WHY CHOOSE US
With over 20 years of trading behind us, we can boast a large customer base ranging from individual consumers through to large corporate and government organisations here in the UK and internationally.
Whether you are looking for a case, a cable or a number of smartphones for your staff, just some of the reasons to chosoe Clove are:
- Mobile technology specialists
- Trading since 1992
- Free & impartial advice
- Friendly staff based in the UK
- Telephone & email support
- Competitive prices
- International delivery
- Secure payments
- Active on socail media including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram & Google
See what existing customers think of us. CLICK HERE to see our Trusted Shops rating or to find out more, view our About Us page.
If you have any questions then please call us on 44 (0)1202 552936 or email email@example.com.
We are committed to giving you the best prices possible so if you find an identical product elsewhere then fill out our form and let us know.
We will always try to match a competitors price but cannot guarantee that we will be able to.
To qualify for a price match:
- The competitor must be located in the UK
- The item must be the same specification & colour
- The item must be originally intended to be sold in the same sales region (UK)
- The competitor must have the product in stock
Any item we price match will include delivery costs
For any further details please call us on +44(0)1202 552936
THE YOTAPHONE 2 IS CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE. THERE IS NO DIRECT REPLACEMENT AT PRESENT.
YotaPhone 2 Overview
Yota. A name you may not be familiar with but one that has been making noises in the mobile industry for a while now.
Originally producing high speed 4G connectivity devices such as personal routers, Yota's success in producing enterprise and consumer technology has led them to manufacturing a truly innovative smartphone range.
The original YotaPhone, released in late 2013, introduced the world to a phone with 2 screens - 1 main touchscreen on the front and a second low powered e-ink display on the reverse. Many of us spend a lot of time reading on our phones, quickly draining battery life by powering the screen for a simple task.
With the e-ink rear screen, you can delve into news articles, books, emails and other low intensity pursuits without affecting battery life.
YotaPhone2 takes things further than its predecessor could, while still keeping the core idea of an always-on second screen as the key feature.
The second version of the YotaPhone is now bigger, yet much sleeker with curved edges and a bowed design that allows it to be held comfortably either way up. The main screen comes in at a full HD 1920x1080 5 inches, whilst the rest of the specification does well to match up with other high end Android devices. The 2.26 GHz Snapdragon 800 processor and 2GB RAM make the YotaPhone a real contender for power users.
The rear screen uses the EPD (electronic paper or e-ink) technology made world famous by the Kindle e-reader. The pervasive display has a contrast ratio similar to that of newspaper and is comfortably readable, even in direct sunlight. With the advent of e-books and the huge number of reading apps available for Android, you can now consume to your heart's content on your lunchbreak, or whilst travelling, without worrying about running short of power before the end of the day.
You can also utilise Yota's own Put2Back applications for transferring content from main screen to rear. Perhaps you're browsing online then come across an article you want to read. Simply throw it over to the rear screen and read without excess battery drain. You can even control the phone as normal (in monochrome of course) from the rear screen. This superb power saving feature is great should you be running low on power after a busy day.
Reasons to buy YotaPhone 2
- 5" AMOLED Full HD 1920 x 1080 capacitive main screen
- 4.7" EPD (e-ink) rear touchscreen
- Android 4.4.4
- 2.26 GHz Qualcomm 800 processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 8 MP main camera / 1.2 MP front-facing
- YotaPhone gesture controls
- Put2Back apps for transferring content
- Wireless charging
SIM Free & UnlockedYes
- Make/ModelQualcomm Snapdragon 800 MSM8974
- TypeAMOLED Capacitive touch screen
- Resolution 1920 x 1080 (442 ppi)
- OtherRear 4.7" always-on 960 x 540 EPD (e-ink) capacitive touchscreen - 16 level grayscale. (Corning Gorilla Glass 3 for both screens)
- Frequencies850 / 900 /1800 / 1900 MHz
- Frequencies850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 / 2100 MHz
- Frequencies1800 / 2600 / 800 MHz (Bands 3, 7, 20)
- Version802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 / 5 GHz)
- Video OutmicroUSB to HDMI via Slimport
- Antenna TypeGPS / GLONASS
- Built-in SoftwareGoogle Maps
- FlashAuto Focus and LED Flash
Front Facing CameraYes
- Formats3GPP (.3gp), MPEG-4 (.mp4, .m4a), ADTS raw AAC (.aac), MPEG-TS (.ts), 3GPP (.3gp), FLAC (.flac), MP3 (.mp3), MIDI Type 0 and 1 (.mid, .xmf, .mxmf), RTTTL/RTX (.rtttl, .rtx), OTA (.ota), iMelody (.imy), Ogg (.ogg), Matroska (.mka), WAVE (.wav)
- FormatsH.263, H.264 AVC MPEG-4 SP, VP8
Near Field CommunicationYes
Dimensions144.9 x 69.4 x 8.95 mm
Weight 145 grams
SoftwareGoogle Services, Yota Put2Back apps for transferring content to rear screen
OtherSpecialised YotaPhone gestures, wireless charging