Huawei Mate 10 Porsche Design
Spread the cost with payment plans from Duologi
Huawei Mate 10 Porsche Design (SIM Free / UK)
Discover the Exceptional. For the past few years, Huawei has worked together with Porsche to deliver a customised version of their flagship smartphone.
This phone is essentially the Huawei Mate 10 Pro with the Porsche Design treatment, resulting in the exceptional Mate 10 Porsche Design.
The Porsche Design model features all the best parts of Huawei's critically acclaimed Mate 10 Pro, including the highly-capable revered dual-lens camera array with Leica optics.
Elsewhere the storage is increased to 256GB and Dual SIM capabilities are included as standard.
Reasons to buy the Huawei Mate 10 Porsche Design
- Android 8.0 (Oreo) with Huawei EMUI 8.0
- Huawei Kirin 970 Octa-core processor
- 6-inch Full HD HDR-compliant AMOLED Display (1080 x 2160)
- Leica Dual Camera 16MP + 20MP monochrome
- 8MP Selfie Camera
- 256GB storage / 6GB RAM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac & Bluetooth 4.2
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 4,000 mAh battery
- USB Type-C
- DUAL SIM
- Huawei Mate 10 Porsche Design (SIM Free, factory unlocked)
- Porsche Design Premium Stereo Headset
- Huawei Supercharger (UK & EU plugs)
- Customised leather smart flip cover
- USB Type-C to 3.5mm headphone jack adapter
- USB Type-C cable
- Warranty Card
- Quick Start Guide
- Eject tool
Stock Origin & Compatibility
All our phones are SIM Free & Factory Unlocked, compatible with UK, EU & most global SIM cards, with support for global GSM & 3G networks. For 4G/LTE & 5G support outside of Europe, please check the specifications.
Clove Technology primarily obtains stock from a manufacturer's official UK supply chains. These products will be displayed as a 'UK Model'.
Occasionally Clove source products from the European mainland. These will be marked as an 'EU Model', supplied factory sealed with a 2pin EU mains charger or 'EU Convert', opened to swap to a UK charger and resealed.
EU sourced phones will have a full warranty and are compatible with all UK networks. We do not source any products from Hong Kong or other Asian markets.