Apple iPad 10.2 (2020) – Overview
For the latest version of the iPad, Apple has introduced the powerful A12 Bionic chip. It offers a significant performance boost to your experience. So you can play immersive games with smooth and detailed graphics.
With gaming in mind, you can connect both PlayStation DualShock and Xbox Wireless Controllers to the iPad 10.2 (2020) to enhance your games and give you full control.
There is still support for the Smart Keyboard and Apple Pencil offering a wealth of creative ideas to be realized.
This flexibility now means you can use the iPad 10.2 more like a computer/laptop for quickly responding to emails and writing reports. While also having the ability to use handwriting for quick notes or creating masterpieces with watercolour painting and sketching being available.
As always, the iPad is lightweight and durable, so you can take it with you wherever you go.
Everything looks incredible on the new 10.2-inch Retina display, giving you space to work with multiple apps. With your gaming taken to a whole new level with the 2160 x 1620-pixel resolution.
There is also some impressive sound from the stereo speaker.
The 8 MP rear camera has a five-element lens with an f/2.4 aperture and backside illumination. While also benefiting from auto image stabilization numerous different modes, including Burst and
Reasons to buy Apple iPad 10.2 (2020)
- iPadOS 14 operating system
- A12 Bionic chip with 64‑bit architecture
- 10.2" Retina display 1620 x 2160 (264 PPI)
- 8 MP Main Camera with Five-element lenses (f/2.4 aperture)
- 250.6 x 174.1 x 7.5 mm (9.87 x 6.85 x 0.30 in)
- 490 g (Wi-Fi) / 495 g (LTE)
- 32GB | 128 GB of internal storage
- Supports Apple Pencil & Smart Keyboard
- Apple Lightning connector
- Touch ID fingerprint sensor
- iPad 10.2 (2020)
- Lightning to USB Cable
- USB Power Adapter