WHY CHOOSE US
With over 20 years of trading behind us, we can boast a large customer base ranging from individual consumers through to large corporate and government organisations here in the UK and internationally.
Whether you are looking for a case, a cable or a number of smartphones for your staff, just some of the reasons to chosoe Clove are:
- Mobile technology specialists
- Trading since 1992
- Free & impartial advice
- Friendly staff based in the UK
- Telephone & email support
- Competitive prices
- International delivery
- Secure payments
- Active on socail media including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram & Google
See what existing customers think of us. CLICK HERE to see our Trusted Shops rating or to find out more, view our About Us page.
If you have any questions then please call us on 44 (0)1202 552936 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to giving you the best prices possible so if you find an identical product elsewhere then fill out our form and let us know.
We will always try to match a competitors price but cannot guarantee that we will be able to.
To qualify for a price match:
- The competitor must be located in the UK
- The item must be the same specification & colour
- The item must be originally intended to be sold in the same sales region (UK)
- The competitor must have the product in stock
Any item we price match will include delivery costs
For any further details please call us on +44(0)1202 552936
Sony Ericsson Aspen (Faith)
Overview of Sony Ericsson Aspen (Faith)
The Sony Ericsson Aspen is the latest addition to the Sony Ericsson GreenHeart portfolio. The Aspen runs the Windows Mobile 6.5.3 Operating System and offers easy multi-tasking by combining touchscreen with full QWERTY keyboard.
With the Sony Ericsson Aspen you can view and edit office files easily and comfortably with one touch operation, or just access the internet in one click. The QWERTY keyboard is made for fast and easy typing. Simple email set up allows for a maximized messaging experience on the go. Secure the phone's contents through the Microsoft MyPhone service, which remotely erases phone data when the handset is lost or stolen.
With a rich user interface and powerful productivity tools, the Aspen is a great business device, but it's not all work and no play. Features such as MediaBrowser and PlayNow offer simple access to social networks and quick access to media files. Navigation is a pleasure with Slide View, while a-GPS, Google Maps and a 3.2 megapixel camera will give you plenty to impress friends with.
Features of Sony Ericsson Aspen (Faith)
- Windows Mobile 6.5.3
- Sony Ericsson GreenHeart
- QWERTY Keypad
- Quad-band GSM/EDGE
- 3.2 Megapixel Camera
What's in the Box of Sony Ericsson Aspen (Faith)
- Sony Ericsson Aspen
- Green charger
- HPM-60J GreenHeartT Stereo portable handsfree
- Micro USB cable
SIM Free & UnlockedYes
Operating SystemWindows Mobile
- TypeTFT-LCD Resistive touch screen
- Frequencies850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 Mhz
- Frequencies900 / 2100 Mhz
- SpeedUp to 2Mbps uplink, 7.2Mbps downlink
- FunctionsA2DP for stereo headsets
- Built-in SoftwareGoogle Maps
Front Facing Camera
- FormatsMP3 / eAAC / WAV / WMA
- FormatsMP4 / H.264 / H.263 / WMV
Near Field Communication
Dimensions117 x 60 x 12.5 mm
Weight 130 grams
SoftwarePocket Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, PDF viewer), Skype, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter apps