WHY CHOOSE US
With over 20 years of trading behind us, we can boast a large customer base ranging from individual consumers through to large corporate and government organisations here in the UK and internationally.
Whether you are looking for a case, a cable or a number of smartphones for your staff, just some of the reasons to chosoe Clove are:
- Mobile technology specialists
- Trading since 1992
- Free & impartial advice
- Friendly staff based in the UK
- Telephone & email support
- Competitive prices
- International delivery
- Secure payments
- Active on socail media including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram & Google
See what existing customers think of us. CLICK HERE to see our Trusted Shops rating or to find out more, view our About Us page.
If you have any questions then please call us on 44 (0)1202 552936 or email email@example.com.
We are committed to giving you the best prices possible so if you find an identical product elsewhere then fill out our form and let us know.
We will always try to match a competitors price but cannot guarantee that we will be able to.
To qualify for a price match:
- The competitor must be located in the UK
- The item must be the same specification & colour
- The item must be originally intended to be sold in the same sales region (UK)
- The competitor must have the product in stock
Any item we price match will include delivery costs
For any further details please call us on +44(0)1202 552936
Moto E5 (SIM Free / UK)
See more. Do more.
Redefining the concept a budget smartphone is exactly what the Moto E range is all about. 2018's Moto E5 features a large 5.7" HD display, on trend with an 18:9 screen ratio.
This maximises the amount of screen on the front of the device and minimises the bezels for an immersive viewing experience. There's still room on the front for a multi-gesture fingerprint sensor and high-quality selfie camera.
You'll also find a great quality 13MP main camera with f/2.0 aperture and large 1.12 micron pixels with phase detection autofocus. You'll be hard pushed to find a better camera sensor in a phone at this price. Even the 5MP selfie camera has an LED flash!
Elsewhere the Moto E5 has a very large 4,000 mAh battery and supports Moto Turbopower fast charging. A fingerprint sensor is neatly mounted on the back in the M logo and Corning Gorilla Glass protects the screen.
SIM Free / Unlocked stock
When you order a Moto E5 from Clove Technology, you will receive an official UK or EU specification SIM Free handset.
All of our phones are factory unlocked and ready for use with UK, EU & most global SIM cards.
The phones have support for global GSM & 3G networks; for 4G / LTE support outside of the EU, please check the specifications.
Dual SIM options
Motorola manufactures the Moto E5 in both single & hybrid dual SIM versions. If an option for sale on Clove Technology specifies "DUAL SIM" then it has the hybrid slot. If DUAL SIM is not mentioned in the option, please assume that it is the single SIM version of the handset.
Reasons to buy the Moto E5
- Android 8 (Oreo)
- 5.7" HD display (18:9 ratio) with Corning Gorilla Glass
- 1.4GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor
- 16GB storage / 2GB RAM / MicroSD up to 128GB
- 13MP camera with f/2.0 aperture and 1.12 micron pixels
- 5MP selfie camera with LED flash
- 4,000 mAh battery with Moto Turbopower fast-charging
- 154.4 x 72.2 x 9 mm / 174 grams
Colour and memory variants
The Moto E5 will be manufactured for the UK market with 16GB storage and 2GB RAM. This can be expanded with micro SD cards up to 128GB.
Several colour options will be available including Flash Grey and Fine Gold (please note not all colours may be available through Clove Technology).
Please note several variations of the Moto E5 will be launched around the world. The options listed for sale at Clove are those available to us from the official UK supply chain.
- Moto E5 - SIM Free, factory unlocked
- Moto Turbocharger
SIM Free & UnlockedYes
- Make/ModelQualcomm Snapdragon 425 MSM8917
- Resolution 720 x 1440 (~282 ppi)
- Other18:9 ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass
- Frequencies850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- Frequencies850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 MHz
- FrequenciesLTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600), 40(2300)
- SpeedLTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- Video OutYes, wireless via Miracast / Google Home
- Hardware ButtonsPower / Volume
- OtherRear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Antenna TypeGPS / GLONASS / Beidou
- Built-in SoftwareGoogle Maps
- FlashPhase detection autofocus and LED flash
- OtherGeo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
Front Facing CameraYes
- Type5 MP (f/2.2) LED flash
- FormatsMP3 / eAAC / WAV / Flac player
- FormatsDivX / WMV / MP4 / H.264 player
Near Field Communication
Dimensions154.4 x 72.2 x 9 mm (6.08 x 2.84 x 0.35 in)
Weight 174 g (6.14 oz)
SoftwareGoogle Play, Google Apps
OtherMoot Actions (gesture controls)