WHY CHOOSE US
With over 20 years of trading behind us, we can boast a large customer base ranging from individual consumers through to large corporate and government organisations here in the UK and internationally.
Whether you are looking for a case, a cable or a number of smartphones for your staff, just some of the reasons to chosoe Clove are:
- Mobile technology specialists
- Trading since 1992
- Free & impartial advice
- Friendly staff based in the UK
- Telephone & email support
- Competitive prices
- International delivery
- Secure payments
- Active on socail media including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram & Google
See what existing customers think of us. CLICK HERE to see our Trusted Shops rating or to find out more, view our About Us page.
If you have any questions then please call us on 44 (0)1202 552936 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to giving you the best prices possible so if you find an identical product elsewhere then fill out our form and let us know.
We will always try to match a competitors price but cannot guarantee that we will be able to.
To qualify for a price match:
- The competitor must be located in the UK
- The item must be the same specification & colour
- The item must be originally intended to be sold in the same sales region (UK)
- The competitor must have the product in stock
Any item we price match will include delivery costs
For any further details please call us on +44(0)1202 552936
Kingston 32GB MicroSDHC Memory Card
Kingston 32GB MicroSDHC Memory Card with USB Adapter Overview
Kingston’s MicroSDHC flash memory cards feature Class 10 UHS-I speeds of 45MB/s read and 10MB/s write.
This is ideal for photographers who shoot everything from still images to kids and pets in motion. It’s also excellent for cinema-quality Full HD (1080p) video and reducing buffer time between shots.
The smallest SD card available, microSDHC Class 10 UHS-I is the standard expandable storage option for many tablets, smartphones and action cameras.
Also included is an optional full-size SD card adapter. This is useful for host devices that only have this slot, such as many cameras, laptops and PCs.
Designed to withstand harsh environments, this versatile card is tested to be waterproof, temperature proof, shock and vibration proof and X-ray proof*.
With a capacity of 32GB, thousands of photos and media files can be stored securely on this card that comes with a lifetime warranty.
Reasons to Buy Kingston 32GB MicroSDHC Memory Card with USB Adapter
- 32 GB flash storage capacity
- Class 10 UHS-I speeds of 45MB/s read and 10MB/s write – Ideal for cinema quality HD video and photos
- Durable - tested to be waterproof, temperature proof, shock/vibration proof and X-ray proof*
- Supplied with a full sized SD adapter
- Supplied with a USB Type-A adapter
- Guaranteed for life
Technical Specifications of 32GB MicroSDHC/MicroSDXC Memory Card Kingston Class 10
- Capacity: 32GB
- Performance: 45MB/s read, Class 10, UHS-I: 10MB/s minimum data transfer
- microSD Dimensions: 11mm x 15mm x 1mm
- SD Adapter Dimensions: 24mm x 32mm x 2.1mm
- Format: FAT32 (microSDHC 8GB–32GB)
- Operating Temperature: -25°C to 85°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Voltage: 3.3V
- Warranty: Lifetime
*These Class 10 cards are meant for HD video recording but do not support some simultaneous video and still capture features.
IEC/EN 60529 IPX7 certified for protection against continuous water submersion for up to 30 min. and a depth of up to 1m.
Withstands temperatures ranging from -25 °C to 85 °C
Based on MIL-STD-883H, METHOD 2002.5 military standard test method.
ISO 7816-1 certified for protection against 0.1 Gy of X-ray radiation to both sides of the card.
Recording time and the number of pictures will vary by device manufacturer. For more information, go to kingston.com/flash/storage_chart.
Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and is thus not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products. For more information, go to Kingston’s Flash Guide at kingston.com/flashguide.
Speed may vary due to host and device configuration. Kingston Flash Cards are designed and tested for compatibility with consumer-grade market products. It is recommended that you contact Kingston directly for any OEM opportunities or special use applications that are beyond the standard daily consumer usage. For more information on intended use, please refer to the Flash Memory Guide at kingston.com/flashguide.