WHY CHOOSE US
With over 20 years of trading behind us, we can boast a large customer base ranging from individual consumers through to large corporate and government organisations here in the UK and internationally.
Whether you are looking for a case, a cable or a number of smartphones for your staff, just some of the reasons to chosoe Clove are:
- Mobile technology specialists
- Trading since 1992
- Free & impartial advice
- Friendly staff based in the UK
- Telephone & email support
- Competitive prices
- International delivery
- Secure payments
- Active on socail media including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram & Google
See what existing customers think of us. CLICK HERE to see our Trusted Shops rating or to find out more, view our About Us page.
If you have any questions then please call us on 44 (0)1202 552936 or email email@example.com.
We are committed to giving you the best prices possible so if you find an identical product elsewhere then fill out our form and let us know.
We will always try to match a competitors price but cannot guarantee that we will be able to.
To qualify for a price match:
- The competitor must be located in the UK
- The item must be the same specification & colour
- The item must be originally intended to be sold in the same sales region (UK)
- The competitor must have the product in stock
Any item we price match will include delivery costs
For any further details please call us on +44(0)1202 552936
Uncharted 4 A Thief's End - PS4
Uncharted 4 A Thief's End - PS4 Overview
A RETURN TO THE FRAY
Brothers in harm's way
Set three years after the events of Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception, Nathan Drake has presumably left the world of fortune hunting behind. However, it doesn’t take long for fate to come calling when Drake’s brother, Sam, resurfaces seeking his help to save his own life and offering an adventure Drake can’t resist.
On the hunt for Captain Henry Avery’s long-lost treasure, Sam and Drake set off to find Libertalia, the pirate utopia deep in the forests of Madagascar. Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End takes players on a journey around the globe, through jungle isles, far-flung cities and snow-capped peaks on the search for Avery’s fortune.
RETIREMENT IS OVERRATED
Retired from fortune hunting, Drake is suddenly forced back into the world of thieves. With the stakes much more personal, he embarks on a globe-trotting journey in pursuit of a historical conspiracy behind a fabled pirate treasure. His greatest adventure will test his physical limits, his resolve, and ultimately what he’s willing to sacrifice to save the ones he loves.
BIG BROTHER NEEDS HELP
Sam is five years older than his younger brother Nate, and previously thought to be dead. It is said his disappearance is what originally caused Nate to pursue a life of treasure hunting. Sam has been described as more reckless than Nate and a little jealous of his brother’s achievements.
Create your very own breath-taking moments as you team up with your friends in Uncharted 4 multiplayer modes.
- Take advantage of unique maps with rich environments that reward exploration, strategy and teamwork and immerse yourself in a multiplayer experience that celebrates the very best of the Uncharted franchise.
- Hire one of four “Sidekicks” to fight alongside you and they’ll provide support by tracking your enemies, reviving fallen allies or unleashing heavy offensive firepower.
- Purchase a “Mystical” item and summon supernatural perks inspired by Drake’s previous adventures. Call on El Dorado’s cursed sarcophagus, Shambhala’s powerful Cintamani Stone or the lost city of Ubar’s fiery Djinn to help turn the tide of battle. .