Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017 Edition) User Guide / Manual
The Galaxy A series is aimed at consumers and business user who want a capable handset at an affordable price. The Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017 Edition) features a bold redesign and modern security features.
Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017 Edition) User Guide
Below you can find the digital version of the Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017 Edition) user manual.
Hopefully the user manual will answer any of the outstanding questions that you have about the device. If there is anything that isn’t covered though, or if you have any questions prior to purchasing, please feel free to ask in the comments or to contact our sales team.
Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017 Edition) at a glance
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 5.2″ 1080 x 1920 Super AMOLED screen
- 16 MP camera with f/1.9 aperture & 16 MP Selfie camera
- 1.9 GHz octa-core processor and 3 GB RAM
- Fingerprint Sensor & NFC
- Samsung Knox security
- USB Type-C data & charging connector
- IP68 water resistance
- 32 GB storage / micro SD support