Order a Sony Xperia XZ2 in any colour from the 23rd March and your order will include a FREE pair of WF-1000X Wireless Noise Cancelling Earbuds (RRP £200).
Please note this offer is limited to the first 125 orders received. This offer will be removed once the allocation has been met. Orders placed before this offer was advertised on March 23rd will also be automatically upgraded to include the free gift.
Sony Xperia XZ2 (SIM Free / UK)
Discover the world's first 4K HDR Movie recording from a smartphone. With Sony's own 19MP MotionEye camera, capturing the world around you has never been more realistic.
The Xperia XZ2 is built for entertainment with an HDR certified screen, complemented by BRAVIA TV technology. Dynamic Vibration creates a unique experience as it processes audio data to sync the phone's vibration to the music.
Redesigned for 2018. Sony's newest smartphones feature a more rounded and ergonomic body, minimising the front bezels and moving the fingerprint sensor to the rear.
SIM Free / Unlocked stock
When you order a Sony Xperia XZ2 from Clove Technology, you will receive an official UK or EU specification SIM Free handset.
All of our phones are factory unlocked and ready for use with UK, EU & most global SIM cards.
The phones have support for global GSM & 3G networks; for 4G / LTE support outside of the EU, please check the specifications.
Reasons to buy the Sony Xperia XZ2
- Android 8.0 Oreo with Sony UI
- 5.7" Full HD HDR certified display (18:9 screen ratio)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 19MP MotionEye camera with 960 fps super slow motion
- 5MP selfie camera
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor
- 64GB storage / 4GB RAM / micro SD support
- Xperia Battery Care & Qnovo adaptive charging
- Hi-Res Audio with LDAC & DSEE HX enhancement engine
- IP65/68 dust & water-resistant
- Qi wireless charging enabled
- PS4 Remote Play
Colour and memory variants
The Sony Xperia XZ2 will be manufactured for the UK market with 64GB storage and 4GB RAM. This can be expanded with micro SD cards up to 400 GB.
Several colour options will be available including Liquid Black, Liquid Silver and Deep Green (please note not all colours may be available through Clove Technology).
Please note several variations of the Xperia XZ2 will be launched around the world. The options listed for sale at Clove are those available to us from the official UK supply chain.
- Sony Xperia XZ2 - SIM Free, factory unlocked
- Mains Charger
- USB Type-C cable
With an all-new design language for 2018, Sony has reimagined their flagship Xperia smartphone line.
The advanced 19MP MotionEye camera is one of the industry's leading mobile photography sensors. Capable of filming in true 4K HDR, MotionEye also offers breathtaking high definition super slow motion at 960 FPS.
A memory stacked image sensor a large pixel size help push the boundaries of low-light smartphone photography.
Sony's Exmor RS engine features new technologies such as Predictive Capture and Autofocus Burst to make the most of every moment.
Jumping into the world of AR, Sony also has 3D Creator. Use the XZ2's camera to scan an object and have 3D Creator turn it into a digital replica.
A bold redesign for 2018, Sony's newest flagship smartphones all feature a highly curved rear surface built to match the contours of most hands.
The fluid surface of the Xperia XZ1 has glass front and rear, catching and reflecting light from every angle. On the back of the phone, Sony has moved the camera to a central location to make composing shots easier in either portrait or landscape. The fingerprint sensor also sits below this in a more natural location than before.
Corning Gorilla Glass 5 adorns both the front and back of the phone to resist scratches over time. Additionally, the handset is IP 65/68 certified to withstand splashes and spills.
Inspired by their own technologies in television, Sony provides an HDR certified display on the Xperia XZ2.
The X-Reality engine, Triluminos display, Dynamic Vibration System and S-Force Front Surround speakers all work in tandem during video playback to create an engaging, immersive experience, unlike any other phone.
Sony knows what it means to push the boundaries of excellence in audio. High-Resolution audio is the gold standard and every Sony flagship handset supports it. DSEE HX technology is employed as well to improve the playback quality of compressed files.
Embracing the wireless future, Sony has deployed the most advanced Bluetooth protocols and additional features to ensure seamless streaming.
On the front of the Xperia XZ2 you'll find powerful stereo speakers powered by Sony's S-Force surround system.
SIM Free & UnlockedYes
- SpeedOcta Core (4 x 2.7GHz & 4 x 1.7 GHz)
- Make/ModelQualcomm Snapdragon 845 MSM8998
- Resolution 1080 x 2160 (~424 ppi)
- Other18:9 ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 5, HDR BT.2020 compliant, Triluminos display, X-Reality Engine
- Frequencies850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- Frequencies800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- FrequenciesLTE bands: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 29, 32, 38, 39, 40, 41, 66
- SpeedLTE-A (5CA) Cat18 1200/200 Mbps
- FunctionsA2DP, aptX HD, LE
- Version802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 / 5 GHz)
- DataUSB (3.0) Type-C (1.0)
- Video OutYes, wireless via Miracast, Google Home
- Hardware ButtonsPower, Volume, Camera
- OtherRear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Antenna TypeGPS / GLONASS / Beidou / Galileo
- Built-in SoftwareGoogle Maps
- FlashLaser & Phase Detection Autofocus with LED Flash
- Camera Lensf/2.0, 25mm, 1/2.3", 1.22 µm
- OtherGyro EIS, geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, panorama, HDR
Front Facing CameraYes
- Type5 MP (f/2.2, 1/5") with gyro EIS
- FormatsHigh-Resolution Audio (LPCM, FLAC, ALAC, DSD), DSEE HX, LDAC
Near Field CommunicationYes
Dimensions153 x 72 x 11.1 mm (6.02 x 2.83 x 0.44 in)
Weight 198 grams (6.98 oz)
SoftwareGoogle Play, Google Apps, Sony Apps (Camera, 3D Creator, Music, Album, Video, Movie Creator, AR effect, Xperia Lounge)
OtherIP65/IP68 certified, STAMINA mode, Qnovo Adaptive Charging, Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0