WHY CHOOSE US
With over 20 years of trading behind us, we can boast a large customer base ranging from individual consumers through to large corporate and government organisations here in the UK and internationally.
Whether you are looking for a case, a cable or a number of smartphones for your staff, just some of the reasons to chosoe Clove are:
- Mobile technology specialists
- Trading since 1992
- Free & impartial advice
- Friendly staff based in the UK
- Telephone & email support
- Competitive prices
- International delivery
- Secure payments
- Active on socail media including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram & Google
See what existing customers think of us. CLICK HERE to see our Trusted Shops rating or to find out more, view our About Us page.
If you have any questions then please call us on 44 (0)1202 552936 or email email@example.com.
We are committed to giving you the best prices possible so if you find an identical product elsewhere then fill out our form and let us know.
We will always try to match a competitors price but cannot guarantee that we will be able to.
To qualify for a price match:
- The competitor must be located in the UK
- The item must be the same specification & colour
- The item must be originally intended to be sold in the same sales region (UK)
- The competitor must have the product in stock
Any item we price match will include delivery costs
For any further details please call us on +44(0)1202 552936
THE HTC 10 EVO WAS NOT MADE FOR SALE BY CLOVE. FOR ALTERNATIVE OPTIONS PLEASE CLICK HERE.
HTC 10 EVO (SIM Free / UK)
The HTC 10 EVO has a metal unibody chassis that combines sophisticated style and sound that it is tuned to you.
This smartphone is IP57 rated which means it is water and dust resistant. Plus a Corning Gorilla Glass 5 screen helps protect against knocks and drops.
SIM Free / Unlocked UK stock
Clove Technology provide official UK stock of the HTC 10 EVO. You can buy from us, SIM Free and Unlocked, with guaranteed compatibility on all UK and European networks.
For LTE connectivity outside of Europe, please check the specifications and your local operator for compatibility.
Reasons to buy the HTC 10 EVO
- Android 7.0 Nougat – Access to the latest software and features from Google
- Processor - Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 Octa (8) Core processor for a lightning fast, responsive experience
- Audio - HTC BoomSound Adaptive Audio to tune every note to your individual preference
- Design – IP57 rated device crafted in a metal unibody for reliability and style
- Display - 5.5” next generation Super LCD 3 screen for great media viewing
- Battery – A 3,200 mAh battery combines with Quick Charge 2.0 to give you a long battery life and short re-charge times
- Storage - 32GB internal flash memory
- Expandable - microSDXC support for adding extra storage for photos, videos, music, apps and more
- Main Camera – 16MP, f/2.0 aperture with Auto HDR, Panorama, 4K recording and slow motion video at 120fps
- Front Camera - 8MP selfie camera with full HD video recording, auto HDR and selfie panorama mode
Colour and memory variants
The HTC 10 Evo is available with 32GB of internal flash storage and 3GB of RAM.
The HTC 10 Evo will be manufactured in Silver, Grey, and Gold. Different countries may have different versions available.
- UK SIM Free / Unlocked HTC 10 EVO handset
- 3 pin UK (Type G) HTC Charger
- USB Type-A to Type-C Cable
The all new HTC 10 Evo takes inspiration from the popular features of previous HTC smartphones whilst still bringing its own unique touches.
Many of us use our smartphones all day, every day, for both our work and personal lives. This means we need a reliable device.
The HTC 10 Evo is built with both high design and durability in mind.
The unibody metal chassis has been tested to withstand drops, bends and scratches. The phone is also IP57 rated so you don’t have to worry about the rain or splashes from drinks or in the kitchen.
A large 5.5" screen is the window to high definition entertainment. This is also large enough to allow for useful split-screen tasking. As a final touch, it has been protected by new Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
Built into the phone's base and blending perfectly with the colouring are capacitive control buttons. These remove the controls from the Android system, providing you with more screen space.
The central home button also has a high-quality integrated fingerprint sensor. This can be used to unlock the screen and protect apps and folders. The invisible NFC chip also makes the phone fully Android Pay compatible.
HTC have also drawn upon their extensive audio knowledge and skills to deliver a great experience from the HTC 10 Evo. With HTC BoomSound Adaptive Audio your media is adjusted to suit you so everything you listen to sounds great.
HTC have consistently been one of the best when it comes to delivering a great audio experience in a smartphone.
