WHY CHOOSE US
With over 20 years of trading behind us, we can boast a large customer base ranging from individual consumers through to large corporate and government organisations here in the UK and internationally.
Whether you are looking for a case, a cable or a number of smartphones for your staff, just some of the reasons to chosoe Clove are:
- Mobile technology specialists
- Trading since 1992
- Free & impartial advice
- Friendly staff based in the UK
- Telephone & email support
- Competitive prices
- International delivery
- Secure payments
- Active on socail media including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram & Google
See what existing customers think of us. CLICK HERE to see our Trusted Shops rating or to find out more, view our About Us page.
If you have any questions then please call us on 44 (0)1202 552936 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to giving you the best prices possible so if you find an identical product elsewhere then fill out our form and let us know.
We will always try to match a competitors price but cannot guarantee that we will be able to.
To qualify for a price match:
- The competitor must be located in the UK
- The item must be the same specification & colour
- The item must be originally intended to be sold in the same sales region (UK)
- The competitor must have the product in stock
Any item we price match will include delivery costs
For any further details please call us on +44(0)1202 552936
HTC 8X Windows PhoneHTC-8X
The HTC 8X has now been discontinued, the recommended replacement is the Nokia Lumia 820
HTC 8X Overview
With the HTC 8X you can experience incredible sound with Beats Audio. Combined with an exclusive, built-in amplifier, it ensures a stand-out audio experience, whether you’re listening to music, playing games or watching a film. HTC has individually drilled each of the 245 speaker grills on the back of the handset to make sure any sound you share is also up to scratch
The HTC 8X features not one, but two superb cameras. On the front is a 2.1 Megapixel camera with f2.0 aperture and wide-angle lens, enabling you to take self-portraits with up to four people in the frame, even in low light conditions. On the back of the handset, the feature-packed 8MP means shooting and sharing top quality photos is as easy as pushing a button.
Stay in touch by using the real-time updates that are built into the personalised live tiles available on the HTC 8X. Receive updates on a customisable interface that reflects your style and personality. Thanks to the brilliant 4.3” pixel-packed display on the 8X, you’ll see everything in vibrant detail.
The design of the HTC 8X has been inspired by the iconic design of the Windows Phone interface. The curved display transitions seamlessly to the thin tapered edges, creating a unique harmony between interface and hardware.
Not only does the Windows Phone 8X by HTC offer beauty, but power as well. It runs on a Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 1.5GHz dual-core processor and has 1GB RAM. Using Windows Phone (which is less power-hungry than rival operating systems) and having an 1800mAh battery means that the battery-life on the 8X will also stand up well to that of its competitors.
With the 8X being its WP8 flagship, HTC has not skimped on the connectivity options. Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3G and NFC are all included, so accessing the web or sharing content with other handsets is extremely easy. In terms of storage, there’s 16GB on board, but no microSD slot, which means media usage will be quite cloud-driven if you consume a lot of music and film.
All of the above wouldn’t be so impressive without a decent screen to access it, and HTC does not disappoint on this front. The 4.3” super LCD 2 touch screen has a 720p resolution and is made of Corning Gorilla Glass 2, protecting it from bumps and scratches. This is housed in a unibody design, which is only disrupted once by a small microSIM slot and also encloses the built-in battery.
HTC has long been in partnership with Microsoft when it comes to mobile operating systems, so both will be glad to have such an impressive handset to offer for the launch of Windows Phone 8.
Reasons to buy HTC 8X
- Incredible sound with Beats Audio
- Superior 8MP rear camera
- Personalised Live Tiles on a brilliant display
- Inspired design – inside and out
- Windows Phone 8
- Qualcomm S4 1.5GHz dual-core processor
- 4.3" Super LCD 2 touch screen, Gorilla Glass 2
- 2.1MP front facing camera with wide angle lens
- 1800mAh battery, built-in
- 132.35 x 66.2 x 10.12 mm
- 130g with battery
HTC 8X Box Contents
- You can view our HTC 8X unboxing video here
- HTC 8X handset
- Stereo Headset
- AC adapter + USB cable
- In ear headphones
- SIM eject pin
SIM Free & UnlockedYes
Operating SystemWindows Phone
- Frequencies850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Frequencies850/900/1900/2100 MHz
- SpeedWith 2100 diversity and DC HSDPA for up to 42Mbps download and 5.76Mbps upload
- VersionIEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Antenna TypeInternal Glonass
- Built-in SoftwareBing Maps
- FlashAutofocus, LED flash and BSI sensor
- Camera LensF2.0 aperture and 28mm lens
- Other1080p video recording
Front Facing CameraYes
- TypeWide-angle lens, 2.1MP, 1080p video recording, dedicated HTC ImageChip, F2.0 aperture
- Formats.aac, .amr, .m4a, .mp3, .wav, .asf, .wma (verison 9 and 10)
- Recording.wav (w/OneNote)
- Formats.3gp, .3g2, .mp4, m4v, asf, .wmv (version 9 and 10)
Near Field CommunicationYes
- TypeEmbeded & rechargeable Li-ion Polymer battery
Dimensions132.35 x 66.2 x 10.12 mm
Weight 130g with battery
The following is a list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about this product. Hopefully you will find the answer to your question, if not, use the contact form below and we shall answer it for you.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes - If you are located outside of the UK you may want to take a look at our list of FAQs for international customers on the following link:http://www.clove.co.uk/international-customers.aspx
Is this phone SIM FREE and Unlocked?
Yes, this phone is unlocked and can be used with networks around the world. Do check the specifications to ensure compatibility in your region with your network provider. No SIM card or contract applies to this phone.
Is this phone brand new?
Yes. Unless the description of the product suggests otherwise (I.e. EX-DEMO) then this product is brand new and has not been used before.
Is there any network/operator branding?
No - There is only the manufacturers branding.
Does the phone have Arbic language?
Does the phone have Russian language?
Does the phone have Hebrew language?
Do you have a question?