WHY CHOOSE US
With over 20 years of trading behind us, we can boast a large customer base ranging from individual consumers through to large corporate and government organisations here in the UK and internationally.
Whether you are looking for a case, a cable or a number of smartphones for your staff, just some of the reasons to chosoe Clove are:
- Mobile technology specialists
- Trading since 1992
- Free & impartial advice
- Friendly staff based in the UK
- Telephone & email support
- Competitive prices
- International delivery
- Secure payments
- Active on socail media including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram & Google
See what existing customers think of us. CLICK HERE to see our Trusted Shops rating or to find out more, view our About Us page.
If you have any questions then please call us on 44 (0)1202 552936 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to giving you the best prices possible so if you find an identical product elsewhere then fill out our form and let us know.
We will always try to match a competitors price but cannot guarantee that we will be able to.
To qualify for a price match:
- The competitor must be located in the UK
- The item must be the same specification & colour
- The item must be originally intended to be sold in the same sales region (UK)
- The competitor must have the product in stock
Any item we price match will include delivery costs
For any further details please call us on +44(0)1202 552936
Metal Gear Survive - Xbox One
Metal Gear Survive- XBox One Overview
Explore an alternate hostile world in single player and co-op where you must craft, defend and fight to survive.
Craft, defend and fight to survive.
METAL GEAR SURVIVE builds upon METAL GEAR SOLID V’S enduring stealth action gameplay while introducing the new elements of exploration and survival to create a bold new experience.
METAL GEAR SURVIVE is a survival action game in an alternative universe. In a struggle to survive and understand this hellish new environment, players engage in both single player and connected co-op. In the battle for survival scavenged materials must be wrought into usable items, gear and weapons if you are to have any hope of making it home.
Following Big Boss’ escape at the end of METAL GEAR SOLID: GROUND ZEROES, a solider on the collapsing Mother Base is nearly pulled into a wormhole that opens over the base. The solider loses consciousness and awakes six months later in a facility belonging to Wardenclyffe Section, a secret research organization within the United States government. Players take the role of this soldier with a goal of rescuing those pulled into the wormhole half a year ago and to find a cure for a mysterious infection. “You don’t get to sit this one out. You’re already infected with that lifeform I was telling you about,” a man named Goodluck in Wardenclyffe Section instructs.
- Two ways to play – single player and co-op. These modes are linked via Base Camp, and character progress and gear carries between the two modes.
- Build and develop your Base Camp. This offers access to crafting weapons and gear, as well serves as a command center for planning missions in both single player and co-op modes.
- Gather resources, blueprints and raw materials for use in crafting. These can be gathered in single player mode by exploring the environment or won in successful co-op missions
- Develop Base camp with new facilities to aid survival, including crop growing, animal rearing, and food and water storage. As your camp develops you'll gain access to high grade crafting items.
- Manage resources, including essentials such as food and water, as well as raw materials used for weapons, defences and expendables.
- Complete daily, weekly and special event Orders for rewarding materials and blueprints to be used in single player and co-op.