Sony Xperia L2 (SIM Free / UK)
Choosing a cheaper smartphone shouldn't mean you have to settle for something low powered or unattractive. With the Xperia L2, Sony has a phone that both looks the part and delivers more than just the basics.
At 5.5 inches the screen is large and vibrant, with Corning Gorilla Glass scratch protection. A quad-core MediaTek processor powers an Android 7 installation with access to millions of applications from the Google Play store.
On the back of the phone, you'll also find a fingerprint sensor and NFC chip; contactless payments with Android Pay aren't just for expensive flagship smartphones!
Other features include Qnovo adaptive charging with Sony Battery Care and Sony's best-in-class audio processing.
Reasons to buy the Sony Xperia L2
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) OS
- Rear 16MP Sony Exmor RS camera sensor
- 8MP front-facing Sony Exmor RS camera
- 5.5" HD IPS LCD touchscreen
- Signature Sony industrial design
- 32 GB storage & micro SD support up to 256GB
- 1.5GHz MediaTek quad-core processor and 3GB RAM
- 4G LTE / NFC / Android Pay / FM Radio
- USB Type-C connectivity
- Qnovo adaptive charging & Sony Battery Care
- SIM Free Sony Xperia L2
- Sony quick charger (3 pin UK)
- Data Cable (USB-A to USB Type-C)
Stock Origin & Compatibility
All our phones are SIM Free & Factory Unlocked, compatible with UK, EU & most global SIM cards, with support for global GSM & 3G networks. For 4G/LTE & 5G support outside of Europe, please check the specifications.
Clove Technology primarily obtains stock from a manufacturer's official UK supply chains. These products will be displayed as a 'UK Model'.
Occasionally Clove source products from the European mainland. These will be marked as an 'EU Model', supplied factory sealed with a 2pin EU mains charger or 'EU Convert', opened to swap to a UK charger and resealed.
EU sourced phones will have a full warranty and are compatible with all UK networks. We do not source any products from Hong Kong or other Asian markets.