WHY CHOOSE US
With over 20 years of trading behind us, we can boast a large customer base ranging from individual consumers through to large corporate and government organisations here in the UK and internationally.
Whether you are looking for a case, a cable or a number of smartphones for your staff, just some of the reasons to chosoe Clove are:
- Mobile technology specialists
- Trading since 1992
- Free & impartial advice
- Friendly staff based in the UK
- Telephone & email support
- Competitive prices
- International delivery
- Secure payments
- Active on socail media including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram & Google
See what existing customers think of us. CLICK HERE to see our Trusted Shops rating or to find out more, view our About Us page.
If you have any questions then please call us on 44 (0)1202 552936 or email email@example.com.
We are committed to giving you the best prices possible so if you find an identical product elsewhere then fill out our form and let us know.
We will always try to match a competitors price but cannot guarantee that we will be able to.
To qualify for a price match:
- The competitor must be located in the UK
- The item must be the same specification & colour
- The item must be originally intended to be sold in the same sales region (UK)
- The competitor must have the product in stock
Any item we price match will include delivery costs
For any further details please call us on +44(0)1202 552936
Motorola ET1 Enterprise Tablet
Motorola ET1 Enterprise Tablet Overview
With the Motorola ET1 Enterprise Tablet you have a product which stands out for its robust design and enhanced security. It is a tablet which can be taken into the most demanding environments. It has been designed to handle drops, spills and extreme temperatures. It has enterprise level security which ensures your information and data is secure, while additionally having support for multiple users logins enabling your IT resources to be used efficiently.
It has a consumer style design, yet is robust and can handle business conditions. This includes the ability to deal with multiple drops of up to 1.2 metres. In addition, owing to the IP54 sealing rating, it is protected against dust and water spills. The 7 inch capacitive screen is protected with Corning Gorilla Glass, which reduces the likelihood of scratches and other impact damage.
Data is secure whether it is stored on an internal drive or removal media, thanks to encryption. This keeps sensitive information secure from unwanted attention and complies with industry and government regulations.
Multiple User logins provides staff with the ability to customize their own workspace, and for managers to provide the right applications and services their staff need. Work is not interrupted for charging, as the ET1, unlike other tablets benefits from a removable battery, increasing productivity.
There are extensive connectivity options available with the ET1 which benefits from the inclusion of a USB 2.0 Host connector, HDMI out and Bluetooth 2.1. This provides flexibility in the workplace and the ability to use a variety of peripherals. Additional support for 802.11 a/b/g/n wireless networks provides superior performance and guarantees that staff can instantly access information.
Motorola ET1 Enterprise Tablet Features
- Android 2.3.4 (Upgradeable to 4.x)
- Robust design handles drops and water spills
- Gorilla Glass for scratch resistant screen
- Multi-User Access via Login
- Enterprise Level Security
- Removable Battery
- Version2.3.4 (upgradeable 4.x)
- Resolution1024 x 600 pixels
- Type & ExtrasCapacitive multi-touch
- Digital Compass and GyroYes
- FlashUser controllable LED Flash
- OtherBar code scanning and image capture
- Type4620 mAh Smart Li-Ion
Dimensions130.5mm x 25.0mm x 224.0mm
SoftwareMotorola RhoElements for cross platform applications & Motorola Mobility Services Platform