WHY CHOOSE US
With over 20 years of trading behind us, we can boast a large customer base ranging from individual consumers through to large corporate and government organisations here in the UK and internationally.
Whether you are looking for a case, a cable or a number of smartphones for your staff, just some of the reasons to chosoe Clove are:
- Mobile technology specialists
- Trading since 1992
- Free & impartial advice
- Friendly staff based in the UK
- Telephone & email support
- Competitive prices
- International delivery
- Secure payments
- Active on socail media including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram & Google
See what existing customers think of us. CLICK HERE to see our Trusted Shops rating or to find out more, view our About Us page.
If you have any questions then please call us on 44 (0)1202 552936 or email email@example.com.
We are committed to giving you the best prices possible so if you find an identical product elsewhere then fill out our form and let us know.
We will always try to match a competitors price but cannot guarantee that we will be able to.
To qualify for a price match:
- The competitor must be located in the UK
- The item must be the same specification & colour
- The item must be originally intended to be sold in the same sales region (UK)
- The competitor must have the product in stock
Any item we price match will include delivery costs
For any further details please call us on +44(0)1202 552936
The HTC Desire 530 has now been discontinued.
For a similar mid-range HTC handset, you may be interested in the HTC Desire 650.
HTC Desire 530 (SIM Free / UK)
An affordable smartphone with a 5” touchscreen display, 4G connectivity and a personality thanks to the splash of colour.
SIM Free / Unlocked UK stock
Clove Technology provides official UK stock of the HTC Desire 530. You can buy from us SIM Free and Unlocked, with guaranteed compatibility on all UK and European networks.
For LTE connectivity outside of Europe, please check the specifications and your local operator for compatibility.
Reasons to buy the HTC Desire 530
- A stylish phone with a splash of colour
- 5” touchscreen – A large display for interacting with and watching back content on
- 4G connectivity – Download and stream data on the go
- 8-megapixel camera – Capture those special moments and record video at a resolution of up to 720p HD
- 16GB internal memory – Store apps, photos, videos, documents and more
- MicroSD card slot – When you run out of memory expand this if you would like through the microSD card slot
- Google Android operating system – All the popular Google services on your mobile from maps to documents. Add apps, sync email and more.
Colour and memory variants
The HTC Desire 530 is available with 16GB of internal memory in either Grey or White colour options.
- HTC Desire 530 Handset Sim Free
- Travel Charger
- USB Cable
The advances in technology and components mean that smartphones need not be as expensive as they once were, but just because they are cheaper, does not make them cheap or necessarily inferior to others. The reality is you are getting more for less compared to just a couple of years ago.
HTC’s Desire 530 is a great example of value for money and performance in a smartphone.
Unless you really need or desire the absolute best in internal specifications the 530 has what you and I need to remain in contact and functional on the go.
Whilst phone calls, text messages and personal information management are at the core of the Desire, it does considerably more.
Through the 5” touchscreen display you can interact with the Android 6 Operating System that is installed on this device. Android is a Google product and as such services like Gmail, Maps, YouTube, Drive and other services are part and parcel of what you get from the moment you switch the Desire 530 on.
If you already have a Google account, you can be up and running within minutes, making calls, browsing the web via WiFi or 4G, streaming media and more.
The 8-megapixel rear facing camera with LED flash allows you to capture images even in low light environments and these can be easily edited on the phone if you choose. Use the default tools or download other apps from Google Play store. Share the image on social media, upload it or email it.
4G connectivity allows for quick communication and web browsing on the go (subject to network coverage) and there is, of course, WiFi which can be used when within the range of a network.
Bluetooth allows for connectivity to peripherals such as car kits and more, expanding the ways in which the Desire 530 works for you.
16GB of internal memory gives you a place to store your files, but should you need more there is the option to insert a microSD memory card into the card slot.
Available in different colours, the 530 has its own personality with accented buttons that add a splash of personality and make it look different to many other phones out there.
A blend of performance and price the Desire 530 comes with a 2000mAh battery which should last you all day.
Purchase SIM free from Clove today.
SIM Free & UnlockedYes
- Make/ModelQualcomm MSM8909 Snapdragon 210
- OtherQuad-core 1.1 GHz Cortex-A7, Adreno 304
- Capacity16GB (~12GB User Accessible)
- Resolution 720 x 1280 pixels
- Other~66.2% screen-to-body ratio, ~294 ppi pixel density
- Antenna TypeGPS / GLONASS
- Built-in SoftwareGoogle Maps
- FlashAuto Focus and LED Flash
- Otherf/2.4, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama, 720p@30fps
Front Facing CameraYes
Near Field CommunicationYes
Dimensions146.9 x 70.9 x 8.3 mm
Weight 140 g
The following is a list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about this product. Hopefully you will find the answer to your question, if not, use the contact form below and we shall answer it for you.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes - If you are located outside of the UK you may want to take a look at our list of FAQs for international customers on the following link: http://www.clove.co.uk/international-customers.aspx
Is this phone SIM FREE and Unlocked?
Yes, this phone is unlocked and can be used with networks around the world.
Do check the specifications to ensure compatibility in your region with your network provider. No SIM card or contract applies to this phone.
Is this phone brand new?
Yes. Unless the description of the product suggests otherwise (I.e. EX-DEMO) then this product is brand new and has not been used before.
Is there any network/operator branding?
No - There is only the manufacturer’s branding.
Does the phone have a Micro SDHC/memory card slot?
Yes – this phone supports up to 200GB of external storage
What SIM card does this phone use?
This phone takes a NANO SIM card
Is this handset LTE compatible?
Does this phone have a removable battery?
Do you have a question?