WHY CHOOSE US
With over 20 years of trading behind us, we can boast a large customer base ranging from individual consumers through to large corporate and government organisations here in the UK and internationally.
Whether you are looking for a case, a cable or a number of smartphones for your staff, just some of the reasons to chosoe Clove are:
- Mobile technology specialists
- Trading since 1992
- Free & impartial advice
- Friendly staff based in the UK
- Telephone & email support
- Competitive prices
- International delivery
- Secure payments
- Active on socail media including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram & Google
See what existing customers think of us. CLICK HERE to see our Trusted Shops rating or to find out more, view our About Us page.
If you have any questions then please call us on 44 (0)1202 552936 or email email@example.com.
We are committed to giving you the best prices possible so if you find an identical product elsewhere then fill out our form and let us know.
We will always try to match a competitors price but cannot guarantee that we will be able to.
To qualify for a price match:
- The competitor must be located in the UK
- The item must be the same specification & colour
- The item must be originally intended to be sold in the same sales region (UK)
- The competitor must have the product in stock
Any item we price match will include delivery costs
For any further details please call us on +44(0)1202 552936
TP-Link TL-SC2020 Network Security Camera
TP-Link TL-SC2020 Network Security Camera Overview
Modern IP cameras are now extremely easy to set up and use effectively. Prices have also fallen dramatically in recent times, doing away with the traditionally expensive barrier to entry for home and office survellance.
The TP-Link TL-SC2020 is a simple entry level camera, capable of recording VGA Motion JPEG video at 30 frames per second. Progressive Scan technology boosts performance and allows for greater image clarity than traditional interlaced recording.Connecting to your home or work network, recorded footage can be stored directly to a suitable network storage device.
Free software included with every TP-Link IP camera is capable of managing up to 16 cameras simultaneously, displaying video streams from one or more and allowing you to manage individual camera settings remotely.
For more information, download the Datasheet and User Guide from the Documents tab above.
Reasons to buy TP-Link TL-SC2020 Network Security Camera
- EG streams for remote recording and local surveillance
- 1/4 inch progressive scan CMOS sensor
- Free software manages up to 16 cameras
- Motion triggered e-mail alerts
- VGA (640 x 480) recording at 30 fps
TP-Link TL-SC2020 Network Security Camera Specifications
- 1/4" Progressive scan CMOS sensor
- 10x Digital Zoom
- 0.5 Lux minimum illumination
Video / Image
- Motion JPEG compression / Motion JPEG streaming
- 30 fps (NTSC) / 25 fps (PAL)
- 640x480 / 320x240 / 160x120
- Rotation: Mirror / Flip / Mirror Flip
- Image settings: Brightness / Contrast / Saturation / Hue
- Overlay: Time / Date / Text / Priovacy image
- One way communication
- Built-in microphone
- G.711 PCM, 8kHz, 64kbit/s compression
Alarm & Event Management
- Motion detection & scheduling
- E-mail, FTP, HTTP
- TCP/IP, DHCP, PPPoE, ARP, ICMP, FTP, SMTP, DNS, NTP, UPnP, RTSP, RTP, RTCP, HTTP, TCP,UDP,3GPP/ISMA RTSP
- 1x RJ-45 for Ethernet 10/100 Base-T
- DC power jack
- Reset button
- View & record up to 16 cameras with provided software
- 5V DC, Max 3W
- CE / FCC / RoHS certification
- Operating Temperature 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉)
- Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉)
- Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
- 96 x 66 x 28 mm (3.8 x 2.9 x 1.1 in.)
TP-Link TL-SC2020 Network Security Camera Box Contents
- Network Security Camera TL-SC2020
- Power Adapter
- RJ-45 Ethernet Cable
- Quick Installation Guide
- Resource CD
- Camera Mount Kit