Moto Z3 Play
Motorola Moto Z3 Play (SIM Free/UK)
goodbye smartphone, hello smartphone+
With an all-new side-mounted fingerprint sensor and face-unlock features, the Moto Z3 Play delivers power and finesse in the mid-range tier.
Just like previous Moto Z range devices, the Z3 Play is fully compatible with all Moto Mods via the unique docking system on the rear of the phone.
And to get you started, Motorola include their official Power Pack Mod in the box. This 2,200 mAh external battery pack simply clips to the back of the phone to provide a total capacity of 5,200 mAh- up to 40 hour's use! If you want to travel light, just simply detach it.
Reasons to buy Motorola Moto Z3 Play
- 6.01” Full HD (1080 x 2160) Super AMOLED Display
- 1.8 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 processor
- 64GB storage / 4GB RAM / MicroSD card slot
- 6.8 mm: super-thin chassis
- Android 8.1 Oreo with guaranteed Android P update
- USB Type-C connector, 3,000 mAh battery & 15W TurboPower charging
- Dual 12MP + 5MP rear camera array / 8MP selfie camera
- Side mounted fingerprint sensor & combined home/control button
- Use Moto Mods to enhance the phone's features; connected by the power of magnets!
- 2,200 mAh Power Pack Mod included in the box
- Moto Z3 Play Handset (SIM Free / Factory Unlocked)
- 2,200 mAh Moto Power Pack Mod
- 15W Moto Turbo Charger
- USB-A to USB-C data & charge cable
- USB-C to 3.5mm headphone adapter
- SIM ejector tool
Stock Origin & Compatibility
All our phones are SIM Free & Factory Unlocked, compatible with UK, EU & most global SIM cards, with support for global GSM & 3G networks. For 4G/LTE & 5G support outside of Europe, please check the specifications.
Clove Technology primarily obtains stock from a manufacturer's official UK supply chains. These products will be displayed as a 'UK Model'.
Occasionally Clove source products from the European mainland. These will be marked as an 'EU Model', supplied factory sealed with a 2pin EU mains charger or 'EU Convert', opened to swap to a UK charger and resealed.
EU sourced phones will have a full warranty and are compatible with all UK networks. We do not source any products from Hong Kong or other Asian markets.