WHY CHOOSE US
With over 20 years of trading behind us, we can boast a large customer base ranging from individual consumers through to large corporate and government organisations here in the UK and internationally.
Whether you are looking for a case, a cable or a number of smartphones for your staff, just some of the reasons to chosoe Clove are:
- Mobile technology specialists
- Trading since 1992
- Free & impartial advice
- Friendly staff based in the UK
- Telephone & email support
- Competitive prices
- International delivery
- Secure payments
- Active on socail media including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram & Google
See what existing customers think of us. CLICK HERE to see our Trusted Shops rating or to find out more, view our About Us page.
If you have any questions then please call us on 44 (0)1202 552936 or email email@example.com.
We are committed to giving you the best prices possible so if you find an identical product elsewhere then fill out our form and let us know.
We will always try to match a competitors price but cannot guarantee that we will be able to.
To qualify for a price match:
- The competitor must be located in the UK
- The item must be the same specification & colour
- The item must be originally intended to be sold in the same sales region (UK)
- The competitor must have the product in stock
Any item we price match will include delivery costs
For any further details please call us on +44(0)1202 552936
Samsung Galaxy Express 2
Samsung Galaxy Express 2
Samsung Galaxy Express 2
Samsung Galaxy Express 2 Overview
Take a first look at the Samsung Galaxy Express 2 and you'll instantly notice that it is slightly different yet very familiar. The Express 2 is rather squared in its appearance, that isn't to say that there is anything dramatically different, just a little more recognisable. In all intense and purpose this is a Samsung device, from turning it those of you with experience of the Samsung way of doing things will be well on your way.
As per the other Samsung devices on the market you have the power, volume up and down buttons, don't forget the ever present home button to the bottom middle with the capacitive keys either side. To the back of the device you have a 5 megapixel camera with a flash, other features of the camera include Geo-tagging, touch focus, face and smile detection and image stabilization. To the front it comes with a VGA camera, here you'll be taking care of the selfies and video chats via Google Hangouts. Other camera features include Geo-tagging, touch focus, face and smile detection and image stabilization. When you're done capturing pictures you'll be viewing them back on the same 4.5 inch screen found on the S 4 Mini.
Powering the device we'll find a 1.7ghz dual -core processor with 1.5GB of RAM, this coupled with the Li-Ion 2100 mAh battery will see you whizzing around the screen and keeping up with Google+, YouTube and the built in Flipboard app throughout your working day. Whilst you are at work or play there are also a number of connectivity options, NFC being one of them will let you connect to headsets and speakers or share media between devices.
As this an Android device we'll have the usual Google apps installed, Google Play and Maps along with the Samsung apps and features such as:
- 'S Translator': Gives instantaneous translations at any time, wherever you are..
- 'Smart Stay: Recognises when you are looking at the device and saves battery life when you look away by dimming the screen and powering down using facial recognition.
- 'S Voice': Offers voice command functionality.
- Photo Collage
- Music Share
Reasons to buy the Galaxy Express 2
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- 5MP 2592 ? 1944
- 4.5" 540 x 960 pixels, ~245 ppi pixel density
- 8GB internal storage
- 1.5GB RAM
- NFC and Bluetooth
- Google Services
- Samsung Apps
- Flipboard pre-installed
What's in the box?
- Samsung Galaxy Ace 3
- Samsung Micro USB charger
- Mains adapter
SIM Free & Unlocked
- Resolution 540 x 960 pixels
- Other~245 ppi pixel density
- FrequenciesEDGE / GPRS (850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900MHZ
- FrequenciesHSPA (850 / 900 / 2100MHz
- FrequenciesLTE Cat 3 (800 / 900 / 1800 / 2600MHz
- Hardware ButtonsVolume, Power up and down
- FlashAuto Focus and LED Flash
- OtherGeo-tagging, touch focus, face and smile detection, image stabilization
Front Facing CameraYes
- FormatsMP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, WMA, AMR, AWB, FLAC, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTTL, RTX, OTA
- FormatsAVI, WMV, ASF, FLV, MKV, MP4, 3GP, WebM
Near Field CommunicationYes
Dimensions132.4 x 65.8 x 9.8mm
SoftwareGoogle Maps, Google Play
OtherS Translator Smart Stay Group Play
Do you ship internationally?
Yes - If you are located outside of the UK you may want to take a look at our list of FAQs for international customers on the following link: http://www.clove.co.uk/international-customers.aspx
Is this phone SIM FREE and Unlocked?
Yes, this phone is unlocked and can be used with networks around the world.
Do check the specifications to ensure compatibility in your region with your network provider. No SIM card or contract applies to this phone.
Is this phone brand new?
Yes. Unless the description of the product suggests otherwise (I.e. EX-DEMO) then this product is brand new and has not been used before.
Is there any network/operator branding?
No - There is only the manufacturer’s branding.
Does the phone have a Micro SDHC/memory card slot?
Yes – this phone supports up to 64GB of external storage
What SIM card does this phone use?
This phone takes a micro SIM card
Is this handset LTE compatible?
Yes – this phone is compatible on international LTE frequencies 800 / 900 / 1800 / 2600 MHz. Please check with your local operator for LTE network provisions in your area
Does this phone have a removable battery?
Do you have a question?