WHY CHOOSE US
With over 20 years of trading behind us, we can boast a large customer base ranging from individual consumers through to large corporate and government organisations here in the UK and internationally.
Whether you are looking for a case, a cable or a number of smartphones for your staff, just some of the reasons to chosoe Clove are:
- Mobile technology specialists
- Trading since 1992
- Free & impartial advice
- Friendly staff based in the UK
- Telephone & email support
- Competitive prices
- International delivery
- Secure payments
- Active on socail media including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram & Google
See what existing customers think of us. CLICK HERE to see our Trusted Shops rating or to find out more, view our About Us page.
If you have any questions then please call us on 44 (0)1202 552936 or email email@example.com.
We are committed to giving you the best prices possible so if you find an identical product elsewhere then fill out our form and let us know.
We will always try to match a competitors price but cannot guarantee that we will be able to.
To qualify for a price match:
- The competitor must be located in the UK
- The item must be the same specification & colour
- The item must be originally intended to be sold in the same sales region (UK)
- The competitor must have the product in stock
Any item we price match will include delivery costs
For any further details please call us on +44(0)1202 552936
Thinkware Infrared Camera for F770 / F750 / X550 / X500
Thinkware Infrared Camera for F770 / F750 / X550 / X500 Overview
Most Thinkware cameras give you the option of installing a single or dual channel camera set up.
With a second camera, you can record secondary events happening at the same time as the main recording. An infrared camera is perfect for capturing what is happening inside a car or commercial vehicle, especially at night.
This infrared camera is compatible with the F770, F750, X550 and X500 camera systems. Recording quality is at full HD 1080p and has a wide-angle 140 degree lens.
If the main camera is hardwired, the infrared camera can also utilise motion detection. This allows the IR camera to start recording if the car is parked and gets broken into.
Tiny, discreet and is easily installed, the Thinkware infrared camera comes with a 21ft (6.4m) connecting cable - more than enough to reach to the front of most family vehicles.
Reasons to buy the Thinkware Infrared Camera for F770 / F750 / X550 / X500
- Add rear channel recording to Thinkware Dash Cam systems
- Full HD 1080p recording with Infrared (night vision)
- Motion detection for automatic recording (REQUIRES FRONT CAMERA TO BE HARDWIRED)
- 5.6 x 2.3 x 2.8cm / 280 grams
Which dash cam is the Thinkware Infrared Camera for F770 / F750 / X550 / X500 compatible with?
You can use the Rear Camera Kit with the following dash cams. This list will be updated with further dash cameras if applicable: