WHY CHOOSE US
With over 20 years of trading behind us, we can boast a large customer base ranging from individual consumers through to large corporate and government organisations here in the UK and internationally.
Whether you are looking for a case, a cable or a number of smartphones for your staff, just some of the reasons to chosoe Clove are:
- Mobile technology specialists
- Trading since 1992
- Free & impartial advice
- Friendly staff based in the UK
- Telephone & email support
- Competitive prices
- International delivery
- Secure payments
- Active on socail media including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram & Google
See what existing customers think of us. CLICK HERE to see our Trusted Shops rating or to find out more, view our About Us page.
If you have any questions then please call us on 44 (0)1202 552936 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to giving you the best prices possible so if you find an identical product elsewhere then fill out our form and let us know.
We will always try to match a competitors price but cannot guarantee that we will be able to.
To qualify for a price match:
- The competitor must be located in the UK
- The item must be the same specification & colour
- The item must be originally intended to be sold in the same sales region (UK)
- The competitor must have the product in stock
Any item we price match will include delivery costs
For any further details please call us on +44(0)1202 552936
Smartphone Pre-Shipping Testing Service
Overview of Smartphone Pre-Shipping Testing Service
THIS SERVICE IS VALID ONLY WHEN PURCHASED WITH A BRAND NEW HANDSET FROM WWW.CLOVE.CO.UK.
Whilst manufacturers wish to produce quality handsets at all times, it is inevitable that the odd one or two will arrive from the factory with a fault for various reasons. We try to limit these incidents and do batch test products at random, but we understand that you may be looking for the added peace of mind that the device you personally receive (especially if you are importing it from the UK to your country) is completely fault free.
As part of our commitment to customer service we offer this testing procedure whereby we run through a series of checks before shipping the smartphone out to you, so that you know when you receive the device it is a fully functioning model and unlikely to be prone to any faults.
The tests/checks we complete prior to shipping are:
- Hardware Damage (Scratches, cracks etc)
- Button Functionality (Working, backlight etc)
- Physical Damage (Scratches, cracks etc)
- Dead Pixels
- Touch Sensitivity
- Brightness (Auto & various backlight brightness)
- Light Sensor (Activation in low light scenarios)
- G-Sensor (Rotation of the screen)
- Proximity Sensor (Deactivation of the screen when held against a face during a call)
- Voice Call (Make and receive)
- Text Message (Send & receive)
- Data Connectivity and Internet Browsing (Connecting to and viewing a web page)
- WiFi Connectivity and Internet Browsing (Connecting to and viewing a web page)
- Email (Send and receive)
- Bluetooth (Send and Receive)
- Mains Power (Charging of battery)
- USB Connectivty (Connection to a PC)
- MicroSD Slot (Read and write)
- Camera (Still and video capture)
- Camera Flash
- Video Playback (.MP4 file)
- Audio Playback (.MP3 file)
- Loudspeaker & Device Volume
- Headphone Jack (Audio playback)
For added peace of mind, if your product develops a fault within 14 days from the date of dispatch, we shall cover any return postage fees and rectify the situation to provide you with a fully working product.
Features of Smartphone Pre-Shipping Testing Service
- Tests the core functions of a device to ensure they are working
- Provides peace of mind that your device is fully functioning prior to receipt
- Especially useful if you are importing a smartphone for use in a different country
- Comes with a 14 day guarantee
Terms and Conditions of Smartphone Pre-Shipping Testing Service
- This service is valid only to customers purchasing a new smartphone from Clove.
- This service applies only to smartphones and will not be offered on any other product.
- Testing will be completed in house by a member of the Clove team prior to the device shipping.
- We will endeavour to test and ship the device as quickly as possible but devices which require this service may be subject to a 24 hour delay in shipping.
- Whilst we carry out the tests to the best of our abilities we can not guarantee the device from being fault free upon arrival with you. If you receive a device that has a fault within 14 days of dispatch (from us) we shall cover your return postage costs and look to resolve the issue as quickly as possible for you.
- Faults that occur or become apparent after the 14 days from dispatch we shall not be held responsible and standard returns and warranty conditions apply.
- Testing of the device will require product seals to be broken and some packaging to be opened too. By purchasing this service you understand this.
- We retain and you will be sent a signed copy of a testing slip to confirm that checks have been undertaken.
- Standard terms and conditions apply.