WHY CHOOSE US
With over 20 years of trading behind us, we can boast a large customer base ranging from individual consumers through to large corporate and government organisations here in the UK and internationally.
Whether you are looking for a case, a cable or a number of smartphones for your staff, just some of the reasons to chosoe Clove are:
- Mobile technology specialists
- Trading since 1992
- Free & impartial advice
- Friendly staff based in the UK
- Telephone & email support
- Competitive prices
- International delivery
- Secure payments
- Active on socail media including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram & Google
See what existing customers think of us. CLICK HERE to see our Trusted Shops rating or to find out more, view our About Us page.
If you have any questions then please call us on 44 (0)1202 552936 or email email@example.com.
We are committed to giving you the best prices possible so if you find an identical product elsewhere then fill out our form and let us know.
We will always try to match a competitors price but cannot guarantee that we will be able to.
To qualify for a price match:
- The competitor must be located in the UK
- The item must be the same specification & colour
- The item must be originally intended to be sold in the same sales region (UK)
- The competitor must have the product in stock
Any item we price match will include delivery costs
For any further details please call us on +44(0)1202 552936
Samsung SM-R324 Gear VR With Controller (2017 Edition)SM-R324NZAABTUSAM-GVR17-D23
Samsung Gear VR SM-R324 Overview
- New VR controller for more natural and immersive interaction
- Wide 101-degree field of view
- Premium apps & video content available from Warner Bros, CNN, UFC, X-Games and more
- Redesigned ergonomic fit and adjustable head strap
Redesigned for 2017, the new Gear VR SM-324 is structured to be lightweight and fit comfortably. The adjustable strap and foam cushioning let the Gear VR sit naturally, and the adjustable head strap secures the unit, letting you get the placement right whichever Samsung Galaxy phone you use.
This upgraded version of the Gear VR comes complete with a wireless handheld controller. Replacing the touchpad on the side of previous VR units, the controller lets navigate through the VR menus and interact with content.
The touchpad offers directional input, as well as scrolling / sliding, plus there are two action buttons, one trigger and volume control too.
Samsung's official page for VR ready content can be found at Samsung VR. Here you can discover, download and explore 360 videos, games and new uploads from artists and events around the world.
All content on Samsung VR can is compatible with Gear VR, as well as mobile apps & desktop.
With the support of Oculus, known for their high-end Rift headset, Samsung has produced one of the most accessible experiences for mobile VR.
As well as Samsung's content, you can also access the Oculus store for additional apps and games.
Beyond this, you can also connect to other Gear VR owners through Oculus Rooms to meet up and engage over a virtual space.
The Gear VR SM-324 is supplied with switchable microUSB and USB Type-C connectors. Samsung's design language allows for you to use any recent Samsung Galaxy S or Note device since the Galaxy S6. This includes:
- Galaxy S6
- Galaxy S6 edge
- Galaxy S6 edge plus
- Galaxy S7
- Galaxy S7 edge
- Galaxy S8
- Galaxy S8 Plus
- Galaxy Note5
- Galaxy Note7 Fan Edition
- Galaxy S9
- Galaxy S9 Plus
Samsung Gear VR SM-R324 Technical
Physical User Interface
- Model ET-YO324
- Touch Pad
- Plus / Minus buttons
- Volume Key
- 1x multipurpose micro USB connector
- 1x multipurpose USB Type-C connector
- 207.8 (W) x 122.5 (L) x 98.6 (H) mm
- 345 grams (without smartphone)
Before contacting a Samsung Service Centre, please attempt the following solutions. Some situations may not apply to your device. If the tips below do not solve the problem, contact a Samsung Service Centre.
The Oculus Home screen does not appear when the mobile device is connected to the Gear VR
- Ensure that the mobile device is properly connected to the Gear VR
- Ensure that the mobile device is turned on
- Ensure that you install the software for the Gear VR on the mobile device
- Ensure that the mobile device’s battery is fully charged
The mobile device is hot to the touch
When using apps that require a higher amount of power than normal or when using apps on your device for an extended period, the mobile device may feel hot to the touch.
When the Gear VR detects a high temperature, a message appears on the screen warning you to stop wearing the Gear VR and to wait for it to cool down.
Stop using the Gear VR until the mobile device cools down, and then resume use.
This is normal and should not affect the mobile device's lifespan or performance.
The image on the screen looks tilted or skewed
Remove the Gear VR and place it on a flat surface with the lenses facing forwards and the Focus adjustment wheel at the top.
Wait 5–7 seconds before using it again.
The image on the screen is moving randomly
The Gear VR can be affected by magnetic interference created by items, such as computers, TVs, or electric cables.
Avoid using the Gear VR in areas affected by magnetic interference.
The screen is out of focus
- Ensure that the Gear VR is correctly placed on your face
- Rotate the Focus adjustment wheel until the screen looks clear
The image on the screen is shaking
- Disconnect the mobile device from the Gear VR and then reconnect it
- Restart the mobile device
A game controller or Bluetooth headset is not connected
- Ensure that the Bluetooth device is connected to the mobile device
- Ensure that the mobile device and the other Bluetooth device are within the maximum Bluetooth range (10 m)
- Ensure that the battery of the Bluetooth device that you are connecting to is fully charged
Do you have a question?