WHY CHOOSE US
With over 20 years of trading behind us, we can boast a large customer base ranging from individual consumers through to large corporate and government organisations here in the UK and internationally.
Whether you are looking for a case, a cable or a number of smartphones for your staff, just some of the reasons to chosoe Clove are:
- Mobile technology specialists
- Trading since 1992
- Free & impartial advice
- Friendly staff based in the UK
- Telephone & email support
- Competitive prices
- International delivery
- Secure payments
- Active on socail media including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram & Google
See what existing customers think of us. CLICK HERE to see our Trusted Shops rating or to find out more, view our About Us page.
If you have any questions then please call us on 44 (0)1202 552936 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to giving you the best prices possible so if you find an identical product elsewhere then fill out our form and let us know.
We will always try to match a competitors price but cannot guarantee that we will be able to.
To qualify for a price match:
- The competitor must be located in the UK
- The item must be the same specification & colour
- The item must be originally intended to be sold in the same sales region (UK)
- The competitor must have the product in stock
Any item we price match will include delivery costs
For any further details please call us on +44(0)1202 552936
TP-Link TL-SC3230N H.264 Megapixel Wireless Surveillance Camera
TP-Link TL-SC3230N H.264 Megapixel Wireless Surveillance Camera Overview
Modern IP cameras are now extremely easy to set up and use effectively. Prices have also fallen dramatically in recent times, doing away with the traditionally expensive barrier to entry for home and office survellance.
The TP-Link TL-SC3230 offers a 1.3 Megapixel sensor capable of recording in 720p high definition. This makes the unit great for installationj in areas where capturing finr detail may be important, such as shops, offices and garages. Also, by supporting 3GPP standards, users can securely log in remotely via the mobile devices on data connections or traditional network connections to remotely view video streams and stored footage.
The TL-SC3230 makes use of the H.264 codec to save up to 80% storage space when compressing digital video, without compromising on quality. This saves on network bandwidth and storage, whilst achieving a higher video quality to bit-rate ratio.
With wireless N connectivity, you can easily place the TL-SC2020N places where it may difficult or unfeasible to run network cable.
Free software included with the 3230 range is capable of managing up to 64 cameras simultaneously, displaying video streams from one or more and allowing you to manage individual camera settings remotely.
With the built in microphone (or separately purchased external), you can hear what is happening in the camera's vicinity. There is also the option for running an external speaker using the 3.5mm line-out jack, enabling real time 2-way communication.
The TL-SC3230 also has an on board DDNS feature. This allows the user to remember simple web addresses rather than the specific IP address; massively useful with multiple cameras and even more so if your network is configured to dynamically reassign IP addresses. UPnP also facilitates direct access over a LAN without complicated configuration. Users need to register a self-owned domain name in a DDNS server for the DDNS feature to work correctly.
For more information, download the Datasheet and User Guide from the Documents tab above.
Reasons to buy TP-Link TL-SC3230N H.264 Megapixel Wireless Surveillance Camera
- 150Mbps wireless N connectivity
- H.264, MPEG-4 and MJPEG streams for varying bandwidth requirements
- 1.3 megapixel progressive scan CMOS sensor for HD video
- Free software manages up to 64 cameras
- Motion / Audio or Schedul triggered e-mail and FTP alerts
- 2 way audio
- 10x digital zoom
- SSL/HTTPS encryption & IP filter
- Supports Samba Network Storage
- 3GPP compliance allows remote login from data enabled mobile devices
TP-Link TL-SC3230N H.264 Megapixel Wireless Surveillance Camera Specifications
- 1/4" Progressive scan CMOS sensor
- 1.3 Megapixel (1280 x 1024)
- F: 1.8, f: 4.3mm
- DIagonal 58 deg / Horizontal 46 deg / Vertical 35 deg
- 10x Digital Zoom
- 0.5 Lux minimum illumination
Video / Image
- MJPEG / MPEG-4 Part 2 (ISO/IEC 14496-2) simple profile / H.264 Baseline Profile compression
- Simultaneous MJPEG, MPEG-4, H.264 and 3GPP streaming
- Controllable frame rate & bandwidth
- Supports Unicast & Multicast
- Support 3GPP/ISMA RTSP (Real Time Streaming Protocol)
- Max. 30 fps at 1280x1024 (SXGA), 1280x720 (HD 720)
- Max. 30 fps at 640x480 (VGA), 320x240 (QVGA)
- Rotation: Mirror / Flip / Mirror Flip
- Image settings: Brightness / Contrast / Saturation / Hue
- Overlay: Time / Date / Text / Privacy image
- Two way full duplex communication
- Built-in microphone
- Audio line output connector for external speaker
- G.711 µ Law, a Law & AMR
Alarm & Event Management
- Audio detection / Motion detection / Scheduling
- E-mail, FTP, network storage
- Pre/Post alarm buffer
- Built-in Samba/NFS client for NAS
- Bonjour, TCP/IP, DHCP, PPPoE, ARP, ICMP, FTP, SMTP, Samba, NFS, DNS, NTP, UPnP, RTSP, RTP, RTCP, HTTP, HTTPS, TCP, UDP, 3GPP/ISMA RTSP
- Multiple password protected user levels
- HTTPS encryption
- IP filter
- 1x RJ-45 for Ethernet 10/100 Base-T
- DC power jack
- 3.5mm kjack for audio line out
- Reset button
- 20 simultaneous unicast users
- Unlimited multicast users
- View & record up to 64 cameras with provided software
Minimium System Requirements
- Windows 98 / ME / 2000 / 2003 / XP / Vista / 7
- Mac OS
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6+
- Firefox 2.0+
- Google Chrome
- 12V DC, Max 12W
- CE / FCC / RoHS certification
- Operating Temperature 0?~40? (32?~104?)
- Storage Temperature: -40?~70? (-40?~158?)
- Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
- 2.9 x 2.1 x 1.4 in (74.5 x 54.3 x 34.7mm)
TP-Link TL-SC3230N H.264 Megapixel Wireless Surveillance Camera Box Contents
- Network Security Camera TL-SC3230
- Power Adapter
- RJ-45 Ethernet Cable
- Quick Installation Guide
- Resource CD
- Camera Mount Kit