is the ability to stay on top of the stock market with the 'Stocks' app, which enables you to check prices and indices whenever, wherever. Rotating the 7 Pro horizontally will show you full-screen landscape charts, while the app also allows you to define up to 30 stocks and track their progress.
Of course, if you take your work everywhere, you'll also need the option to take a quick break and relax. Whether you do this by watching videos, browsing photos on Facebook or listening to some music, the HTC 7 Pro makes it quick and convenient. With access to Zune services, you are able to browse and download music, movies and TV shows. There's even the possibility to sync your music collection wirelessly with your PC using the Zune PC companion.
It is not only Zune, but also Bing services that are present in the new range of Windows Phone 7 devices. The HTC Pro 7 features a built-in antenna, so Bing Maps can give you directions, point out the nearest landmarks or show you a street level perspective if need be. Also included is Bing search and Xbox Live, which integrates with your Xbox 360 account to bring gaming to your smartphone.
Features of HTC 7 Pro
- Windows Phone 7 OS
- 5-row slide-out QWERTY keyboard
- 3.6-inch touch screen
- Office for document viewing and editing
- Outlook for email organisation
- Zune Services (music, film, tv)
- Bing services (Maps, Search)
- XBox Live integration
What's in the box of the HTC 7 Pro
- HTC 7 Pro
- Battery 1500 mAh
- microUSB Data Cable
- Stereo Headset with mic
- AC Adapter (UK Plug)
- User Documentation including "Windows Phone How to get Started"
SIM Free & UnlockedYes
Operating SystemWindows Phone
- OtherPinch-to-Zoom capability
- Frequencies850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- SpeedUp to 114 kbps downloading
- SpeedUp to 7.2 Mbps download speed, Up to 2 Mbps upload speed
- Version2.1 with Enhanced Data Rate
- FunctionsA2DP for wireless stereo headsets, AVRCP, HFP, HSP, PBAP
- Audio3.5mm stereo audio jack
- Keyboard5 row slide-out QWERTY
- Built-in SoftwareBing Maps
- FlashAuto Focus and flash
- OtherBuilt-in scenes include candlelight, landscape and portrait
Front Facing Camera
- Formatsm4a, .m4b, .mp3, .wma (Windows Media Audio 9)
- Formats.3gp, .3g2, .mp4, .m4v, .mbr, .wmv (Windows Media Video 9 and VC-1)
- Recording720p HD Video Recording (.mp4)
Near Field Communication
- TypeRechargeable Lithium-ion polymer or Lithium-ion battery
Dimensions15.5 x 59 x 117.5 (mm)
Weight 185g with battery
SoftwareMusic and Videos Hub powered by Zune lets you listen to radio, download music, and more
OtherPlay console-quality video games with XBox LIVE integration
The following is a list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about this product. Hopefully you will find the answer to your question, if not, use the contact form below and we shall answer it for you.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes - If you are located outside of the UK you may want to take a look at our list of FAQs for international customers on the following link:http://www.clove.co.uk/international-customers.aspx
Is this phone SIM FREE and Unlocked?
Yes, this phone is unlocked and can be used with networks around the world. Do check the specifications to ensure compatibility in your region with your network provider. No SIM card or contract applies to this phone.
Is this phone brand new?
Yes. Unless the description of the product suggests otherwise (I.e. EX-DEMO) then this product is brand new and has not been used before.
Is there any network/operator branding?
No - There is only the manufacturers branding.
Does the phone have a standard SIM card slot or a Micro SIM slot?
It has a standard SIM card slot
Does the phone have a Micro SDHC/memory card slot?
Do you have a question?