WHY CHOOSE US
With over 20 years of trading behind us, we can boast a large customer base ranging from individual consumers through to large corporate and government organisations here in the UK and internationally.
Whether you are looking for a case, a cable or a number of smartphones for your staff, just some of the reasons to chosoe Clove are:
- Mobile technology specialists
- Trading since 1992
- Free & impartial advice
- Friendly staff based in the UK
- Telephone & email support
- Competitive prices
- International delivery
- Secure payments
- Active on socail media including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram & Google
See what existing customers think of us. CLICK HERE to see our Trusted Shops rating or to find out more, view our About Us page.
If you have any questions then please call us on 44 (0)1202 552936 or email email@example.com.
We are committed to giving you the best prices possible so if you find an identical product elsewhere then fill out our form and let us know.
We will always try to match a competitors price but cannot guarantee that we will be able to.
To qualify for a price match:
- The competitor must be located in the UK
- The item must be the same specification & colour
- The item must be originally intended to be sold in the same sales region (UK)
- The competitor must have the product in stock
Any item we price match will include delivery costs
For any further details please call us on +44(0)1202 552936
PRE-ORDER Panasonic ELUGA
Overview of the Panasonic ELUGA
With the Panasonic ELUGA you have the benefit of water and dust resistance, but within a design which is slim and ergonomic. Looking at this smartphone you would realize it has a protection rating certification of IP57. The Panasonic ELUGA isn’t just all about being a tough smartphone it also has a high-end specification. Featuring a 4.3” display with stunning image quality due to the impressive resolution of 960 x 540 pixels. There is also a 1GHz dual-core processor and 8 mega pixel camera along with integrated NFC compatibility.
Having a slim design (just 7.8 mm) with a curved-edged shape means that the Panasonic ELUGA is easy to use thanks to it ergonomic qualities. It is also lightweight being only 103g making it ideal for carrying with you. The design is complimented by its toughness being rated at IP57 for protection. Panasonic has tested the ELUGA by immersing it within water to depths of 1.5m for 30 minutes. So it should be able to deal with the occasional accidental splash of water.
The picture quality of the ELUGA is stunning due to the 4.3” OLED qHD display which provides access to viewing high-definition content. It has a resolution of 960 x 540 pixels which is one of the highest display area ratios available. This pixel density offers outstanding sharpness and colour to images.
Battery consumption is an important aspect of any smartphone as we want to speed the maximum using them. The Panasonic ELUGA benefits from an Eco Mode. This helps achieve longer battery life due to it automatically turning off certain functionalities when it falls below a defined level.
An integrated NFC chipset enables access to simplified transactions and enables defined profiles to adjust multiple configuration settings instantly. There is an 8 megapixel which features auto focus and a digital zoom of up to 6.74x along with image stabilization.
Features of the Panasonic ELUGA
- Slim and ergonomic design
- Android 2.3.5 (update available from summer 2012)
- 4.3 inch capacitive OLED qHD display
- Eco Mode to help provider long battery life
- Water and dust proof
- Verified to IP57 certification
- NFC compatible
What's in the box of the Panasonic ELUGA
- Panasonic ELUGA
- MicroUSB cable
- Headset (3.5mm connector)
- AC Adapter
- Quick Start Guide
- IC Tag Card
SIM Free & UnlockedYes
- Version2.3.5 (Gingerbread)
- Make/ModelTI (Texas Instruments)
- Resolution 960 x 540 pixels
- Frequencies850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Version2.1 with Enhanced Data Rate
- DatamicroUSB with mass storage detection
- Built-in SoftwareGoogle Maps
- Otherup to 6.74x digital zoom
Front Facing Camera
- FormatsAAC, AAC , AAC enhanced, OGG Vorbis, WAV, MP3, MIDI
Near Field CommunicationYes
Dimensions123 x 62.0 x 7.8 mm
Weight 103 g