HTC Desire 12 Plus
HTC U12 Plus (SIM Free / UK)
Live on the Edge. With an entirely new design for 2018, the HTC U12 Plus reshapes smartphone interaction with pressure Sensitive Buttons and an intelligent, physical feedback system. Control everything with one hand thanks to the unique Edge Sense 2.0 system.
HTC has always pushed the boundaries with their flagship smartphones and the U12 Plus is no different. The latest technology can be found everywhere you look, from a borderless 18:9 ratio Super LCD6 screen, to the dual-camera arrays on both the front and back of the handset.
Audio. Design. Photography. Performance. Interactions. Everything about the HTC U12 Plus delivers top of the range quality.
Reasons to buy the HTC U12 Plus
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with HTC Sense UI & Themes
- 6.0 inch (1440 x 2880) Super LCD6 display at 18:9 ratio
- Dual 16 & 20MP rear cameras with 2x Optical Zoom and OIS
- Dual 8MP Selfie cameras with HDR
- Edge Sense 2.0 - squeeze to interact - works in 1000s of apps
- 2.7GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 octa-core processor
- HTC Usonic, HTC Boomsound & Hi-Res Audio
- Bluetooth 5.0 with Apt-X HD & LDAC
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac / GPS / NFC
- 64GB storage / 6GB RAM
- IP68 water and dust resistant
- USB 3.1 Type-C
- HTC U12 Plus - SIM Free, factory unlocked
- HTC Fast Mains Charger
- USB Type-C Cable
- USB Type-C to 3.5mm adapter
- HTC uSonic USB-C earphones
- SIM Tray tool
Stock Origin & Compatibility
All our phones are SIM Free & Factory Unlocked, compatible with UK, EU & most global SIM cards, with support for global GSM & 3G networks. For 4G/LTE & 5G support outside of Europe, please check the specifications.
Clove Technology primarily obtains stock from a manufacturer's official UK supply chains. These products will be displayed as a 'UK Model'.
Occasionally Clove source products from the European mainland. These will be marked as an 'EU Model', supplied factory sealed with a 2pin EU mains charger or 'EU Convert', opened to swap to a UK charger and resealed.
EU sourced phones will have a full warranty and are compatible with all UK networks. We do not source any products from Hong Kong or other Asian markets.