Joining in with modern trends, the HTC 10 Evo has removed the 3.5mm headphone jack in favour of providing specialised USB Type-C dual adaptive headphones. Continuing from here, they are providing a set of completely unique USB Type-C headphones in the box.
Not only do these headphones utilise the new reversible connector, they can tailor sound just for you! Using feedback from your own ear canal, the Adaptive Boomsound technology can alter frequencies to better suit your hearing.
10 Evo's main camera uses a 16 MP sensor with industry-leading Optical Image Stabilisation (OIS). With OIS, camera shake is reduced considerably, allowing you to better track moving objects or take pictures of difficult subjects and large groups.
New Phase Detection Autofocus technology has been employed for high speed focussing, allowing you to go from taking your phone out to taking a crisp shot in as short a time as possible.
A Professional mode has been included in the HTC 10 Evo's camera application. Using this you can exert manual control over almost every camera setting including white balance and exposure times. You can also choose to shoot in RAW capture mode!
On the front of the phone you'll find a similarly high-performing 8MP selfie camera. This has an Auto HDR mode to better balance out colour tones in a variety of lighting environments.
A new selfie feature is super wide-angle panorama shots. With this you can enjoy a wide selfie group shot with room for stunning backgrounds.
Battery & Charging
Ever more important with modern smartphones is battery life. Streaming services and downloads use more power than ever before.
The 10 Evo features a large 3,200 mAh cell, which should be plenty to keep most users going for a day or longer. With the new USB Type-C connector and Qualcomm quick charge technology, each 10 Evo is also able to benefit from high speed recharging with compatible power sources.
SIM Free & UnlockedYes
- Speed2.0 GHz & 1.5 GHz (2x Quad Core)
- Make/ModelQualcomm® Snapdragon™ 810 MSM8994
- Resolution 1440 x 2560 pixels (~534 ppi)
- OtherCorning Gorilla Glass 5
- Frequencies850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- Frequencies850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 MHz
- FrequenciesLTE bands 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- Version802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 / 5 GHz)
- DataUSB Type-C 1.0 (USB 2.0)
- PowerUSB Type-C 1.0 (USB 2.0)
- Video OutYes, wireless via Miracast, Google Cast & HTC Connect
- Hardware ButtonsPower / Volume / Home (Fingerprint Sensor)
- Antenna TypeGPS / GLONASS / Beidou
- Built-in SoftwareGoogle Maps
- FlashPhase detection autofocus & dual-LED flash
- Camera Lensf/2.0, OIS, Auto-HDR
- OtherGeo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama
Front Facing CameraYes
- Type8MP, f/2.4, 1080p, Auto-HDR
- FormatsMP3 / eAAC / WMA / WAV / FLAC
- FormatsXviD / MP4 / H.264 / WMV player
Near Field CommunicationYes
Dimensions153.6 x 77.3 x 8.1 mm (6.05 x 3.04 x 0.32 in)
Weight 174 grams
SoftwareGoogle Play, Google Services, HTC Blinkfeed,
OtherHTC BoomSound™ Adaptive Audio, Hi-Res audio certified, Three microphones with noise cancelation, Hi-Res audio stereo recording
The following is a list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about this product. Hopefully you will find the answer to your question, if not, use the contact form below and we shall answer it for you.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes - If you are located outside of the UK you may want to take a look at our list of FAQs for international customers on the following link: http://www.clove.co.uk/international-customers.aspx
Is this phone SIM FREE and Unlocked?
Yes, this phone is unlocked and can be used with networks around the world.
Do check the specifications to ensure compatibility in your region with your network provider. No SIM card or contract applies to this phone.
Is this phone brand new?
Yes. Unless the description of the product suggests otherwise (I.e. EX-DEMO) then this product is brand new and has not been used before.
Is there any network/operator branding?
No - There is only the manufacturer’s branding.
Does the phone have a Micro SDHC/memory card slot?
Yes – this phone supports up to 2TB of external storage
What SIM card does this phone use?
This phone takes a NANO SIM card
Is this handset LTE compatible?
Yes – this phone is compatible on international LTE FDD Bands B1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 12, 20, 28, 32; TDD B38, 40, 41. Please check with your local operator for LTE network provisions in your area
Does this phone have a removable battery?
Is the phone water resistant?
Yes, the phone has an IP57 rating for water and dust-resistance
Do you have a question?