WHY CHOOSE US
With over 20 years of trading behind us, we can boast a large customer base ranging from individual consumers through to large corporate and government organisations here in the UK and internationally.
Whether you are looking for a case, a cable or a number of smartphones for your staff, just some of the reasons to chosoe Clove are:
- Mobile technology specialists
- Trading since 1992
- Free & impartial advice
- Friendly staff based in the UK
- Telephone & email support
- Competitive prices
- International delivery
- Secure payments
- Active on socail media including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram & Google
See what existing customers think of us. CLICK HERE to see our Trusted Shops rating or to find out more, view our About Us page.
If you have any questions then please call us on 44 (0)1202 552936 or email email@example.com.
We are committed to giving you the best prices possible so if you find an identical product elsewhere then fill out our form and let us know.
We will always try to match a competitors price but cannot guarantee that we will be able to.
To qualify for a price match:
- The competitor must be located in the UK
- The item must be the same specification & colour
- The item must be originally intended to be sold in the same sales region (UK)
- The competitor must have the product in stock
Any item we price match will include delivery costs
For any further details please call us on +44(0)1202 552936
Netgear Aircard 785 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot AC785-100EUSAC785-100EUSGAD-AC785
Netgear Aircard 785 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot Overview
For situations where you require high speed Internet access for multiple devices, a mobile Hotspot can be perfect.
Utilising a data connection from a mobile provider, the Netgear Aircard 785 can create a hotspot for up to 15 Wi-Fi enabled devices. This lets you share a single access point, useful at work, on a trip or in a shared home where you can't get a fixed line.
The large 1.77" colour LCD display makes it easy to setup and use on a regular basis. This also lets you configure settings and make adjustments to the connection easily. At just 110 x 69 x 16.6 mm, the Aircard 785 is compact and easy to rest on a table or shelf.
A Windows PC or connected mobile device can be used to complete the initial set up of the Aircard 785.
Once the Aurcard 85 is set up, you will be able to enjoy download speeds of up 100 Mbps and uploads of around 50 Mbps depedning on your connection.
Finally, you can also enhance the experience by using the 785 as a file sharing unit for connected devices. Add a microSD card and any connected devices can store and copy files via the network.
Netgear AirCard App
You can manage your NetGear AirCard from any connected mobile device thanks to the AirCard App.
This lets you view connected devices, network strength, data usage by month or session and enable advanced features.
The NetGear AirCard app is available for modern smartphones, tablets, Kindles and other mobile products from the following outlets:
Reasons to buy Netgear Aircard 785 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot
- Unlocked to almost all networks worldwide (confirmed supported carriers)
- Connect up to 15 Wi-Fi enabled devices
- Active Battery: Up to 10 hours
- Standby Time: Up to 300 hours
- SIM type: Micro SIM (3FF)
- Larger LCD Screen for easy setup and usage
- MicroSD Slot for mobile file sharing/storage
- Factory unlocked - use with any mobile network provider
Netgear Aircard 785 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot Box Contents
- NETGEAR AirCard® 785S Mobile Hotspot
- Quick Start Guide
- USB cable
- Power adapter
- Re-chargeable Li-ion battery
Netgear Aircard 785 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot Specification
- 110 x 69 x 16.6 mm
- 127 grams
- Factory Unlocked - all compatible networks
- No Contract Required
- International Roaming supported
- FDD: 800 / 850 / 900 / 1800 / 2100 / 2600 MHz
- TDD: 2600 MHz
- Category 4
- 1.77" LCD Display
- Color screen
- Removable Li-on battery
- Up to 10 hours of continuous use
- Up to 300 hours of standby
- Connect up to 15 WiFi enabled devices