Zebra TC51 Touch Computer (SIM Free / UK)
Business is evolving. Workers now want enterprise devices which look, and feel, just like their personal smartphone. The Zebra TC51 bridges the gap between enterprise requirements of return on investment, with the ease-of-use which workers crave. This ensures you have the best solution, and can enhance productivity.
SIM Free / Unlocked UK stock
At Clove Technology we provide only the international specification of the Zebra TC51. This ensures compatibility across international frequencies.
Reasons to buy the Zebra TC51 Touch Computer
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow – support updates to Android (‘N’ and ‘O’)
- Zebra Mobility Extension (Mx) - enterprise class protection
- 1.8GHz hexa-core 64-bit processor – blazing fast performance
- 5-inch High Definition 720p screen – wet finger mode, and enhanced daylight viewing
- 13MB rear camera – perfect for capturing copies of documents
- 4,030 mAh battery – full working day usage with Warm Swap mode
- IP67 and IP65 sealing – protects within wet and dusty environments
- Rugged design – able to withstand multiple 1.2 drops on concrete
Standard Configuration devices come with Google Mobile Services (GMS) and Android for Work (AFW). Model TC510K-2PAZU2P-A6 will come with Google services installed. Gmail, Maps, Drive, YouTube and more.
Professional configuration devices are shipped without GMS and AFW, enhancing security and privacy. Model TC510K-1PAZU2P-A6 will not come with Google services installed.
There are 2 different hardware specification shown, but multiple variants are available. If you find that the version you require isn't shown. Please contact us on 01202 552936, or by email email@example.com
- Zebra TC51 Touch Computer
- Battery Li-Ion 4300 mAh
- Charging / USB cables (sold separately)
Please make sure when ordering that you purchase an appropriate Zebra charging cradle or cable. As these items are not provided with the product as standard. Suitable accessories can be purchased, and are located in the Zebra accessories section.
Zebra TC51 Touch Computer Overview
Enhanced enterprise features, and robust security provided by Zebra Mobility Extensions (Mx). Ensure the TC51 can be monitored, protecting your business’s valuable data.
Your workers will enjoy the contemporary design, which combines a business class construction with the look of a typical smartphone.
The inclusion of the latest technology will give you the edge, so you can be sure that your investment will continue to work as the environment around them develops.
Active Edge Touch Zone
Create unique dedicated keys on either side of the display for one-touch access to the most frequently used device features and applications, from the scanner, camera and line-of-business applications to telephony features such as push-to-talk and text messaging.
The Ultimate Scanning Performance
With the advanced scanning technology and PRZM Intelligent Imaging, your workers get lightning fast capture of 1D and 2D barcodes, even if they are damaged, dirty and poorly printed — or displayed on a screen. An extraordinary working range plus a wide field of view increases application flexibility — workers can scan barcodes nearer and farther away. And omnidirectional scanning delivers true point and shoot — there is no need to ever align barcode and scanner.
Unsurpassed Security with Zebra’s
Mobility Extensions (Mx) is a series of features that make Android a more robust enterprise class operating system. Another Mobility DNA ingredient, Mx is pre-installed on every TC51/TC56 device and is simple to deploy, allowing you to easily create the most secure, purpose-built, enterprise-class Android device. With Android and Mx, you can prevent unauthorised users from accessing the device, as well as the installation and opening of unauthorised apps. Additional device controls prevent configuration errors that can take the device offline and erode worker productivity. The ability to actively detect vulnerabilities and automatically execute the right corrective action helps prevent data leaks and more.
Rugged and Ready for Business
While the TC51 looks like a regular smartphone, your workers can drop it in water or onto concrete, use it in dusty areas and more — and still expect reliable operation. The unibody design provides extra impact protection for the sensitive electronics. And the Corning Gorilla Glass touch panel and imager window bring maximum scratch- and shatter-proofing to two of the most vulnerable device features.
PowerPrecision+ Battery for Best-in-class Power and Manageability
Your workers depend on their mobile devices nearly every minute of the workday. This user replaceable battery delivers, up to, an impressive 14 hours of power, ensuring that workers have plenty of power for the longest shift and devices are always available. A wealth of easily accessible battery metrics makes it easier than ever to identify, remove and replace ageing batteries. And with Warm Swap mode,
users can change the battery without losing connectivity — no reboot is required.
The Highest Quality Voice in its Class for Crystal Clear Voice Calls
Speakers that deliver four times the loudness of popular smartphones and noise cancellation technology ensure that callers on both ends of every call can hear every word — regardless of the volume of background noise.
Zebra TC51 Touch Computer Environmental specification
- 14°F to 122°F/-10°C to 50°C (RH 5% to 95% Non-condensing)
- 40°F to 158°F/-40°C to 70°C
- Multiple 4 ft./1.2 m to tile over concrete over operating temperature range
- Multiple 5 ft./1.5 m to concrete with the rugged boot accessory over operating temperature range
- 500 1.6 ft./0.5 m tumbles, meets or exceeds IEC tumble specification
- IP67 and IP65 per applicable IEC sealing specifications
- 4 g’s PK Sine (5 Hz to 2 kHz); 0.04 g 2/Hz Random (20 Hz to 2 kHz); 60 minute duration per axis, 3 axis
Zebra TC51 Touch Computer Data Capture
SE4750 imager (1D and 2D) with extraordinary range:
- Scan range – Code 39 barcode: 20 Mil: 1.8 in. to 32.0 in./4.5 cm to 81.3 cm 3 Mil: 3.1 in. to 5.6 in./7.9 cm to 14.2 cm
- 13 MP autofocus; f/2.4 aperture; rear camera flash LED generates balanced white light; supports Torch mode
- ISO 14443 Type A and B; F; FeliCa and ISO 15693 cards; P2P
Zebra TC51 Touch Computer Wireless LAN
- IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/d/h/i/r; Wi-Fi™ certified; IPv4,
- IPv6; 2X2 MIMO
- 5GHz: 802.11a/n/ac — up to 866.7 Mbps
- 2.4GHz: 802.11b/g/n — up to 144 Mbps
- Channel 1-13 (2412-2472 MHz); Chan 36-165
- Channel Bandwidth: 20, 40, 80 MHz
Actual operating channels/ frequencies and bandwidths depend on regulatory rules and certification agency
Security and Encryption
- WEP (40 or 104 bit); WPA/WPA2 Personal (TKIP, and AES); WPA/WPA2 Enterprise (TKIP and AES) — EAP-TTLS (PAP, MSCHAP, MSCHAPv2), EAP-TLS, PEAPv0-MSCHAPv2, PEAPv1-EAP-GTC3, EAP Fast3 and LEAP
- WFA (802.11n, WMM-PS); DTS3; WPS; Miracast
- PMKID caching; Cisco CCKM; 802.11r; OKC