Apple iPad 10.2 (2019) – Overview
For the latest version of the iPad, Apple has increased the Retina display size to 10.2” and included support for the Smart Keyboard. This with you still having the possibility to pair the Apple Pencil, offers a wealth of creative ideas to be realized.
The increased flexibility the iPad now gives means you can use it more like a computer easily responding to emails and writing reports. While also having the ability to use handwriting for quick notes or creating masterpieces with watercolour painting and sketching being available.
Like always the iPad is lightweight and durable, so you can take it with you wherever you go, despite having a larger screen and 8,827 mAh battery for a full day of usage.
The A10 Fusion chip has been engineered with 64-bit architecture and a Four-core design. To ensure it keeps pace with the requirements of modern apps.
Everything looks incredible on the new 10.2-inch Retina display, it gives you more space to work for opening multiple apps. With the gaming, being taken to a whole new level with the 2160 x 1620-pixel resolution.
There is also some impressive sound from the stereo speaker.
The 8 MP main camera has a five-element lens with an f/2.4 aperture and backside illumination. While also benefiting from auto image stabilization numerous different modes, including Burst and Timer modes to ensure you capture the perfect photo.
Reasons to buy Apple iPad 10.2 (2019)
- iOS 13.1 operating system (upgradable to iOS 13.4)
- A10 Fusion chip with 64‑bit architecture
- 10.2" Retina display 1620 x 2160 (264 ppi)
- 8 MP Main Camera with Five-element lens (f/2.4 aperture)
- 250.6 x 174.1 x 7.5 mm (9.87 x 6.85 x 0.30 in)
- 483 g (Wi-Fi) / 493 g (LTE) (1.05 lb)
- 32GB | 128 GB of internal storage
- Supports Apple Pencil & Smart Keyboard
- Apple Lightning connector
- Touch ID fingerprint sensor
- Lightning to USB Cable
- USB Power Adapter