Zebra TC75 Rugged Smartphone
Zebra TC75 Rugged Android Computer (SIM Free / UK)
In business, you now need to be able to react quickly to requirements. The Zebra TC75 gives you the ability to do just that, with its support for all 4G GSM networks, and fast data access.
Workers will enjoy the integration of the Android operating system, giving them a product which works just like their own personal phone. While the enterprise-class security, and rugged design, makes it ideal for business.
SIM Free / Unlocked Stock
At Clove Technology we provide only the international specification of the Zebra TC75. This ensures compatibility across international frequencies.
Reasons to buy Zebra TC75 Rugged Android Computer
- 4.2 (KitKat) or 6.0 (Marshmallow) Depending on the variant
- Zebra Mobility Extension (Mx) - enterprise-class protection
- 1.7GHz dual-core processor – balance power and performance
- 4.7-inch High Definition 720p screen – wet finger mode, and enhanced daylight viewing
- 8MB rear camera – perfect for capturing copies of documents
- IP67 sealing – protects in wet and dusty environments
- Rugged design – able to withstand a 2.4-metre drop on concrete
Colour and Memory Variants
There are 2 different hardware specification shown, but multiple variants are available. If you find that the version you require isn't shown. Please contact us on 01202 552936, or by email email@example.com
- Zebra TC75 Rugged Android Computer
- Battery Li-Ion 4620 mAh 3.7V
- Charging / USB cables (sold separately)
Please make sure when ordering that you purchase an appropriate Zebra charging cradle or cable. As these items are not provided with the product as standard. Suitable accessories can be purchased, and ad located in the Zebra accessories section.
Zebra TC75 Rugged Android Computer Overview
With the Zebra TC75 Rugged Android Computer, you have a product which can fulfil all the needs of enterprise business. It amends the Android operating system into a secure environment with full device management.
The world-class data capture, SimulScan, and flexibility of input will improve workers' productivity, whilst the addition of 4G network compatibility makes it quicker to transfer data.
Its enterprise design with IP67 Sealing enables your workers to continue using the TC75, even in difficult environments, with accidental drops of the Mobile Computer not being a problem.
Enterprise-class Android KitKat
Every TC75 ships with Mobility Extensions (Mx), a series of features that transform AndroidTM from a consumer operating system (OS) to a true enterprise-class OS, providing enterprise-class security and device management, as well as enterprise data capture capabilities.
Maximum data entry flexibility with an industry leading dual-mode touch panel.
Let your users choose their preferred data input pair: finger and gloved finger or finger and stylus — ideal for crisp signature capture. The intelligent 4.7 in. display, automatically adjusts as needed, unlike competitive devices that require setting adjustments every time the user switches data input method.
World-class data capture
An integrated enterprise-class imager offers Zebra’s proprietary PRZM Intelligent Imaging technology, a megapixel sensor and advanced optics, enabling the lightning-fast capture of 1D and 2D barcodes in virtually any condition.
The 8 MP camera enables the easy capture of high-resolution photos, signatures, videos and more, so workers can capture more types of business intelligence to streamline more business processes. The front camera allows workers to place a video call to get the on-the-spot assistance they need. And Near Field Communications automates identity verification at facility entry points.
Automatically capture data and process entire documents
With SimulScan Document Capture, your workers can simultaneously capture barcodes, text fields, phone numbers, images, signatures and even checkboxes in the time it takes to press a button, improving invoicing speed, order speed and more.
Superior audio quality and functionality for a new level of voice flexibility
Up to four times the loudness of popular smartphones and noise cancelling technology provides crystal clear audio on both ends of every call. Support for Workforce Connect Push-to-Talk (PTT) Express and Pro provides an instant connection to co-workers in the field, plus supervisors and other support staff back in the office
Every strand of your mobility platform is simpler with Zebra’s Mobility DNA. That’s because, from the start, you have the industry’s most comprehensive suite of mobility must-haves to accelerate your solution.
More off-the-shelf end-user apps, more robust administration utilities and easier app development. Purpose-built for enterprise Mobility DNA makes ease, confidence and value intrinsic to your investment and your full line of Android mobile computers.
Rugged and ready for all-day everyday use out in the field
The TC75 delivers reliable operation, even after multiple 8 ft./2.4 m drops to concrete and 2,000 consecutive 3.2 ft./1 m tumbles in their punishing tumble test.
With IP67 sealing, the TC75 is dust-tight and can survive complete immersion in water, and the Corning Gorilla Glass touch panel and scanner exit window bring a new level of durability to two of the most vulnerable components of any handheld device
Zebra TC75 Rugged Android Computer Environmental specification
- -4° F to 122° F/-20° C to 50°C per MIL-STD 810B
- -40° F to 158° F/-40° C to 70° C
- 5% to 85% non-condensing
- 8 ft./2.4 m to concrete at room temp.; 6 ft./1.8 m over the operating temp. range Tumble Spec. 2,000 3.2 ft./1.0 m tumbles; meets and exceeds IEC tumble specifications
- IP67 per applicable IEC sealing specifications
- 4 g’s PK Sine (5 Hz to 2 kHz); 0.04g2/ Hz Random (20 Hz to 2 kHz); 60-minute duration per axis, 3 axis
- -40° F to 158° F/-40° C to 70° C rapid transition
Electrostatic Discharge (ESD)
- +/-15kVdc air discharge
- +/-8kVdc direct discharge
- +/-8kVdc indirect discharge
Zebra TC75 Rugged Android Computer Data Capture
- SimulScan simultaneously captures and processes multimedia formatted information in a single step. SE4750SR imager (1D/2D)
- Rear — 8 MP autofocus; f/2.4 aperture;
- Front — 1.3 MP fixed focus
- ISO 14443 Type A & B, FeliCa, and ISO 15963 cards. Secure NFC via SAM supporting Mifare, Calypso and FeliCa. P2P mode and Card Emulation via UICC and Host
Zebra TC75 Rugged Android Computer Wireless LAN
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/d/h/i/k/r
- 5GHz: 802.11a/n up to 150 Mbps;
- 2.4GHz: 802.11b/g/n up to 72.2 Mbps
- Chan 36 - 165 (5180 - 5825 MHz);
- Chan 1 - 13 (2412 - 2472 MHz);
Actual operating channels/ frequencies depend on regulatory rules and certification agency
Security and Encryption
- WEP (40 or 104 bit); WPA/WPA2 Personal
- (TKIP, and AES); WPA/WPA2 Enterprise
- (TKIP, and AES) — EAP-TTLS (PAP,
- MSCHAP, MSCHAPv2), EAP-TLS, PEAPv0-
- MSCHAPv2, PEAPv1-EAP-GTC, EAP Fast and LEAP SAM, WPS, Data at rest
- Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM), Soft AP, WiFi Direct
- WFA (802.11n, WMM), Cisco CCXv4, Wi-Fi
- PMKID caching, Cisco CCKM, 802.11r, OKC
Stock Origin & Compatibility
All our phones are SIM Free & Factory Unlocked, compatible with UK, EU & most global SIM cards, with support for global GSM & 3G networks. For 4G/LTE & 5G support outside of Europe, please check the specifications.
Clove Technology primarily obtains stock from a manufacturer's official UK supply chains. These products will be displayed as a 'UK Model'.
Occasionally Clove source products from the European mainland. These will be marked as an 'EU Model', supplied factory sealed with a 2pin EU mains charger or 'EU Convert', opened to swap to a UK charger and resealed.
EU sourced phones will have a full warranty and are compatible with all UK networks. We do not source any products from Hong Kong or other Asian markets.