WHY CHOOSE US
With over 20 years of trading behind us, we can boast a large customer base ranging from individual consumers through to large corporate and government organisations here in the UK and internationally.
Whether you are looking for a case, a cable or a number of smartphones for your staff, just some of the reasons to chosoe Clove are:
- Mobile technology specialists
- Trading since 1992
- Free & impartial advice
- Friendly staff based in the UK
- Telephone & email support
- Competitive prices
- International delivery
- Secure payments
- Active on socail media including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram & Google
See what existing customers think of us. CLICK HERE to see our Trusted Shops rating or to find out more, view our About Us page.
If you have any questions then please call us on 44 (0)1202 552936 or email email@example.com.
We are committed to giving you the best prices possible so if you find an identical product elsewhere then fill out our form and let us know.
We will always try to match a competitors price but cannot guarantee that we will be able to.
To qualify for a price match:
- The competitor must be located in the UK
- The item must be the same specification & colour
- The item must be originally intended to be sold in the same sales region (UK)
- The competitor must have the product in stock
Any item we price match will include delivery costs
For any further details please call us on +44(0)1202 552936
THE LG G FLEX 2 HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED. PLEASE FIND ALTERNATIVES HERE.
LG G Flex 2 Overview
Curved screens are everywhere in tech now, from top of the range 4K TVs to affordable smart watches - the future is here.
LG launched the original G Flex in 2014, one of very few smartphone manufacturers to take the risk of manufacturing an expensive niche device. This year the technology is somewhat more available and LG are looking to stun the industry with an absolute powerhouse.
The screen itself is a huge 5.5 inch, practically edge-to-edge full HD 1080p display using P-OLED technology for beautiful deep colours and warm transitions. The curvature improves viewing angles for panoramic scenes and develops immersion for involved gaming or intense scenes.
Design cues from LG's previous smartphones remain on the G Flex 2, with all control buttons on the rear to stop them spoiling the clean lines of the phone. Neat features such as Glance View for conserving battery life also return.
The G Flex 2 will also be one of the first smartphones in the world to launch with Qualcomm's new Snapdragon 810 processor. This brand new technology provides a 2.8 GHz octa-core 64-bit CPU. You'll find incredible performance and never slow down, the G Flex 2 will be able to handle anything you throw at it.
Taking pictures on the LG G3 was a dream thanks to the Laser Autofocus module that snapped shots into focus quicker than any other smartphone on the market. This incredible feature makes its return on the G Flex 2, along with optical image stabilisation and scene recognition.
We use our smartphones for all manner of tasks and it's understandable they might pick up a few scratches along the way. Brilliantly, LG has included a self-healing coating for the G Flex 2's rear that will recover from the sort of light scratches and marks daily use can inflict.
Reasons to buy LG G Flex 2
- Android 5.0 Lollipop
- 2.8 GHz Octa Core Snapdragon 810 processor
- 5.5" curved P-OLED screen 1080 x 1920 (403 ppi)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 16 GB storage / 2 GB RAM
- micro SD up to 128 GB
- 13 MP Laser autofocus camera / 2.1 MP front facing camera
- 4K video recording
- HDMI out via Slimport
- Bluetooth 4.1 / GPS / NFC / Infrared
- LTE available
- 149.1 x 75.3 x 7.1-9.4 mm
- 152 grams
- 24 month warranty
What's in the box of LG G Flex 2
SIM Free & UnlockedYes
- Make/ModelQualcomm Snapdragon 810 MSM8994
- Resolution 1920 x 1080 (403 ppi)
- OtherCorning Gorilla Glass 3, Self-healing back panel coating
- Frequencies850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Frequencies850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- Frequencies800 / 900 / 1800 / 2100 / 2600 (Bands 1, 3, 7, 8, 20)
- Version802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 / 5 GHz)
- Video OutHDMI via Slimport / USB Host
- Antenna TypeGPS / GLONASS
- FlashAutofocus and Dual LED flashlight
- OtherLaser autofocus, OIS, dual video/still shot, Simultaneous video and image recording, geo-tagging, face detection, panorama, HDR
Front Facing CameraYes
- FormatsMP3 / WAV / FLAC / eAAC / AC3 / WMA
- FormatsMP4 / DviX / XviD / H.264 / WMV
- Recording2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps, HDR, stereo sound rec.
Near Field CommunicationYes
Dimensions149.1 x 75.3 x 7.1 - 9.4 mm (thinnest to thickest)
Weight 152 grams
SoftwareGoogle Services, Google Play
OtherQuickcharge - 60% in 30 mins