WHY CHOOSE US
With over 20 years of trading behind us, we can boast a large customer base ranging from individual consumers through to large corporate and government organisations here in the UK and internationally.
Whether you are looking for a case, a cable or a number of smartphones for your staff, just some of the reasons to chosoe Clove are:
- Mobile technology specialists
- Trading since 1992
- Free & impartial advice
- Friendly staff based in the UK
- Telephone & email support
- Competitive prices
- International delivery
- Secure payments
- Active on socail media including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram & Google
See what existing customers think of us. CLICK HERE to see our Trusted Shops rating or to find out more, view our About Us page.
If you have any questions then please call us on 44 (0)1202 552936 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to giving you the best prices possible so if you find an identical product elsewhere then fill out our form and let us know.
We will always try to match a competitors price but cannot guarantee that we will be able to.
To qualify for a price match:
- The competitor must be located in the UK
- The item must be the same specification & colour
- The item must be originally intended to be sold in the same sales region (UK)
- The competitor must have the product in stock
Any item we price match will include delivery costs
For any further details please call us on +44(0)1202 552936
Motorola One DUAL SIM - XT1941-4MOTP-ONE
Buy Motorola One (SIM Free & Unlocked /UK)
Be ready for anything.
With its stunning 5.9” Max Vision (19:9) HD+ display, and amazing photography the unlocked Motorola One is the ultimate mid-range smartphone.
As it is an Android One smartphone you will be able to enjoy the latest innovations released by Google and benefit from regular security updates. Including the recent AI-powered innovations like Google Lens.
Moto One Unlocked & SIM Free Stock Prices
When you order an unlocked Moto One SIM Free from Clove Technology, you will receive an official UK or EU specification handset.
All our phones are factory unlocked and ready for use with UK, EU & most global SIM cards.
The phones have support for global GSM & 3G networks; for 4G / LTE support outside of the EU, please check the specifications.
Reasons to buy Motorola One SIM Free
- Android 8.1 (Oreo), planned upgrade to Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Certified Android One handset
- 5.9" Full HD+ 720 x 1520 pixels (19:9 ratio / ~287 ppi)
- Modern, curved glass body frame
- 2.0GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor
- 64GB storage / 4GB RAM / MicroSD up to 256GB
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor (Google Pay enabled)
- Dual 13MP & 2MP camera array / 8MP selfie camera
- 3,000 mAh battery with Moto TurboPower fast-charging
- Bluetooth 5.0 / FM Radio / GPS
- DUAL SIM (Model XT1941-4)
Motorola has given us some great budget and mid-range smartphones in the past, and the Motorola One continues this tradition. With a stunning mid-range product, which offers all the performance you need, including great photography.
The Motorola One has a modern look with a curved glass body frame. If you enjoy looking at photos, watch movies or play games on your smartphone you are in for a treat. As this smartphone has a 5.9” HD+ 19:9 Max Vision display, maximising your viewing pleasure and making it easier to take notes and multitask.
With its advanced 13MP dual smart camera system you can take amazing photos, so when you encounter the perfect view or moment. It is possible to capture it and share with others. The portrait, cinemagraph and time-lapse modes add to your results, so you can create interesting effects.
The Motorola One has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 2.0 GHz octa-core processor, to ensure it is responsive to your every tap and interaction. There is also 4GB of RAM and up to 64GB of internal storage. So, you have the power you need for the latest apps and plenty of space to store them.
Having a long battery life is a must, and the Motorola One will get you through a full typical day of usage, on a single charge. But, if you are a particularly heavy user, it is good to know you can use the TurboPower charger to up to 6 hours of power in just 20 minutes.
SIM Free & UnlockedYes
- VersionAndroid 8.1 (Oreo), planned upgrade to Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Make/ModelQualcomm Snapdragon 625
- Capacity (Up to)Up to 256GB
- TypeIPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Resolution 720 x 1520 (~287 ppi)
- Other19:9 ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass
- Frequencies850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- Frequencies850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 MHz
- FrequenciesLTE bands 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 28(700)
- Version802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 / 5 GHz)
- DataUSB (2.0) Type-C (1.0)
- Video OutYes, wireless via Miracast, Google Home
- Hardware ButtonsPower / Volume
- OtherRear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Antenna TypeGPS / GLONASS / Beidou
- Built-in SoftwareGoogle Maps
- MegapixelsDUAL 13MP & 2MP
- FlashAuto Focus and LED Flash
- Camera Lens13MP: f/2.0, 1.12um, PDAF | 2MP: f/2.4, 1.75um, depth sensor
- OtherPDAF, panorama, video: 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps
Front Facing CameraYes
- Type8MP, video: 1080p@30fps
- FormatsMP3 / AAC / WAV / Flac player
- FormatsMP4 / H.264 player
Near Field CommunicationYes
Dimensions149.9 x 72.2 x 8 mm (5.90 x 2.84 x 0.31 in)
Weight 162 g (5.71 oz)
SoftwareGoogle Play, Google App Suite
OtherFingerprint (rear-mounted), Turbopower charging