WHY CHOOSE US
With over 20 years of trading behind us, we can boast a large customer base ranging from individual consumers through to large corporate and government organisations here in the UK and internationally.
Whether you are looking for a case, a cable or a number of smartphones for your staff, just some of the reasons to chosoe Clove are:
- Mobile technology specialists
- Trading since 1992
- Free & impartial advice
- Friendly staff based in the UK
- Telephone & email support
- Competitive prices
- International delivery
- Secure payments
- Active on socail media including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram & Google
See what existing customers think of us. CLICK HERE to see our Trusted Shops rating or to find out more, view our About Us page.
If you have any questions then please call us on 44 (0)1202 552936 or email email@example.com.
We are committed to giving you the best prices possible so if you find an identical product elsewhere then fill out our form and let us know.
We will always try to match a competitors price but cannot guarantee that we will be able to.
To qualify for a price match:
- The competitor must be located in the UK
- The item must be the same specification & colour
- The item must be originally intended to be sold in the same sales region (UK)
- The competitor must have the product in stock
Any item we price match will include delivery costs
For any further details please call us on +44(0)1202 552936
Next Base iN-Car Cam DUO Commercial
Next Base iN-Car Cam DUO Commercial Overview
The Next Base iN-Car Cam DUO Commercial is a version of the NextBase DUO designed specifically for taxis and other commercial vehicles.
The dual camera system means you can install the DUO to safely record activities to the front of the car, whilst simultaneously monitoring the interior, without the need to run wires to the back of the vehicle.
Once the iN-Car Cam DUO Commercial is installed, you can rotate the two cameras to find the perfect recording angles suitable for your vehicle and driving style.
The front facing camera offers a 140 degree wide-angle lens to capture everything going on in front of you, whether you're driving on a quiet country back road or a 5-lane motorway!
The rear camera has a 140 degree wide-angle lens. This allows you to capture the full interior of your cab or seating area and avoid blind spots.
G Sensor & GPS
Every Next Base camera is equipped with a fully-functioning GPS module that tracks your movements and logs the data alongside your video footage.
The G sensor will also record information about your driving style and has the added benefit of being able to recognise crash conditions, so it can enter a special mode to protect your recorded footage at the point of impact.
The iN-Car Cam DUO Commercial will record to micro SD (sold separately) continuously. Video is stored in 3 minute chunks with no gaps between each recording. This makes it easier to send manageable amounts of footage to your insurers, or other bodies, if required.
During your drive, if the memory card is filled up, the system will automatically overwrite the oldest files on the card, so you always have the most recent footage stored.
A 32GB card will store approximately 2.4 hours worth of continuous footage from both cameras. Class 10 SD cards are recommended for real-time high definition recording.
Reasons to buy Next Base iN-Car Cam DUO Commercial
- Records front and back simultaneously in 720p HD at 30fps
- 2 inch full colour screen
- Dual 140 degree wide angle lenses - record the whole road and the entire vehicle interior
- Stores GPS data alongside recorded footage
- G-Sensor data protection automatically senses crash conditions to save data
- 4 metre 12V power cable included
- Loop recording continues to save video even with a full SD card
- Compact unit - 135 x 52 x 24mm
In the box
- 1 x Nextbase DUO Commercial
- 1 x Window GPS Mount
- 1 x 4m Car Power Cable
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Software Disk
- 1 x Quick start Guide
- 1x Commercial sticker pack (1x Protected by NextBase dashcam & 3x CCTV operation stickers)