WHY CHOOSE US
With over 20 years of trading behind us, we can boast a large customer base ranging from individual consumers through to large corporate and government organisations here in the UK and internationally.
Whether you are looking for a case, a cable or a number of smartphones for your staff, just some of the reasons to chosoe Clove are:
- Mobile technology specialists
- Trading since 1992
- Free & impartial advice
- Friendly staff based in the UK
- Telephone & email support
- Competitive prices
- International delivery
- Secure payments
- Active on socail media including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram & Google
See what existing customers think of us. CLICK HERE to see our Trusted Shops rating or to find out more, view our About Us page.
If you have any questions then please call us on 44 (0)1202 552936 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to giving you the best prices possible so if you find an identical product elsewhere then fill out our form and let us know.
We will always try to match a competitors price but cannot guarantee that we will be able to.
To qualify for a price match:
- The competitor must be located in the UK
- The item must be the same specification & colour
- The item must be originally intended to be sold in the same sales region (UK)
- The competitor must have the product in stock
Any item we price match will include delivery costs
For any further details please call us on +44(0)1202 552936
Overview of HTC Evo 3D
The Evo 3D has been kept under wraps and codenamed the HTC 'Shooter' for some time and is HTC's answer to the only other current 3D device available the LG Optimus 3D. The Evo 3D has a similar specification to the flagship HTC Sensation, adding a parallax layer to the already incredibly detailed 540 x 960 qHD display so you can view all your newly captured 3D stills and videos in 3D without the need for glasses.
This superphone is keeping up with the crowd with it's dual-core 1.2 GHz processor, slick interface and Flash enabled web browser for unmatched speed when browsing the web and performing your day to day tasks. The MHL enabled micro-USB port for viewing High Definition content continues HTC's commitment to innovation and supporting the most modern technologies.
The Evo 3D uses two cameras to capture the 3D effect providing an image for each eye for an image as close to real life as possible. The Evo 3D also features a hard switch to flip between 2D and 3D modes so if you don't need the added dimension you have the choice. The improved camera system now features almost zero lag so you can take a shot safe in the knowledge the picture you get is exactly what was in the screen when you pressed the shutter.
Evo 3D comes with HTC's now world famous Sense package for a seamless, hassle free mobile experience when multitasking, browsing the web, interacting with friends through social media networks and rich, intuitive personalisation of your device. Evo 3D will also offer the all new HTC Watch service for on-demand access to blockbuster movies and web content.
HTC Watch will allow streaming direct to your Evo 3D or other Watch compatible devices with the ability to view just seconds into the download. The intelligent monitoring system will constantly check the integrity of your Internet connection to ensure uninterrupted viewing.
Features of HTC Evo 3D
- Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)
- HTC Sense UI
- 4.3-inch 3D touch screen
- 540 x 960 qHD resolution
- Dual-core 1.2GHz Qualcomm processor
- Dual camera for stereoscopic 3D images
- 5MP 2D camera
- 1GB RAM
- 1GB internal storage
- Up to 32GB microSDHC compatible
- 3G / Bluetooth 3.0 / WiFi b/g/n / DLNA connectivity
- Flash enabled browser
- Document viewing and editing
- 1730 mAh Li-ion battery
- 126mm x 65mm x 12.05mm
What's in the box of the HTC Evo 3D?
- HTC Evo 3D
- 8GB MicroSD Card
- Battery 1730 mAh
- microUSB Cable
- UK Mains Adapter
- Stereo Headset
SIM Free & UnlockedYes
- Make/ModelQualcomm MSM8660
- TypeCapacitive Touchscreen
- Frequencies850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Video OutMHL enabled Micro USB port
- Hardware ButtonsPower, volume rocker, soft Android keys, camera shutter
- FlashAutofocus and LED flash
- Camera LensDual lens for stereoscopic 3D images
- OtherStereoscopic 3D images at 2MP
Front Facing CameraYes
Near Field Communication
Dimensions126 x 65 x 12.1 mm
Weight 170 grams
SoftwareAndroid market, Google applications including maps, Document viewing and editing