WHY CHOOSE US
With over 20 years of trading behind us, we can boast a large customer base ranging from individual consumers through to large corporate and government organisations here in the UK and internationally.
Whether you are looking for a case, a cable or a number of smartphones for your staff, just some of the reasons to chosoe Clove are:
- Mobile technology specialists
- Trading since 1992
- Free & impartial advice
- Friendly staff based in the UK
- Telephone & email support
- Competitive prices
- International delivery
- Secure payments
- Active on socail media including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram & Google
See what existing customers think of us. CLICK HERE to see our Trusted Shops rating or to find out more, view our About Us page.
If you have any questions then please call us on 44 (0)1202 552936 or email email@example.com.
We are committed to giving you the best prices possible so if you find an identical product elsewhere then fill out our form and let us know.
We will always try to match a competitors price but cannot guarantee that we will be able to.
To qualify for a price match:
- The competitor must be located in the UK
- The item must be the same specification & colour
- The item must be originally intended to be sold in the same sales region (UK)
- The competitor must have the product in stock
Any item we price match will include delivery costs
For any further details please call us on +44(0)1202 552936
Motorola Moto X4 (SIM Free/UK)
Dual cameras. Singular Design. Designed to impress, the Moto X4 has an advanced dual rear camera system for taking incredible pictures.
Generally the preserve of high-end flagship phones, Motorola has added a powerful and capable dual-camera configuration to this affordable mid-range device.
Combined with an IP68 rated water-resistant body and Qualcomm octa-core processing, the Moto X4 is a cost-effective and feature-rich smartphone.
SIM Free/Unlocked UK Stock
Clove Technology only provides SIM Free handsets, ready for you to use your choice of network.
The Moto X4 uses a Nano SIM card - please contact your network provider if you need to update to this size card.
GSM & 3G networks are supported globally. For 4G / LTE support outside of Europe, please check the specifications against your local carrier.
Reasons to buy Motorola Moto X4
- 5.2” Full HD 1080p LCD Display with Gorilla Glass protection
- 2.2 GHz Snapdragon 630 processor / 3GB RAM
- 32GB storage / MicroSD card slot
- 7.99 mm thin chassis with IP68 water resistance
- Android 7.1 - update to Android 8.0 expected
- USB Type-C connector, 3,000 mAh battery & 15W TurboPower charger
- Dual 12MP / 8MP camera technology with selective focus& depth of field effects
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Moto X4 Handset (SIM Free / Factory Unlocked)
- 15W Moto Turbo Charger
- SIM ejector tool
SIM Free & UnlockedYes
- Make/ModelQualcomm® Snapdragon™ 630
- Resolution 1080 x 1920 (~424 ppi)
- OtherCorning Gorilla Glass
- Frequencies850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- Frequencies850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 MHz
- FrequenciesLTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- FunctionsBR/EDR BLE, A2DP
- Version802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 / 5 GHz)
- DataUSB (3.0) Type-C (1.0)
- PowerUSB (3.0) Type-C (1.0)
- Video OutYes, wireless via Miracast, Google Home
- Hardware ButtonsVolume / Power
- OtherFonrt-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Antenna TypeGPS / GLONASS / Galileo
- Built-in SoftwareGoogle Maps
- MegapixelsDual 12MP & 8MP
- FlashPhase detection autofocus & dual-LED flash
- Camera Lens12MP: f/2.0, 1.4µm | 8MP: f/2.2, 1.12µm, 120° wide-angle
- OtherUltra-wide angle shot, Professional mode, Depth detection and depth effects, Selective Focus, Selective Black & White, Background Replacement, Spot Colour, Landmark/Object Recognition, Panorama, Slo-motion video
Front Facing CameraYes
- Type16MP f/2.0, 1µm, Flash, Adaptive low light mode, Face filters, Professional mode
Near Field CommunicationYes
Dimensions148.35 x 73.4 x 7.99 mm (9.45 mm at camera)
Weight 163 grams
SoftwareGoogle Play, Google Apps
OtherMoto experiences: Moto display, Moto voice, Moto actions, Wireless sound system, Moto key, One-button navigation