WHY CHOOSE US
With over 20 years of trading behind us, we can boast a large customer base ranging from individual consumers through to large corporate and government organisations here in the UK and internationally.
Whether you are looking for a case, a cable or a number of smartphones for your staff, just some of the reasons to chosoe Clove are:
- Mobile technology specialists
- Trading since 1992
- Free & impartial advice
- Friendly staff based in the UK
- Telephone & email support
- Competitive prices
- International delivery
- Secure payments
- Active on socail media including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram & Google
See what existing customers think of us. CLICK HERE to see our Trusted Shops rating or to find out more, view our About Us page.
If you have any questions then please call us on 44 (0)1202 552936 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to giving you the best prices possible so if you find an identical product elsewhere then fill out our form and let us know.
We will always try to match a competitors price but cannot guarantee that we will be able to.
To qualify for a price match:
- The competitor must be located in the UK
- The item must be the same specification & colour
- The item must be originally intended to be sold in the same sales region (UK)
- The competitor must have the product in stock
Any item we price match will include delivery costs
For any further details please call us on +44(0)1202 552936
Motorola MC65 - QWERTY Keyboard-600Mhz-Imager-256MB-1GB-3.5 VGA-HSDPA-WiFi-Bluetooth
Overview of Motorola MC65
THE MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS MC65 HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED.
For business, you need an enterprise digital assistant which can be relied on. The Motorola MC65 provides the power and reliability which your workforce needs. It has the rugged toughness, delivering outstanding performance, and is not affected by dust or liquid splashes. While the powerful Qualcomm 7627 600MHz processor ensures that the MC65 can deal with the most demanding business applications. It features the latest in communication technology with support for HSPA connectivity. This means that your workforce can easily communicate with the office.
In business, you want your enterprise digital assistant to last. Motorola takes the rugged design of their mobile computers seriously. The MC65 has an IEC protection rating of IP64 making it tough and water resistant. It is additionally able to withstand multiple 6 ft/1.8m drops in testing. This rugged design is achieved with unique features, including patented monocoque ‘unibody’ housing and lightweight magnesium frame, which improves structural stability and fully encases the components.
Having the power to run the latest business applications is essential. A Qualcomm 7627 600MHz processor provides the capacity to run these applications smoothly. While the inclusion of a 3.5 inch VGA PenTile colour display ensures that users can fully utilise applications indoors and outdoors. The additional of white pixels improves contrast, brightness and efficiency. An impressive 1GB of storage space is provided making it is possible for users to have available all applications and data with them, and instantly available.
Enterprise digital assistants need to be secure when they are being used in the field. The MC65 features comprehensive security protocols so it can be utilised within any environment, whatever the requirements. It additionally features 802.11a/b/g functionality so it works with virtually any wireless network. Advanced Bluetooth functionality is additionally included which ensures paring with various peripherals simply and quick.
The integration of HSPA technology empowers your workforce and ensures that they can be in full communication while in the field. Emails and websites can be quickly accessed so that additional information can be easily obtained. This ensures the productivity of your workers.
Advanced data capture is available with the latest generation of Motorola 2D Imager technology. This delivers exceptional performance on 1D and 2D barcodes. It is even possible to read damaged and poor quality codes. The additional of Omni-directional reading eliminates the need to align barcode and scanner window, for quick and easy scanning.
Features of the Motorola MC65
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.5
- IP64 IEC Protection Rating
- 3.5-inch PenTile high-resolution display
- Advanced ergonomic design – for one-handed operation
- Powerful Qualcomm 7627 600 MHz processor
- HSPA connectivity technology
- Wireless LAN 802.11a/b/g
- Bluetooth v2.0 with Enhanced data rate
- 3-axis accelerometer and light sensor
- QWERTY Keyboard
- Interfaces: Motorola Enterprise UI: customizable home screen, enhanced dialer and enterprise camera solution
- Operating Temperature: 14° F to 122° F/-10° C to 50° C
- Storage Temperature: -40° F to 158° F/-40° C to 70° C
- Humidity: 5 to 95% non-condensing
- Drop Specification: Multiple 6 ft. drops per MIL-STD 810G specifications
- Tumble Specification: 1,000 1.6 ft./0.5 meter tumbles (2,000 drops) at room temperature; per applicable IEC tumble specifications
- Sealing: IP64; per applicable IEC sealing specifications
- Vibration: 4g’s PK Sine (5Hz to 2KHz); 0.04g2/Hz Random(20Hz to 2KHz); 60 minute duration per axis, 3 axis
- Thermal Shock: -40° F to 158° F/-40° C to 70° C rapid transition
- Electrostatic: ± 15kv Air discharge, ± 8kv
- Discharge (ESD): ± 8kv indirect discharge
2D Imager Engine (SE4500)
- Focal Distance: From center of exit window: SR - 7.5 in./19 cm
- Sensor Resolution: 752 x 480 pixels
- Field of View: Horizontal 40°; Vertical 25°
- Optical Resolution: WVGA 752H X 480V pixels (gray scale)
- Roll Tolerance: 360°
- Pitch Tolerance: ± 60° from normal
- Skew Tolerance: ± 60° from normal
- Ambient Light: (from total darkness):Indoor: 450 ft. candles (4845 lux)Outdoor: 9000 ft. candles (96,900 lux)Sunlight: 8000 ft. candlesFluorescent: 450 ft. candles
- Ranges:SR Focus Range Near Far 5 mil Code 39: 2.1 in./53 mm 7.5 in./191 mm100% UPC/EAN: 1.6 in./41 mm 15.5 in./394 mm6.7 mil PDF417: 3.4 in./86 mm 7.1 in./180 mm
- DL Focus Range Near Far 5 mil Code 39: 1.4 in./36 mm 7.3 in./185 mm100% UPC/EAN: 1.6 in./41 mm 12 in./305 mm5 mil PDF417: 2.8 in./71 mm 4.5 in./114 mm
- Aiming Element (VLD): 655 nm ± 10 nm Laser
- llumination Element (LED): 625 nm ± 5 nm LEDs (2x)
- Field of View: Horizontal: 39.6°; Vertical: 25.7°
Wireless LAN Voice and Data Communications
- Radio: Tri-mode IEEE® 802.11a/b/g
- Security: WPA2 (Personal or Enterprise); 802.1x; EAP-TLS;TTLS (CHAP, MS-CHAP, MS-CHAPv2, PAP orMD5); PEAP (TLS, MSCHAPv2, EAP-GTC); LEAP,EAP-FAST (TLS, MS-CHAPv2, EAP-GTC)
- Data Rates Supported: 1, 2, 5.5, 6, 9, 11, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48 and 54 Mbps
- Voice Communication: Voice-over-IP ready, Wi-Fi™-certified, IEEE802.11a/b/g direct sequence wireless LAN,Wi-Fi Multimedia™ (WMM and WMM-PS)Motorola Voice Quality Manager (VQM),Motorola TEAM Express Ready
SIM Free & UnlockedYes
Operating SystemWindows Mobile
- Capacity (Up to)Up to 32GB
- OtherPenTile - super bright & resistive touch
- Frequencies850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Version2.0 with Enhanced Data Rate
- DatamicroUSB 2.0 High Speed (host & client)
- FlashUser controllable Flash
Front Facing Camera
Near Field Communication
Dimensions162.2 mm L x 77 mm W x 33.5 mm D
Weight 359g with battery
SoftwareMotorola Enterprise UI
OtherDual microphone support with noise cancellation