WHY CHOOSE US
With over 20 years of trading behind us, we can boast a large customer base ranging from individual consumers through to large corporate and government organisations here in the UK and internationally.
Whether you are looking for a case, a cable or a number of smartphones for your staff, just some of the reasons to chosoe Clove are:
- Mobile technology specialists
- Trading since 1992
- Free & impartial advice
- Friendly staff based in the UK
- Telephone & email support
- Competitive prices
- International delivery
- Secure payments
- Active on socail media including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram & Google
See what existing customers think of us. CLICK HERE to see our Trusted Shops rating or to find out more, view our About Us page.
If you have any questions then please call us on 44 (0)1202 552936 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to giving you the best prices possible so if you find an identical product elsewhere then fill out our form and let us know.
We will always try to match a competitors price but cannot guarantee that we will be able to.
To qualify for a price match:
- The competitor must be located in the UK
- The item must be the same specification & colour
- The item must be originally intended to be sold in the same sales region (UK)
- The competitor must have the product in stock
Any item we price match will include delivery costs
For any further details please call us on +44(0)1202 552936
PRE-ORDER Nokia XL
Nokia XL Overview
The Nokia XL is the largest handset of the Android-based Nokia X range. The XL has access to Microsoft services (such as SkyDrive) and Nokia services, including HERE Maps. It does not have access to the Play Store, but it does have access to third-party app stores such as SlideMe and Yandex. Apps can also be side-loaded from a microSD card.
The XL features a 5" IPS LCD display (the largest in the Nokia X range) with a WVGA resolution of 800 x 480. Like the Nokia X and the Nokia X+, the Nokia XL comes with a 1GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor. It has 768MB RAM, plus 4GB internal storage and a microSD slot that supports cards up to a capacity of 32GB.
One of the stand out features of the XL is that it is dual SIM, i.e. you can insert two SIM cards at once and switch between them. The SIM card size that the XL takes is microSIM.
The XL has a good range of connectivity options: Bluetooth 3.0, Wi-Fi and 3G are all included. On the back of the handset there is a 5MP camera, whilst there's a 2MP front facing camera for video calls.
In terms of design, the Nokia X range borrows the style of Nokia's Lumia handsets, which run Windows Phone. Bright colours frame its black display, while the colours on the home screen can be rearranged and resized as you see fit.
Reasons to buy Nokia XL
- Android-based with access to third-party app stores
- Comes with Microsoft services installed
- Apps can be sideloaded from microSD card
- 5" IPS LCD display
- 1GHz dual-core processor
- 768MB RAM
- 4GB Internal Storage
- 5MP rear camera with auto focus and flash
- 2MP front facing camera
- Bluetooth 3.0
- GPS with Nokia HERE Maps
Nokia XL Box Contents
- Nokia XL Dual SIM smartphone
- High-efficiency AC-20 charger
- Nokia BN-02 2000mAh battery
- Nokia stereo headset WH-108
- Quick Guide
SIM Free & UnlockedYes
- VersionAndroid-based, but includes Microsoft services instead of Google
- Make/ModelQualcomm Snapdragon™ S4
- Resolution WVGA (800 x 480), 187 ppi, 15:9 Aspect Ratio
- OtherBrightness control, Tactile feedback, Orientation sensor, Nokia Glance screen, Wide viewing angle, Screen double tap, Capacitive Multipoint-Touch
- Frequencies850 MHz, 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 1900 MHz
- SpeedGSM max data speed DL: EGPRS 236.8 kbps, GSM max data speed UL: GPRS 85.6 kbps
- Frequencies900 MHz, 2100 MHz
- Speedmax data speed DL: HSDPA - 7.2 Mbps, max data speed UL: HSUPA - 5.76 Mbps
- FunctionsHeadset profile (HSP) 1.2, Hands-free profile (HFP) 1.5, Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP) 1.3, Phone Book Access Profile (PBAP) 1.0, Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) 1.2, General Audio/Video Distribution Profile (GAVDP), General Audio/Video Distribution Profile (GAVDP) 1.2, Dial-Up Networking Profile (DUN), File Transfer Profile (FTP), Object Push profile (OPP) 1.2, PAN 1.0
- Built-in SoftwareNokia HERE Maps with offline access
- FlashAuto Focus and LED Flash
- Camera Lensf/2.8 aperture
- OtherCamera resolution: 2592 x 1944 pixels, 4x Digital Zoom, Sensor size: 1/4 inch,
Front Facing CameraYes
- FormatsCodecs: MP3, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, FLAC, MIDI, Audio playback file formats: MP4, AAC, MP3, MIDI
- FormatsVideo playback codecs: H.263, H.264/AVC, MPEG-4, Video playback file formats: 3GP, MP4
- RecordingVideo recording formats: 3GP/H.263
Near Field Communication
Dimensions77.7 mm x 141.4 mm x 10.9 mm
The following is a list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about this product. Hopefully you will find the answer to your question, if not, use the contact form below and we shall answer it for you.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes - If you are located outside of the UK you may want to take a look at our list of FAQs for international customers on the following link: http://www.clove.co.uk/international-customers.aspx
Is this phone SIM FREE and Unlocked?
Yes, this phone is unlocked and can be used with networks around the world. Do check the specifications to ensure compatibility in your region with your network provider. No SIM card or contract applies to this phone.
Is this phone brand new?
Yes. Unless the description of the product suggests otherwise (I.e. EX-DEMO) then this product is brand new and has not been used before.
Is there any network/operator branding?
No - There is only the manufacturer’s branding.
Does the phone have a Micro SDHC/memory card slot?
Yes. It can take microSD cards up to a size of 32GB.
What SIM card does this phone use?
This phone takes a micro SIM card
Is this handset LTE compatible?
Does this phone have a removable battery?
Is this phone Dual SIM?
Do you have a question?