Apple iPad 9.7 (2018) – Overview
The world’s most popular tablet returns with the latest sixth generation, 2018 model.
It has been built to be lightweight and durable so you can take it wherever you go. It is also impressively thin at just 7.5mm.
The A10 Fusion chip has been engineered with 64-bit architecture and a Four-core design. To ensure it keeps pace with the requirements of modern apps.
With the 9.7” Retina display appears clear and bright with true-to-life details and colours. While the anti-fingerprint oleophobic coating ensures the display, stays smudge free.
The 8 MP main camera has a five-element lens with an f/2.4 aperture and backside illumination. It also has auto image stabilization and various including Burst and Timer modes to ensure you capture the perfect photo.
With iOS you can use multiple apps, and instantly drag and drop files using gestures. It is also easy to launch your favourite apps using the “Dock”. With there being a variety of apps being available to cover all your needs.
You can now interact with your tablet in a whole new way with the optional Apple Pencil. Write notes, sign documents, or get creative with some sketching and painting. The benefit of the Apple Pencil is that you can do all this in a natural way, just like using a pencil and some paper.
Reasons to buy Apple iPad 9.7 (2018)
- iOS 11 operating system (upgradable to iOS 12.2)
- A10 Fusion chip with 64‑bit architecture
- 9.7" Retina display 1536 x 2048 (264 ppi)
- 8 MP Main Camera with Five-element lens (f/2.4 aperture)
- 240 x 169.5 x 7.5 mm (9.45 x 6.67 x 0.30 in)
- 469 g (Wi-Fi) / 478 g (LTE) (1.05 lb)
- Supports Apple Pencil & Bluetooth Keyboard
- Apple Lightning connector
- Touch ID fingerprint sensor
- Lightning to USB Cable
- USB Power Adapter