WHY CHOOSE US
With over 20 years of trading behind us, we can boast a large customer base ranging from individual consumers through to large corporate and government organisations here in the UK and internationally.
Whether you are looking for a case, a cable or a number of smartphones for your staff, just some of the reasons to chosoe Clove are:
- Mobile technology specialists
- Trading since 1992
- Free & impartial advice
- Friendly staff based in the UK
- Telephone & email support
- Competitive prices
- International delivery
- Secure payments
- Active on socail media including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram & Google
See what existing customers think of us. CLICK HERE to see our Trusted Shops rating or to find out more, view our About Us page.
If you have any questions then please call us on 44 (0)1202 552936 or email email@example.com.
We are committed to giving you the best prices possible so if you find an identical product elsewhere then fill out our form and let us know.
We will always try to match a competitors price but cannot guarantee that we will be able to.
To qualify for a price match:
- The competitor must be located in the UK
- The item must be the same specification & colour
- The item must be originally intended to be sold in the same sales region (UK)
- The competitor must have the product in stock
Any item we price match will include delivery costs
For any further details please call us on +44(0)1202 552936
Nokia X+ Overview
The Nokia X is the new Android smartphone from Nokia. It is very similar in specification to the Nokia X+ (Plus); the only differences are that the Nokia X+(Plus) has more RAM (768MB compared to 512MB) and it also includes a 4GB MicroSD card in its box.
The Nokia X handsets are Android-based, but they do not come with Google's apps and services. Instead, they come with services from Nokia and Microsoft pre-installed. This does mean that the handsets do not have official access to the Google Play Store. However, there is access to third-party app stores (such as Yandex and SlideMe) and apps can also be sideloaded from a microSD card.
One of the most useful features included with the Nokia X is Dual SIM capability, which enables you to insert two SIM cards into the device and switch between them. It also includes a 3MP rear camera, as well as the aforementioned microSD slot.
The Nokia X has Bluetooth 3.0, Wi-Fi and 3G. It is just 10.4mm thick and comes with a 4" IPS LCD display. Its design can be likened in style to the Windows Phone Lumia range: brightly coloured casings and home screen tiles that can be resized and reorganised.
Reasons to buy Nokia X
- Android--based: apps from Microsoft and Nokia come pre-installed
- Access to third-party app stores such as Yandex and SlideMe
- Side loading of apps from a microSD card
- Dual SIM
- MicroSD card expansion up to 32GB
- 512 MB RAM
- 4GB internal storage
- 1GHz Dual Core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor
- 3MP rear camera
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, 3G
- Nokia HERE Maps
- 3.5mm audio jack
Nokia X Box Contents
- Nokia X Dual SIM smartphone
- High-efficiency AC-20 charger
- Nokia BN-01 1500mAh battery
- Nokia stereo headset WH-108
- Quick Guide
SIM Free & UnlockedYes
- VersionAndroid-based, but includes Microsoft services instead of Google
- Make/ModelQualcomm Snapdragon S4
- Frequencies850 MHz, 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 1900 MHz
- SpeedGSM max data speed DL: EGPRS 236.8 kbps, GSM max data speed DL: EGPRS 236.8 kbps
- Frequencies900 MHz, 2100 MHz
- Speedmax data speed DL: HSDPA - 7.2 Mbps, max data speed UL: HSUPA - 5.76 Mbps
- FunctionsHeadset profile (HSP) 1.2, Hands-free profile (HFP) 1.5, Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP) 1.3, Phone Book Access Profile (PBAP) 1.0, Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) 1.2, General Audio/Video Distribution Profile (GAVDP), General Audio/Video Distribution Profile (GAVDP) 1.2, Dial-Up Networking Profile (DUN), File Transfer Profile (FTP), Object Push profile (OPP) 1.2, PAN 1.0
- Built-in SoftwareNokia HERE Maps
- Camera Lensaperture: f/2.8
- OtherAuto and manual white balance, Active toolbar, Still image editor, Face recognition, Auto exposure, Center weighted auto exposure
Front Facing Camera
- FormatsCodecs: MP3, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, FLAC, MIDI, playback file formats: MP4, AAC, MP3, MIDI
- Formatsplayback codecs: H.263, H.264/AVC, MPEG-4, playback formats: 3GP, MP4
Near Field Communication
Dimensions63 mm x 115.5 mm x 10.4 mm
The following is a list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about this product. Hopefully you will find the answer to your question, if not, use the contact form below and we shall answer it for you.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes - If you are located outside of the UK you may want to take a look at our list of FAQs for international customers on the following link: http://www.clove.co.uk/international-customers.aspx
Is this phone SIM FREE and Unlocked?
Yes, this phone is unlocked and can be used with networks around the world. Do check the specifications to ensure compatibility in your region with your network provider. No SIM card or contract applies to this phone.
Is this phone brand new?
Yes. Unless the description of the product suggests otherwise (I.e. EX-DEMO) then this product is brand new and has not been used before.
Is there any network/operator branding?
No - There is only the manufacturer’s branding.
Does the phone have a Micro SDHC/memory card slot?
Yes. It can take microSD cards up to a size of 32GB.
What SIM card does this phone use?
This phone takes a micro SIM card
Is this handset LTE compatible?
Does this phone have a removable battery?
Is this phone Dual SIM?
Do you have a question?