WHY CHOOSE US
With over 20 years of trading behind us, we can boast a large customer base ranging from individual consumers through to large corporate and government organisations here in the UK and internationally.
Whether you are looking for a case, a cable or a number of smartphones for your staff, just some of the reasons to chosoe Clove are:
- Mobile technology specialists
- Trading since 1992
- Free & impartial advice
- Friendly staff based in the UK
- Telephone & email support
- Competitive prices
- International delivery
- Secure payments
- Active on socail media including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram & Google
See what existing customers think of us. CLICK HERE to see our Trusted Shops rating or to find out more, view our About Us page.
If you have any questions then please call us on 44 (0)1202 552936 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to giving you the best prices possible so if you find an identical product elsewhere then fill out our form and let us know.
We will always try to match a competitors price but cannot guarantee that we will be able to.
To qualify for a price match:
- The competitor must be located in the UK
- The item must be the same specification & colour
- The item must be originally intended to be sold in the same sales region (UK)
- The competitor must have the product in stock
Any item we price match will include delivery costs
For any further details please call us on +44(0)1202 552936
Samsung SmartThings Moisture Sensor
Clove Technology are no longer able to obtain Samsung SmartThings products. For alternative equipment, please view our full Smart Home range
Samsung SmartThings Moisture Sensor Overview
Something any homeowner fears is a leak or flood. Water has the potential to do a lot of damage to fittings, furnishngs and on occasions structural integrity.
Often it's not a large flood that causes issues, but a slow and steady leak that causes damage to build up over time. Such a thing could also be causing you to spend extra money on your ills due to wasted water.
A Moisture Sensor from Samsung SmartThings can be installed anywhere you think there could be a risk of leaks or flooding. Wireless and battery powered, the Moisture Sensor will react as soon as it senses any liquid - it can also be configured to respond to temperature changes as well.
Receive notifications to your SmartThings smartphone app and have other connected equipment respond to the alert immediately, such as shutting off power sockets, turning on lights or sounding an alarm.
Samsung SmartThings Collection
The SmartThings collection includes a range of products that can all communicate to cxreate your personalised network.
Remember, Samsung SmartThings are also compatible with hundreds of products from other manufacturers. Check offers & compatibility with the SmartThings app.
Reasons to buy Samsung SmartThings Moisture Sensor
- Remotely monitor equipment and occurences at your home
- Be notified when the Moisture Sensor is triggered and create automatic responses from other connected equipment
- Receive notifications and control from the SmartThings smartphone app (Apple / Android / Windows)
- Interact wirelessly with connected products
- Compatible with 100s of products from other manufacturers
- Open to modifications and enhancements through the SmartThings Developer Program
Samsung SmartThings Moisture Sensor Technical Specifications
- Type: CR-2 (1x)
- Battery Life: 2 to 3 years
- iOS 7.0+ / Android 4.0 / Windows Phone 8.1+
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 40 °C
Shipping / Storage
- Temperature: -20 to 50 °C
- Humidity Range: 0 to 90 % RH. (non-condensing)
- Wireless: FCC / ZigBee / CE
- Protocol: ZigBee HA 1.2
- TX Strength: +8 dBm
- RF Channels: 16
- Range: 130+ ft. (40+ m) LOS
- Dimension (HxWxD): 59.4 x 37.8 x 21.6 mm
- Weight: 40 g
- Sensor Type: SmartThings Moisture Sensor
- Set-up Booklet
- Battery: CR-2 (3 V, 2 yrs life)