WHY CHOOSE US
With over 20 years of trading behind us, we can boast a large customer base ranging from individual consumers through to large corporate and government organisations here in the UK and internationally.
Whether you are looking for a case, a cable or a number of smartphones for your staff, just some of the reasons to chosoe Clove are:
- Mobile technology specialists
- Trading since 1992
- Free & impartial advice
- Friendly staff based in the UK
- Telephone & email support
- Competitive prices
- International delivery
- Secure payments
- Active on socail media including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram & Google
See what existing customers think of us. CLICK HERE to see our Trusted Shops rating or to find out more, view our About Us page.
If you have any questions then please call us on 44 (0)1202 552936 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to giving you the best prices possible so if you find an identical product elsewhere then fill out our form and let us know.
We will always try to match a competitors price but cannot guarantee that we will be able to.
To qualify for a price match:
- The competitor must be located in the UK
- The item must be the same specification & colour
- The item must be originally intended to be sold in the same sales region (UK)
- The competitor must have the product in stock
Any item we price match will include delivery costs
For any further details please call us on +44(0)1202 552936
Sengled Boost LED Light Bulb & Wi-Fi Repeater
Sengled Boost LED Light Bulb & Wi-Fi Repeater Overview
Sengled have over 10 years of experience in the lighting industry. Their ranges of energy-saving LED bulbs and fixtures are environmentally friendly and useful for home or office.
With this most recent range, they have integrated a Wi-Fi repeater into the bulb, designed to help extend the reach of Wi-Fi signal in your home, useful if your main router is some distance from areas of the home or obstructed.
Each bulb can connect to your Wi-Fi network and extend the range by up to 35 metres. The bulbs plug in to standard E27 screw and B22 bayonet sockets, plus there's also a GU10 halgen lamp connector available - you might want one in the garage or shed!
Once you've set the bulbs up, simply download and install the Sengled Boost app to your smartphone or tablet. You can use this to manage each bulb's connection to your Wi-Fi network and also control the brightness.
Sengled Boost App
The Sengled Boost application can be used to connect to and control your Sengled Boost Wi-Fi lightbulbs.
Available for iPhone and Android on iTunes and Google Play, the app provides a simple interface to locate and manage the brightness and Wi-Fi connectivity volume for each individual bulb.
- LED power: 6 watts
- Brightness: 550 lumen
- Colour temperature: 3000 kelvin – warm white
- Energy consumption: 7.5 watts (average)/9 watts (maximum, LED light and Wi-Fi)
- Dimmable: Using the App, not through external dimmer
- Not suitable for environments with water spray
- Dimensions: 120x60mm
- Weight: 290 grams
- Wi-Fi iEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Wi-Fi Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Power: 1 Watts (Standby), 1.8 Watts (Full load)
- 2T2R MIMO wireless technology
- Security Mode: 64/128 bit WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK, WPA/WPA2
- Encryption Type: WEP64/WEP128/TKIP/AES
- Wi-Fi Transmitter Power:
- @802.11b: +20dBm (Max.)
- @802.11g: +18dBm (Max.)
- @802.11n: +15dBm (Max.)
- Distance Range between Router and Boost Bulb: 35 metres