WHY CHOOSE US
With over 20 years of trading behind us, we can boast a large customer base ranging from individual consumers through to large corporate and government organisations here in the UK and internationally.
Whether you are looking for a case, a cable or a number of smartphones for your staff, just some of the reasons to chosoe Clove are:
- Mobile technology specialists
- Trading since 1992
- Free & impartial advice
- Friendly staff based in the UK
- Telephone & email support
- Competitive prices
- International delivery
- Secure payments
- Active on socail media including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram & Google
See what existing customers think of us. CLICK HERE to see our Trusted Shops rating or to find out more, view our About Us page.
If you have any questions then please call us on 44 (0)1202 552936 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to giving you the best prices possible so if you find an identical product elsewhere then fill out our form and let us know.
We will always try to match a competitors price but cannot guarantee that we will be able to.
To qualify for a price match:
- The competitor must be located in the UK
- The item must be the same specification & colour
- The item must be originally intended to be sold in the same sales region (UK)
- The competitor must have the product in stock
Any item we price match will include delivery costs
For any further details please call us on +44(0)1202 552936
Caterpillar T20 Rugged Tablet
Reasons to buy Caterpillar T20 Rugged Tablet
- Windows 10 Home (single OEM license)
- 1.44 GHz quad-core Intel Atom Z8350 processor
- 8" 800x1280 IPS LCD screen
- Gorilla Glass plus factory fitted screen protector
- 5MP main camera / 2MP front camera
- Mini HDMI out / USB Type-C
- IP67 dust and water resistant
- Drop proof to 1.8m
- 7,500 mAh battery
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 & 5.0 GHz)
- 4G LTE Cellular & GPS
- 220 x 143 x 14mm / 650 grams
SIM Free / Unlocked UK Stock
The Caterpillar T20 Rugged Tablet is a cellular device and supports Nano SIM cards for use on 2G GSM, 3G HSPA and 4G LTE networks.
The unit has been designed for the European market and EMEA regions although does have compatibility with global cellular networks.
For 3G and 4G LTE compatibility outside of EMEA regions, please refer our specifications against your local network carrier.
Colour and memory variants
The Caterpillar T20 Rugged Tablet is available in a solid black finish with embossed grey Caterpillar logo.
The T20 is supplied with 64GB storage and 2GB RAM.
- Caterpillar T20 Rugged Tablet
Caterpillar have taken the world of rugged smart devices by storm.
Windows 10 Home
The Caterpillar T20 Rugged Tablet is supplied with a fully licensed copy of Windows 10 Home. This can run a full Office suite as well as all Windows x86 programs compatible with the device specification. Output via mini HDMI to extend the screen, or use a wireless Keyboard / Mouse combination for desktop style control.
- Make/ModelIntel® Atom Z8350
- Type & ExtrasIPS LCD with Gorilla Glass
- Frequencies850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- Frequencies850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 MHz
- FrequenciesLTE Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 20
- Version802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 & 5.0 GHz)
- PowerUSB (3.0) Type-C (1.0)
- Digital Compass and GyroYes
- Antenna TypeInternal with GLONASS
- Built-in SoftwareGoogle Maps
- TypeNon-removable 7,500 mAh
Dimensions220 x 143 x 14 mm
SoftwareWindows 10 Home with Microsoft Edge and access to Microsoft Store