WHY CHOOSE US
With over 20 years of trading behind us, we can boast a large customer base ranging from individual consumers through to large corporate and government organisations here in the UK and internationally.
Whether you are looking for a case, a cable or a number of smartphones for your staff, just some of the reasons to chosoe Clove are:
- Mobile technology specialists
- Trading since 1992
- Free & impartial advice
- Friendly staff based in the UK
- Telephone & email support
- Competitive prices
- International delivery
- Secure payments
- Active on socail media including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram & Google
See what existing customers think of us. CLICK HERE to see our Trusted Shops rating or to find out more, view our About Us page.
If you have any questions then please call us on 44 (0)1202 552936 or email email@example.com.
We are committed to giving you the best prices possible so if you find an identical product elsewhere then fill out our form and let us know.
We will always try to match a competitors price but cannot guarantee that we will be able to.
To qualify for a price match:
- The competitor must be located in the UK
- The item must be the same specification & colour
- The item must be originally intended to be sold in the same sales region (UK)
- The competitor must have the product in stock
Any item we price match will include delivery costs
For any further details please call us on +44(0)1202 552936
Motorola MC75A - QWERTY Keyboard-806Mhz-Imager-256MB-1GB-3.5 VGA-HSDPA-WiFi-Bluetooth-IrDA
Overview of Motorola MC75A
If your workforce requires a premium Enterprise Data Assistant (EDA) the Motorola MC75A is it. The enterprise class features and rugged design mean that you have a device which you can depend on. It has IP54 sealing protection and exceeds in stress tests. The enterprise class features include a powerful 806MHz processor, a fully customisable accelerometer and 3.5G (HSPA) technology. This ensures your workers are able to utilize the latest business applications and fully communicate while they are within the field.
In business you need an Enterprise Data Assistant which you can depend on. With its IP54 sealing protection and industry leading rugged design the Motorola MC75A is this device. It exceeds MIL-STD 810G requirements for stress testing as well ad IEC specifications for tumble and sealing. This means that it can handle multiple 6ft drops plus 1,000 consecutive 1.6 ft tumbles, without any loss in performance. Being rated as IP54 sealing means you can take the MC75A into dusty environments and expose it you rain without damage.
To ensure that the latest business applications can be run efficiently a powerful a PXA320 806 Mhz processor has been included. This provides a desktop like experience for mobile users enabling them to optimize work. While the 1 GB Flash storage means that there is plenty of storage available for all data requirements. The super bright 3.5 inch PenTile VGA display makes it easy to view it in any lighting conditions. Perfect for viewing high resolution photographs, video and documents.
Enterprise digital assistants need to be secure when they are being used in field. The MC75A features comprehensive security protocols so it can be utilized within any environment, whatever the requirements. It additionally features 802.11a/b/g functionality so it works with virtually any wireless network. Advanced Bluetooth functionality is additionally included which ensures paring with various peripherals simply and quick.
The integration of HSPA technology empowers your workforce and ensures that they can be in full communication while in the field. Emails and websites can be quickly accessed, so that additional information can be easily obtained. This ensures the productivity of your workers.
Enterprise motion sensing enables implementation of applications where the accelerometer can be used improve power management or monitor usage. It is possible to configure the MC75 so that it automatically reverts to sleep mode when movement isn’t detected, or usage can be monitored can be monitored including number of drops.
Features of Motorola MC75A
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.5
- IP54 Sealing Protection Rating
- Motorola MAX Rugged – Industry leading drop testing
- Business-class 3-axis accelerometer
- 3.5 inch PenTile high resolution screen
- HSPA connectivity technology
- Powerful PXA320 806MHz processor
- Wireless LAN 802.11a/b/g
- Bluetooth v2.1 with Enhanced data rate
- Infra-red and RS-232
- Operating Temp: 14° F to 122° F/-10° C to 50° C
- Storage Temp: -40° F to 158° F/-40° C to 70° C (w/o battery)
- Humidity: 95% non-condensing
- Drop Spec Multiple 6 ft./1.6 m drops, perMIL-STD 810 specifications
- Tumble Spec: 1,000 1.6 ft./.5 m tumbles (2,000 drops); perapplicable IEC tumble specifications
- Sealing: IP54 per applicable IEC sealing specifications
- IrDA: Infra-red port for connection to printers andother devices
- Clock: Integrated real time clock
- Light Immunity: Readability: Incandescent — 450 ft.candles; Sunlight — 8000 ft. candles;Fluorescent — 450 ft. candles
- ElectrostaticDischarge (ESD): ±15kV air discharge, ±8kV direct discharge
2D IMAGER ENGINE (SE4500)
- Focal Distance: From center of exit window: SR – 7.5 in./19 cm
- Sensor Resolution: 752 x 480 pixels
- Field of View: Horizontal: 40°; Vertical: 25°
- Skew Tolerance: ± 60°
- Pitch Tolerance: ± 60°
- Roll Tolerance: 360°
- Ambient Light Immunity: 9,000 ft. candles/96,900 lux
- Aiming LED (VLD): 655 ± 10 nm Laser
- IlluminationElement (LED): 625 ± 5 nm LEDs (2x)
WIRELESS LAN DATA AND VOICE COMMUNICATIONS
- WLAN Radio: Tri-mode IEEE® 802.11a/b/g
- Data Rates Supported: 1, 2, 5.5, 6, 9, 11, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48 and 54 Mbps
- Operating Channels: Chan 8-165 (5040 – 5825 MHz)Chan 1-13 (2412-2472 MHz)Chan 14 (2484 MHz) Japan onlyActual operating channels/frequencies dependon regulatory rules and certification agency
- Security: WPA2, WEP (40 or 128 bit), TKIP, TLS, TTLS(MS-CHAP), TTLS (MS-CHAP v2), TTLS(CHAP), TTLS-MD5, TTLS-PAP, PEAP-TLS,PEAP (MS-CHAP v2), AES, LEAP, CCXv4certified; FIPS 140-2 certified
- Spreading Technique: Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum (DSSS)and Orthogonal Frequency DivisionMultiplexing (OFDM)
- Antenna: Internal for LAN, External for WAN
- Voice Communication: Integrated Voice-over-IP ready (P2P, PBX,PTT), Wi-Fi™-certified, IEEE 802.11a/b/gdirect sequence wireless LAN
SIM Free & UnlockedYes
Operating SystemWindows Mobile
- Capacity (Up to)Up to 32GB
- Resolution 640 x 480 pixels
- OtherPenTile - super bright & resistive touch
- Version2.1 with Enhanced Data Rate
- DatamicroUSB 1.1, RS-232 & IrDA
- Antenna TypeInternal SiRFstar III
- FlashUser controllable Flash
Front Facing Camera
Near Field Communication
Dimensions15.24cm x 8.4 cm x 4.4 cm
Motorola MC75A - QWERTY Keyboard-806Mhz-Imager-256MB-1GB-3.5 VGA-HSDPA-WiFi-Bluetooth-IrDA Accessories
Cables & Chargers